|Type of Best Traditional Sarees||Place of Origin|
|Banarasi Silk Sarees||Varanasi|
|Taant Sarees||West Bengal|
|Kanjeevaram Sarees||Tamil Nadu|
|Chanderi Sarees||Madhya Pradesh|
|Tasar Silk Sarees||Bhaghalpur|
Sarees hold a deeper emotional connect for every Indian lady, so simply adorn your wardrobe with these best traditional sarees from across the country and stay connected to the roots of traditions.
1. Elegant Banarasi Silk Sarees:Varanasi, traditionally known as Banaras is one of the oldest cities of the country. The hand-woven Banarasi silk sarees are one of the best traditional sarees from across the country. With explicit embroidery, these Banarasi Silk sarees are sure to lure any Indian lady. The making of these best traditional sarees was brought to India by the Mughals. Banarasi silk comes in a number of variants like the zardosi, meenakari, georgette, jamawar, etc.
2. Traditional Tant Sarees:Tant is one of the most comfortable sarees to look out for. These best traditional sarees originate from the state of West Bengal. It’s made of cotton and apart from wearing it on special occasions and festivities; most of the Bengali women prefer it draping it as a daily outfit too. The thick borders and beautiful prints make it the perfect heart throbbing outfit that every Indian lady should have in her wardrobe. The crisp cotton fantasies are stiffly starched and thus don’t possess an easy flowing attitude.
3. Suave Kanjeevaram Sarees:With excellent craftsmanship and vehement thread works at the borders these sarees make them really alluring during festive occasions or any other traditional festivity. The Kanjeevaram is not only the best traditional sarees but its vibrant colours and bright thick borders give it a quite royal look. These are made from traditionally woven silk from the region of Kanjeevaram and are symbolic of ‘luxury in silk’. These sarees are the most famous and fabulous bridal attire of South India.
4. Bewitching Bandhani Sarees:Hailing from Gujrat, these best traditional sarees are quiet enchanting and are also known as Bandhej. The name of these sarees is derived from the word bandhan (ties). These best traditional sarees are made by the process of tie and dye. The weavers of the Katri community from Gujarat are known are known to be the pioneers of these bewitching bandhani sarees. These sarees when paired up with beautiful and stylish blouses and astonishing jewellery can be the perfect wear for any traditional and joyful event.
Grab This Deal - Buy 1 Get 1 Free : Sarees On Snapdeal
5. Swanky Phulkari Sarees:Phulkari the word literally means from the flowers. Phulakri work is one of the traditional arts of Punjab. These Phulkari sarees are one of the best traditional sarees. These sarees are known for artistic creations and crafts designed manually, the designs are inspired from Hindu mythology or nature. Being highly attractive and exhibiting exceptional ethnic appeal, these saree are hugely loved by young girls and women. Thread work in bright hues in the shape of flowers, are done either on cotton or khadi fabric.
6. Charm of Chanderi Sarees:The charm of the Chanderi sarees simply cannot be ignored. These chanderi sarees traditionally originate from Madhya Pradesh, the heart of the country. Considered to be one of the best traditional sarees, chanderi sarees are lighter than feather. A type of tissue silk, this is the sheer sarees every women dreams to adorn her wardrobe with. These sarees when paired with nice traditional jewellery can enhance your look.
7. Tasar Silk Sarees:Also known as Bhagalpuri silk, these best traditional sarees are woven in a small town of Bihar named Bhagalpur. These Tussar silk sarees give a very elegant and enchanting look when paired with a designer blouse and traditional accessories and jewellery. Adding this beautiful piece of 6 meters to your wardrobe can definitely ace up its worth.
8. Cool Chikankari Sarees:Chikakari is exclusive to the town of Lucknow. Chikankari is done traditionally on a muslin or cotton cloth. These best traditionall sarees can ace up your look for any event or party. Even if you have planned a small Diwali party at your own home or society draping this magical chikankari saree on the eve could help you set yourself apart from the rest.
9. Woven Kasavu Sarees:The best traditional sarees, Pattu are the pride of Kerala. It is considered to be a platter of colours woven on silk fabric. These sarees carry the natural essence of Kerala. These sarees are characterized by a thick golden border, which is woven with threads of real gold. However keeping pace with the fashion and trend these sarees have diversified to include colours and artificial thread. Some weave some beautiful traditional art of Kerala on the border of these sarees.
10. Awe-Striking Paithani Sarees:The awe-striking Paithani sarees are the traditional flag bearers of Aurangabad, a small town in Maharashtra. These sarees which are woven with exquisite designs and intricacy are loved by everyone. These one of the best traditional sarees are famous among women who love ethnic wears. These hand woven silk sarees are grand and elegant and are a must have in your wardrobe.
Who wouldn’t wish to ace their wardrobe with these best traditional sarees? These sarees are sure to enhance the value and the look of your wardrobe. With these best traditional sarees you can now be a part of any traditional festive occasion in your society and dress up as per the theme.