Terms & Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules framed thereunder, as applicable.
The domain name www.hotdeals.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Red Pixels Ventures Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at 207, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-III, New Delhi-110020, India (hereinafter referred to as “Red Pixels”).
Your use of the Website and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”) as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If You transact on the Website, You shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, You shall be contracting with Red Pixels and these Terms including the policies constitute Your binding obligations with Red Pixels.
This Website is only a venue where Users may meet and interact with one another for their sale and purchase transactions. Therefore, Red Pixels acts as a facilitator for such sale and all commercial/ contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between buyers and sellers alone. The commercial/ contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, date, period, mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services including after sales services related to products and services, etc., over which the seller has complete control and the same may be subject to change.
You agree, understand and acknowledge that the Website is an online platform, a venue enabling the Users to buy any highly curated list of deals, coupons and extra discounts by means of cash back. Once a User chooses the most appropriate deal through the Website, they are automatically redirected to the concerned merchant’s website where the User can purchase the products on which the offer is applicable. For some of these Merchants, we are able to track your purchase and in such cases we share a part of the commission with You. This is reflected in the User’s account on Red Pixels once the purchase is confirmed by the merchant.
You further agree and acknowledge that the Website is not involved in any sale and purchase of goods/products and cannot warranty the quality and merchantability of the goods purchased utilising the deals/ coupons purchased. Red Pixels is only a facilitator, an intermediary and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions between the Vendor/Seller and the Customer/Buyer. Red Pixels shall neither be responsible nor liable to mediate or resolve any disputes or disagreements between the Users and the Vendors.
Red Pixels shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of Vendors and/or Sellers or any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the Vendor or manufacturer of the products. Red Pixels does not sell or retail any products and does not ensure that the Users shall perform their obligations in respect of the transaction concluded on this Website and further expressly disclaims any warranties or representations express or implied in respect of quality, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed and transacted on Website.
The agreement between you and Red Pixels is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
- These Terms supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted or your login through other group or related ID. By using the services of Red Pixels you agree to be bound by the Terms.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
- By indicating User’s acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the Website, User is obligated to complete such transactions after making payment. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions.
- Red Pixels is neither responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users nor make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold by the seller or purchased by the buyer, on the vendors’ sites.
- You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Deal/ coupons that you choose to buy with on the Website and use your best judgment in that behalf. Red Pixels, accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or its channel partners/ sellers or third parties.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Red Pixels will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the User. To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Red Pixels reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by Red Pixels, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees not to make any bulk purchase to indulge into any reseller activities. In case of any such instances, Red Pixels reserves all rights to cancel the current and future orders and block the concerned User account.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Red Pixels reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be false, not to be true (wholly or partly), Red Pixels shall in its sole discretion reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available on its Website, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Red Pixels will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this Website. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of parties. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Failure/ denial by a channel partner to honour the deal/ coupon or coupon code not working in case of online coupons needs to be reported within 24 hrs of the purchase of the deal/ coupon.
- Cancellation on User’s request, may not be allowed, subject to the specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service purchased.
- All orders/sub-orders cancelled will be refunded as per the payment mode selected by User.
- Red Pixels as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- Red Pixels reserves the right to send transactional emails and SMSes related to any order placed by a User and the User agrees that the same will not tantamount to spam. By submitting your mobile number, you agree to receive calls/SMSes from Red Pixels or its authorized representative, irrespective of your registration on Do Not Disturb (DND) with your telecom service provider.
- You agree to receive calls from Red Pixels and its agents, merchants, courier partners seeking clarification/information regarding your order and any other related information as and when required and disclaim any liability of Red Pixels in this regard.
- These Terms shall be construed in accord with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at New Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of these Terms.
Third Party Information
The content on the Website which includes all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, design documents, and artwork is a combination of third party content and Our content. We have no control over such third party user generated content as We are merely an intermediary for the purposes of this Terms of Service. In the event, if any of the Third Party Content infringes any Intellectual Property of any person, the User shall be solely responsible for any loss caused and We shall not be liable. You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any such content.
The use of such content and it being reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including "mirroring") to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Our express prior written consent is not allowed.
- You are a restricted user of this Website.
- You are bound not to cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. With Our prior permission limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com
- You hereby agree not to access another User’s account or post as another User through an account not owned by You.
- In the event You are able to view another User’s account and confidential information, You are required to send an email to Us notifying Us of the same immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org
- You hereby agree not to provide information about the functioning of the Website on any public forum.
- You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other Users via the Website. It shall be a violation of these Terms of Service to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person other than Us without Our prior explicit consent. While We shall not be held liable or answerable to Users for any such acts on Your part, violation of this clause would lead to potential criminal legal action against You, either by other Users of the Website or by Us.
- We can (and You hereby expressly authorize Us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury. You understand that We have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena.
These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by either You or Red Pixels. You may terminate these Terms at any time, provided that You discontinue any further use of this Website. Red Pixels may terminate the Terms at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny You access to the Website. Such termination will be without any liability to Red Pixels. Upon any termination of these Terms by either You or Red Pixels, You must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Website, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under these Terms or otherwise. Red Pixels’s right to any comments shall survive any termination of these Terms. Any such termination of these Terms shall not cancel Your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under these Terms.