Castor Oils for Application on Skin: All Natural Self Care
More conventionally used as an aid for hair growth, castor oil, which is made from pressed castor beans, is now popularly used for skin nourishment, too. Castor oils contain fatty acids that have the power to transform dull skin into a healthy, glowing one. This oil has a thick consistency that acts as an ultra-hydrating moisturiser, which can resolve various skin concerns such as wrinkles, uneven skin tone, ageing, and dryness by restoring skin cells to provide healthy-looking skin.
The Best Castor Oils to Get a Flawless Skin
1. WOW Skin Science 100% Pure Castor Oil
Extracted from the best quality castor seeds, using the cold-press method that helps retain natural goodness, this castor oil is 100% pure.The oil is rich in antioxidants, and has antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties. It also contains vitamin E, and essential fatty acids. Omega 6 acts as an ultra-hydrating moisturiser. This oil helps relieve skin from dryness, promotes wound healing, softens hard skin, helps reduce inflammation, treats acne-related rashes, and redness. It helps lock in moisture to reduce uneven skin tone, fight wrinkles, and strengthen nails. Not only that, but this oil can also remove dirt, grime, make-up, and fix dry skin concerns leaving skin softer than before.
WOW Skin Science 100% Pure Castor Oil - Cold Pressed - For Stronger Hair, Skin & Nails - No Mineral Oil & Silicones, 200 ml
2. Rey Naturals Cold Pressed Castor Oil
This castor oil is rich in vitamins and fatty acids that provide ultimate nourishment and hydration to the skin. This oil hydrates dry, lifeless skin effectively, and repairs skin health making it look smooth and soft. This oil acts as perfect natural skin cleanser that can gently remove dirt or residual make-up, leaving skin clean, nourished and hydrated. This oil is one of the most versatile carriers of essential goodness, that not only fights bad skin, but is also good for hair. Buy this castor oil to fight fine lines, wrinkles, acne, dry and dull skin, effortlessly.
Rey Naturals Cold Pressed Castor Oil, 200ml
3. UrbanBotanics® Cold Pressed Castor Oil
This castor oil is rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, as it is prepared using the authentic cold press extraction process. This oil helps nourish, hydrate and moisturise the skin leaving a radiant glow on it. Use it as a gentle eye makeup remover or as a hydrating agent for skin. This castor oil evens out the skin tone, making it look young and healthy. Treat dry skin, fine lines, acne, and other skin concerns without any hassle. You can definitely vouch for this castor oil, as it has the ability to not only maintain healthy skin that shines and looks youthful, but also lends healthy hair and nails.
UrbanBotanics® Cold Pressed Castor Oil for Hair Growth, Skin Care, Moisturising Dry Skin, Nails, Eyelash - Virgin Grade - Organic - 200ml
4. Mamaearth 100% Pure Castor Oil
This castor oil is 100% pure and is rich in Vitamin E, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids including omega 6. It is extracted using the traditional cold-press method that lends it the purity. As this oil is extracted from handpicked, top quality castor seeds, it is a deeply moisturising and conditioning agent for both skin and hair. This oil is rich in antioxidants and has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-inflammatory properties that fight various types of skin concerns, and leaves skin flawless and healthy. If your skin is struggling with uneven skin tone, signs of ageing, dryness, and dullness, make this castor oil part of your skin care routine.
Mamaearth 100% Pure Castor Oil, Cold Pressed, To Support Hair Growth, Good Skin and Strong Nails, 150 ml
Benefits of Castor Oil For Skin:
- Contains moisturising properties that keep skin nourished
- Contains fatty acids that can make skin look young, shiny, and healthy
- Antioxidants present in castor oil may prevent wrinkles
- Antibacterial properties help fight acne
- Anti-inflammatory properties help reduce swelling and puffiness on skin
- Can ease down sunburns
- Its consistency can heal dry lips
- Helps to maintain stronger and shiner nails
How to Use Castor Oil?
- Hydrate Lips: Wish to have soft and smooth lips? Castor oil can do wonders. Just take a drop of it and apply on the lips. Leave it overnight for better results. The oil can be used daily to get softer lips.
- Fuller Eyebrows: Apply a drop of castor oil on the eyebrows and massage it for a minute. Let it sit for overnight. You can see fuller growing eyebrows after using it regularly.
- Cleaning the Skin: Take a few drops of castor oil on a cotton ball, and clean your face with it. It will help you clean the pores of your skin, and make it clean from within by removing deeply inlaid impurities.
- Moisturiser: Add extra virgin oil to the castor oil, and gently massage it on your body after bath. It will keep your skin hydrated all day long.
Castor Oils for Application on Skin: All Natural Self Care
|Product||Price in India|
|WOW Skin Science 100% Pure Castor Oil - Cold Pressed - For Stronger Hair, Skin & Nails - No Mineral Oil & Silicones, 200 ml||₹ 229|
|Rey Naturals Cold Pressed Castor Oil, 200ml||₹ 179|
|UrbanBotanics® Cold Pressed Castor Oil for Hair Growth, Skin Care, Moisturising Dry Skin, Nails, Eyelash - Virgin Grade - Organic - 200ml||₹ 199|
|Mamaearth 100% Pure Castor Oil, Cold Pressed, To Support Hair Growth, Good Skin and Strong Nails, 150 ml||₹ 299|
Viveka is known to her friends as a movie junkie who is also a creative fashion enthusiast in red lipstick. She's passionate about writing! Be it fashion, beauty or movies she is pro. In her free time, she loves to play badminton, cook and binge watch movies. She's also a great observer who has a quirky take on various things, well only close ones know this. Nothing stops her from personifying the creative game.