Food has the ability to turn a bad day into a bearable one, turn that uncontained anger into bliss, and it brings utter delight to everyone. Being able to make good food is almost a skill that everyone desires. But it can be very tiring at times, especially if you don't have the equipment you need. If you love baking, one of the most essential processes is that of preparing that delicious batter which might be really hard to beat, and that appetizing puree for the salad can give you a hard time as well. But don't worry, technology has made that easier for you too! So if you're looking to ease the process of blending, chopping and mixing, we've got a list for you that might have what you need:
Let's First Create our Buying Guide for Blenders:
- Lower "Watts" equals lower energy consumption.
- More features like multiple attachments facilitate utility for different processes.
- Speed controls provide ease of control.
- Design specs help consumer to understand how easy or difficult the product is to use.
- Cleaning and maintenance is dependent on design and is directly related to durability.
The Philips Daily Collection HR 1636 is one of finest hand blenders available today. The hand blender has a double action blade which speeds up the process of the mixing, blending, pureeing, etc. and the powerful blender has a "2 Speed" function, one of which is the "Turbo Speed" function. The Phillips Daily Collection HR 1636 Hand Blender is suited for all kitchen types.
1. Philips Daily Collection HR 1636 Hand Blender
2. The Big Boss B115 Hand Blender
- Rs2,325Rs2,665(13% OFF)
3. Orpat HHB-100E Hand BlenderThe Orpat HHB-100E Hand Blender is ideal for anyone looking for a compact and powerful hand blender. It has a powerful motor with a very high RPM, and is sufficient for making juices and shakes, and is appropriate for blending and whisking. The Orpat HHB-100E Hand Blender suits all kitchen types.
- Additional offers
- 5% off on Visa Cards for COD, New users
- Extra 5% off* with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
The Morphy Richards HBCS Hand Blender comes with a chopper and has a detachable leg which makes it easy to clean and maintain. The hand blender is ideal to make purees, smoothies, chutneys, etc. in minutes and comes with a "2 Speed" function for more precision. The Morphy Richards HBCS Hand Blender is compatible with all kitchen types. And keeps all the Hand Blender Buying Guide features in consideration.
4. Morphy Richards HBCS Hand Blender
- Rs2,413Rs3,195(24% OFF)
The Prestige PHB 6.0 Hand Blender is one of the best Hand Blenders available in the market. It has a light body making it easy to use, it comes with a "2-speed" setting which allows you to toggle the settings according to your needs, and the blender can also function as a chopper. The Prestige PHB 6.0 is also energy efficient, consuming only 200 Watts.This one also is a great choice to make keeping the Hand Blender Buying Guide in mind.
5. Prestige PHB 6.0 Hand Blender
- Rs1,869Rs2,495(25% OFF)