Face Washes For Acne Prone Skin
No matter how many skin issues one might be dealing with, pimples are the worst. They leave dark, rigid marks on the face and adversely affect the skin's texture. Pimples are pretty common and affect people with oily skin the most. These pimples soon turn into painful acne and can affect the entire face. There are several face washes that can be used to reduce pimple marks or prevent them altogether. Buy some of the best ones with us.
Best Face Wash To Fight Pimples And Acne
1. Mamaearth Tea Tree Natural Face Wash
This face wash contains neem and tea tree oil that has natural anti-bacterial and cleansing properties, which can help prevent regular breakouts. This face wash removes excess oil off the face and leaves it clean and oil-free. It also gently removes clogging, dirt, and impurities, making skin look healthy. This face wash does not contain sulphate, silicone, paraben, phthalate or any artificial colour, and is thus ideal for everyday use.
Mamaearth Tea Tree Natural Face Wash for Acne & Pimples Wash 100 ml - For Normal & Dry Skin - SLS & Paraben Free
2. Lotus Herbals Tea Tree And Cinnamon Anti Acne Oil Control Face Wash
This face wash contains the goodness of tea tree oil, cinnamon, and oak bark that are known for their anti-microbial, antioxidant, and healing properties. This face wash gently cleanses skin and leaves a subtle glow on the face. It does not clog facial pores and leaves no residue. Buy this face wash for a pimple free skin.
Lotus Herbals Teatreewash Face Wash | with Tea Tree Oil & Cinnamon | Anti Acne | Oil Control | For Oily Skin | 80ml
3. Plum Green Tea Pore Cleansing Face Wash
This face wash contains the goodness of green tea extracts, glycolic acid, and cellulose beads that help protect skin against acne and help maintain a good skin. This face wash gently cleanses all types of dirt and grime, making skin look clear and flawless. It also effectively removes excessive oil and prevents blockage of pores. This face wash is perfect for everyday use, as it is paraben-free, SLS-free and phthalate-free.
Plum Green Tea Pore Cleansing Face Wash, 75ml
4. WOW Skin Science Anti Acne Face Wash
This face wash is powered by tea tree essential oil; neem leaf extracts, mulberry and liquorice that help in maintaining clear and refreshed skin. It also contains salicylic acid, hyaluronic acid, and vitamins B5 and E, which prevent breakage. It also helps clean pores, removes dead cells, control sebum, and soothes itching. It does not contain sulphate, paraben, or mineral oil.
WOW Skin Science Anti Acne Face Wash - Oil Free - No Parabens, Sulphate, Silicones & Color (100mL)
Types Of Face Washes
1. Gel Based: Gel based face washes are transparent solutions with medium consistency. They work effectively in cleaning pores and hard to reach areas. You can go for a gel based face wash if you're looking for something that helps with deep cleaning.
2. Foam Based: These face washes have a very light consistency. On application, the solution transforms into foam and cleanses the face after lathering out. They are great for those who want a mild face wash for everyday use.
3. Oil Based: These are great for cleaning dirty skin and unclogging pores. This type of cleanser dispenses as an oil, but does not make skin oily. It is lightweight and doesn't lather out.
4. Cream Based: Cream based cleansers have a thick consistency and are extremely moisturising, and thus good for dry skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do face washes remove pimples?
A. While the primary job of a face wash is to clean one's face and get rid of any bacteria and dirt, a good face wash with suitable ingredients tends to reduce pimples and prevents them from occurring again.
Q. Which is the best face wash for pimples and dark spots?
A. Lotus Herbals Tea Tree Wash and Cinnamon Anti-Acne Oil Control Face Wash is a good choice if you have pimples and dark spots.
Q. Can Face Wash cause pimples?
A. No, a face wash doesn't break you out usually. But if you use a product that has too many chemicals, it might cause acne if you have sensitive skin.
Q. Can I use a charcoal Face Wash?
A. Yes, you can use a charcoal face wash if you have oily skin.
Best Face Wash for Pimples
|Product||Price in India|
|Mamaearth Tea Tree Natural Face Wash for Acne & Pimples Wash 100 ml - For Normal & Dry Skin - SLS & Paraben Free||₹ 249|
|Lotus Herbals Teatreewash Face Wash | with Tea Tree Oil & Cinnamon | Anti Acne | Oil Control | For Oily Skin | 80ml||₹ 140|
|Plum Green Tea Pore Cleansing Face Wash, 75ml||₹ 200|
|WOW Skin Science Anti Acne Face Wash - Oil Free - No Parabens, Sulphate, Silicones & Color (100mL)||₹ 189|