Flaunt the Ripped Denim look like Never Before
Jeans with hole in them are all in trend. Distressed jeans suits the Friday evening needs of 21 –year –olds with high heels, crop tops or nude makeup and these jeans also meets up the needs to Saturday mornings of all grown -ups for those who wants to go shopping with their friends. From Sridevi to Shraddha Kapoor or Hrithik Roshan to Varun Dhawan, everybody likes to wear these cool and comfortable jeans. Ripped jeans come in different styles and design to matchup your styling statement and showing off that confidence and attitude in you. Here is the list what you can wear with your ripped jeans:
Ace your look with Ripped jeans
- Plaid shirts Ripped Denim and plaid are a fashion combination that goes together like peanut butter and jelly. Tuck in the shirt and match it with the high heels or a perfect ponytail.
- Ankle Boots - Wear your brown leather ankle boots or shoes with your denims to create a funky and industrial combo look. Roll your jeans twice and wear your boots and you are all ready to go to school or shopping.
- Crop top - Pair crop top with the holes on your distressed jeans not -a –girl- not- yet –a- women feel with an edge. Pair them up with sneakers or flats and you are ready.
- Long tunic and hat – Go for boho- chic with loose ripped jeans, cuffed up a long tunic and a hat. Long bright color tunic gives a perfect match with your denim jeans.
- Feminine accessories to go with it - Keep your ripped jeans classy with accessories like gold jewelry, a floral scarf, pretty earrings. You can go for some glittery tops to make a match with your jeans. Long earrings with tees or shirts looks ridiculously cool.
These combination can enhance your whole look and you look super cool. Denim ripped jeans suits everything you can wear them with everything for party, casual or formal look. Try these interesting dresses.