Cricket in India is not just a game but a religion which is worshiped by their fans across the nation. The die-heart fans are quite curious to have a dig into the lifestyle of these Indian cricketers and their family members especially their wives and girlfriends, who are no less than a Diva.
List of Indian Cricketers Spouse Who Are No Less Than a Diva:Here are some hot and glamorous looks of wives and girlfriends of Indian cricketers, who will be soon playing the series in South Africa:
1. Virat - Anushka
2. Rohit Sharma- Ritika
Rohit and Ritika make a great pair together. Ritika's style and work is something which cannot go unnoticed, especially when the duo is together. Her subtle looks and style are just perfect inspiration ti those who wants to look elegant yet chic at the same time.
3. Shikhar Dhawan- Ayesha Mukharjee
Shikhar Dhawan is married to Ayesha Mukharjee who is an Anglo-Indian.Trained kick-boxer lady is equally stylish which can be seen on the events which is attends in the industry.
4. MS Dhoni- Sakshi
M.S Dhoni got bowled over Sakshi and the duo has typical Bollywood-inspired love story. Sakshi Singh Dhoni's style is something which most of us have noticed when she used to come up to stadium to cheer her hubby for the cricket match. Be it western of ethnic, she manages to donn the outfits gracefully.
5. Ravichandran Ashwin- Prithi
Prithi, wife of Ravichandran Ashwin and mother to two daughters, gives us major family goals. Her chubby cheeks, cute smile and lustrous locks are something which accentuates her looks. Ideally she don't need to too much with her looks as she naturally flawless. If looking out to style as perfect yet stylish housewife, Prithi is the name you should look forward to.
6. Ajinkya Rahane- Radhika Dhopavkar
Bubbly girl Radhika and shy guy Ajinkya; ideally makes a perfect couple. Radhika looks typical Maharashtrian whenever she dons an ethnic attire. Well on the other hand, looks equally stylish chic in western outfits. You can definitely take style inspiration from here.
7. Hardik Pandya- Lisha Sharma
Lisha Sharma a renowned Kolkata model who has walked the ramp for Manish Malhotra, Wendell Rodricks, Sabyasachi Mukherjee and more. Hardik Pandya, the most wanted hunk of the Indian cricket team is definitely dating one of the most ravishing girl on the planet. Her bold and flawless photos leaves a strong statement on her style and looks.
8. Dinesh Kartik- Dipika Pallikal
This is one Sporty Jodi where Dinesh is famous Indian cricter and on the othe hand Dipika Pallikal is India's squash queen. Her stylish public appearances with Anushka Sharma while attending IPL matches to cheer Dinesh Kartik gave us styling goals which she took off to look super-cool.
9. Umesh Yadav- Tanya Wadwa
Fashion Designer by professional, Tanya got bowled by Umesh's simplicity. Their relationship clearly shows that loves has no boundaries and restrictions. Being a fashion designer herself, she definatly knows how to carry herself for public or personal appearances.
Wives and girlfriend of South African cricketers are also not far behind the wives and girlfriends on Indian cricketers when it comes to becoming a trendsetter and setting their own style statement. Here is a list of wives of South African cricketers who would be featuring in the upcoming series of South Africa and India:
1. Faf-du-Plesis- Imari Visser
2. Quinton de Kock- Shasha Hurly
3. AB de Villiers- Danielle Swart
4. Morne Morkel- Roz Kelly
5. Dale Steyn- Jeanne Kietzmann
- Holiday Packages Offers
Wanting To Explore South Africa? Find Some Interesting Facts:Here are some Interesting facts about South Africa that will certainly lure you to explore the place and enjoy your vacations:
- South Africa tends to move two inches away from South America every year as a result of subtle continuation of continental drift.
- The Table Mountains in Cape Town is considered to be one of the oldest mountains radiating magnetic, electric and spiritual energy. The table mountains are also amongst one of the 12 energy centres in the world.
- South African beer brewing companies rank on top in terms of beer production volume in the world.
- The world’s largest themed hotel ‘The Palace of the Lost City’ is situated in South Africa
- The Rovos Rail of South Africa is considered to be one of the most royal rails in the world.
- In spite of South Africa being so versatile, yet there are some places like Mitchells Plain, Phonix and alike that are considered to be some of the world’s most insecure places in terms of the reported crimes.
- Also if you are on visit to South Africa remember that you can rent a phone and a SIM on any airport and keep yourself updated on social media in real time.
- On your tour to South Africa beware and alert! If you see a crowd of people approaching in one direction with lots of hullabaloo, change your course immediately no matter how curious your are to know the matter.
- Flight Booking Offers