Having naturally lush and plump lips is everyone's dream come true. But sadly, not everyone is blessed with them. Here is where lip tints come to picture. They give your lips a nice wash of color and a perfect pout, without making them look unnatural. While you can always head out and buy a lip tint, why waste your time and money when you can easily create one at your home. Yes, that's right. Here's a quick guide on how you can create a lip tint with just 3 ingredients, sitting right at home. Read ahead, and enjoy.
Things You Will Need To Prepare DIY Lip Tint:
- ½ tsp beetroot powder
- 4-5 drops lemon juice
- 4-5 drops almond oil
- A container
DIY Lip Tint Method:
- Start by flattening out the powder in a clean bowl. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Add equal amounts of lemon juice and almond oil in the mixture.
- Stir the mixture continuously, such that the paste is of medium consistency and there are no visible lumps.
- Stir for 1 minute, then store the mixture in a cutesy container.
- Voila, your DIY lip tint is ready!
- Rs120Rs130(8% OFF)