How to Book an Ola CabsOla cabs are booked through Ola apps that are to be installed in your phone from Google Playstore. Ola also provides both cash and cashless payment options to its users; users who opt for cashless transaction may pay via Ola Money or might even use Paytm.
Ola Cab OffersOla often comes up with great offers and coupons for Ola Cab bookings, and since the festivities have already started Ola yet again has come up with some exciting Ola Cab offers for its users, Ola is all set to help you enjoy Dussehra with Ola cabs, have a look at some of these top offers from Ola:
- Ola offers 50% cashback on first cashless transaction
- 15% off on Ola Outstation Rides
- Every Thursday Ola offers fixed Rs.100 rides for 15Kms
- Up to Rs.200 off on next 4 Ola rides on payment via Ola Money
- Ola offers flat 20% off on Ola Rentals
So till now if you were worried regarding conveyance facility in your city during those rush hours, then I am sure here was the solution to all your worries. You can now enjoy your rides with Ola cab offers without any problem of traffic and parking. Have a happy and comfortable drive!