Best Avocado Oils for Skin: Add These To Your Beauty Arsenal Now
Avocados are not just used for toast-toppings or salads. They're used for hair and skin care, too. Rich in good fats and antioxidants, avocados help in improving skin elasticity, preventing fine lines, and stimulating blood circulation to give you younger-looking skin. We have found the best avocado oils for skin that'll help penetrate the benefits of this green fruit to give you healthy, radiant and youthful skin.
What is Avocado oil?
Avocado oil is an extract of the popular American fruit, avocado. It is used for cooking, as a lubricant and in cosmetics, too. Avocado has great benefits in each of these mentioned product ranges. It is pressed from the flesh pulp surrounding the avocado pit and not including the pit. Avocado oil is one of the edible oils which is not extracted from the seeds rather pressed out from fresh pulp. It has been used for cosmetic purposes since traditional times because of its rapid absorption in oil form.
Avocado oil can be used un-refined, which retains the natural colour and odour of the fruit. It is high in monounsaturated fats and vitamin E, and is naturally low in acidity. It has regenerative and moisturising properties which are beneficial for both skin and hair.
Avocado Oil Benefits For Skin
- Hydrates the skin
- Makes skin soft and soothing
- Lightens the dark circle
- Improves skin elasticity
- Protects skin from UV rays
- Treats acne, blackheads
- Increases collagen metabolism
- Natural sunscreen
How to use Avocado oil for skin
- As a facial moisturizer: Take a raw avocado and gently rub it on your face and leave the extracts on the face for approx.15 minutes; then wash off your face. If you have avocado oil, then gently massage it on your face and leave it for overnight. Wash your face in the morning.
- In the bath: Add a few drops of avocado oil while you have a bath; it will prevent your skin from getting dry after a hot shower bath. You can also add it to your favourite essential oil and get soft skin.
- As a body moisturiser: Take a few drops of avocado oil and apply them on your body after your bath. Remember to pat dry your body before applying the oil. It will make your skin soft and supple by providing long-lasting hydration.
Best Avocado Oils For Skin
- Black & Green Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- RYLLZ ESSENTIALS "LUXURIOUS VEDA" Avocado Carrier Oil
- INDULGEO ESSENTIALS Pure Avocado Oil
- Avomexicano Extra Virgin Hass Avocado Oil
- Tattvalogy Pure Avocado Carrier Oil
- Kiola Superfoods 100% Pure Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- Earth N Pure Avocado Oil
- Nature's Absolutes Cold Pressed Jojoba Carrier Oil
- Naturoman Pure Natural Cold Pressed Avocado Moisturizer Carrier Oil
- O4U Mexican Avocado Oil
1. Black & Green Extra Virgin Avocado OilThis is a high-quality avocado oil which helps to deeply moisturise the skin, making it appear soft and supple. This avocado oil gets easily absorbed into the skin to gently slough off debris and keep your skin protected against environmental damage. This lightweight avocado oil provides nourishment to your thirsty skin and makes it soft, radiant, and refreshed. It also prevents skin irritation and drying, which might lead to dullness.
2. RYLLZ ESSENTIALS "LUXURIOUS VEDA" Avocado Carrier OilIf you're looking for some next-level self-care, check out RYLLZ ESSENTIALS "LUXURIOUS VEDA" Avocado Carrier Oil. This stuff is like liquid gold for your skin and hair! This carrier oil is super versatile - you can use it on its own as a moisturizer, or mix it with your favourite essential oils for a customized aromatherapy experience. This oil boost skin nourishment and combats dryness and itchy skin to a great extent.
RYLLZ ESSENTIALS "LUXURIOUS VEDA" Avocado Carrier Oil | Hair Growth, Reduces Fine lines/Wrinkle/Blemishes & Controls Dandruff | 100 % Pure & Natural | Cold Pressed & Virgin Avocado Oil | 100ml₹ 557₹ 859 (35% off)
3. INDULGEO ESSENTIALS Pure Avocado OilIf you're looking for a rad way to pamper your hair and skin, you gotta check out INDULGEO ESSENTIALS Pure Avocado Oil! This stuff is seriously the bomb dot com when it comes to natural beauty products. INDULGEO ESSENTIALS is a brand that's all about indulging in the finer things in life - like taking care of yourself! Their products are carefully crafted to deliver maximum benefits, and they're cruelty-free and eco-friendly, so you can feel good about using them.
4. Avomexicano Extra Virgin Hass Avocado OilThis avocado oil is seriously the bomb when it comes to healthy cooking and natural beauty! First of all, it's made from 100% pure Hass avocados, which means you're getting all the natural goodness and healthy fats that come from this amazing fruit. Plus, it's extra virgin, which means it's been cold-pressed to retain all the nutrients vitamins and minerals to help you achieve radiant skin. Just massage your skin for a nourishing and hydrating effect.
Avomexicano Extra Virgin Hass Avocado Oil, 250 ml (Cold Pressed Mexican Hass Avocado Oil | Grown, Pressed and Bottled in Mexico | Naturally Rich in Vitamin A, D, E, and K | Multipurpose cooking oil with a delicious flavour and aroma)₹ 550₹ 899 (39% off)
5. Tattvalogy Pure Avocado Carrier OilThis oil is made from 100% pure avocados, which means it's natural and free from any harmful chemicals or additives. It's super versatile as it not only deeply moisturizes your skin, but also combats dryness, prevents itching and fade ageing signs. The packaging is totally Instagram-worthy - it comes in a sleek and minimalist bottle that'll look great on your vanity or bathroom shelf.
6. Kiola Superfoods 100% Pure Extra Virgin Avocado OilThis avocado oil is rich and very hydrating buttery which helps deeply moisturise your skin making it look radiant and healthy. This oil acts as a natural moisturizer that is rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and Omega 3 that can improve overall texture of the skin, making it youthful and bouncy.
7. Earth N Pure Avocado OilThis oil is 100% pure and natural which means it contains no harmful chemicals or additives. It's extracted using the cold-pressed method that helps retain all the richness and nutrients which makes it a great moisturising oil. This avocado oil penetrates the deepest layers of the skin leaving your skin youthful and radiant.
Earth N Pure Avocado Oil 100% Cold-Pressed, Pure, Natural, Unrefined, Therapeutic Grade Carrier Oil-Supports Deep Tissue Moisturizer for Hair Face And Skin - Rich in Vitamin E and Oleic Acid (30 Ml)₹ 399
8. Nature's Absolutes Cold Pressed Jojoba Carrier OilThis avocado oil is rich in essential nutrients which help to deeply nourish and moisturise dull and damaged skin, making it look supple and healthy. This pure oil gets absorbed into the skin and adds renewed radiance to it. The oil also helps to combat dryness and pigmentation. It also improves the elasticity of the skin and leaves it with a rejuvenated glow.
9. Naturoman Pure Natural Cold Pressed Avocado Moisturizer Carrier OilThis is a pure and natural avocado oil that has amazing moisturising, soothing and restoring properties which help to deeply moisturise the skin, leaving it soft and radiant. It helps to maintain the moisture content in the skin and relieve it from inflammation, itchiness, dryness, and dullness, making it supple and radiant. The oil can also be used as an after-bath massage oil for the skin to keep it hydrated all day.
10. O4U Mexican Avocado OilThis avocado oil is rich in potassium and fatty acids and is known for its softening and soothing properties. It quickly penetrates the skin to combat dryness, provide nourishment, repair skin damage and retain natural moisture balance. This avocado oil can also be used for toning and firming sagged skin which results to make your skin more youthful and radiant.
Best Avocado Oil for Skin With Price
|Best Avocado Oils for Skin: Add These To Your Beauty Arsenal Now||Price in India|
|Black & Green Extra Virgin Avocado Oil Bottle, 250 ml||₹ 744|
|RYLLZ ESSENTIALS "LUXURIOUS VEDA" Avocado Carrier Oil | Hair Growth, Reduces Fine lines/Wrinkle/Blemishes & Controls Dandruff | 100 % Pure & Natural | Cold Pressed & Virgin Avocado Oil | 100ml||₹ 557|
|INDULGEO ESSENTIALS Pure Avocado Oil For Hair & Skin (100Ml), 100% Natural Cold Pressed Avocado Moisturizer Carrier Oil For Hair/Face/Skin||₹ 297|
|Avomexicano Extra Virgin Hass Avocado Oil, 250 ml (Cold Pressed Mexican Hass Avocado Oil | Grown, Pressed and Bottled in Mexico | Naturally Rich in Vitamin A, D, E, and K | Multipurpose cooking oil with a delicious flavour and aroma)||₹ 550|
|Tattvalogy Pure Avocado Carrier Oil, 50ml||₹ 239|
|Kiola Superfoods 100% Pure Extra Virgin Avocado Oil | 250 ml||₹ 749|
|Earth N Pure Avocado Oil 100% Cold-Pressed, Pure, Natural, Unrefined, Therapeutic Grade Carrier Oil-Supports Deep Tissue Moisturizer for Hair Face And Skin - Rich in Vitamin E and Oleic Acid (30 Ml)||₹ 399|
|Nature's Absolutes Cold Pressed Jojoba Carrier Oil, 30ml||₹ 269|
|Naturoman Pure Natural Cold Pressed Avocado Moisturizer Carrier Oil for Hair/Face/Normal Skin, 30 ml||₹ 180|
|O4U 100% Organic Cold Pressed Mexican Avocado Oil for Hair, Skin and Face - 30 ml||₹ 779|
Viveka is known to her friends as a movie junkie who is also a creative fashion enthusiast in red lipstick. She's passionate about writing! Be it fashion, beauty or movies she is pro. In her free time, she loves to play badminton, cook and binge watch movies. She's also a great observer who has a quirky take on various things, well only close ones know this. Nothing stops her from personifying the creative game.