Best Foot Creams for Dry Feet and Cracked Heels
Winter is the perfect time to slather your feet in the best restorative foot creams in India, packed with hyper-moisturizing ingredients melded to nourish underside of your feet. Once your dry and cracking soles are clean and ready for priming, pick your favorite foot cream and give them some bedtime TLC. If you too are on a quest to wake up with soft and supple feet, then keep reading to find out and which best foot creams for cracked heels are can be your ultimate buy.
What are Foot Creams and What It is Used For
Foot creams are skincare treatments that are loaded with ultra-moisturising ingredients that penetrate into the deepest skin layers to restore moisture and leave your skin soft and hydrated. Feet are naturally drier and mostly neglected when compared to the rest of your body, thus experiencing dryness, cracks, callus and more. Foot creams are a great way to pamper your feet and maintain soft, smooth and healthy skin.
Best Foot Creams in India
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Foot Magic
- Oriflame Feet Up Advanced Cracked Heel Repair Foot Cream
- Fixderma Foobetik Cream, Foot cream
- Vaseline Blueseal Rich Conditioning Jelly Cocoa Butter
- Rustic Art Organic Citrus Mint Foot Care Cream
- Vaadi Herbals Foot Cream
- Himalaya Wellness Foot Care Cream
- Trycone Crack Heel Repair Foot Cream
- The Moms Co. Natural Foot Cream
- moha: Foot Cream
- Aroma Magic Foot Cream
- Plum BodyLovin' Coffee Wake-a-ccino Foot Cream
- GemBlue Biocare Foot Spa Cream
- KHADI NATURAL Jasmine and Green Tea Herbal Foot Crack Cream
- Juicy Chemistry Kokum, Myrhh & Hazelnut Hand & Foot Cream
1. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Foot MagicDry, rough and aching feet are perfect candidates for Palmer's creamy formula with peppermint oil and mango butter. Packed with vitamin E in a delicious cocoa butter base, the formula is among the best foot creams in India. It will penetrate the thickest of skin to deliver super-hydration and ultra-softness. It's also paraben-free, so sensitive and tired feet can rejoice.
2. Oriflame Feet Up Advanced Cracked Heel Repair Foot CreamThis foot cream is loaded with the goodness of Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Urea and Panthenol that help form a unique formula to help relieve and repair cracked heels. This deep conditioning and nourishing cream deeply moisturize the dry and chapped skin of your feet. The foot cream has a soothing fragrance that instantly revives your senses and combats bad odour.
3. Fixderma Foobetik Cream, Foot CreamThis non-greasy foot cream is enriched with natural emollients like L-Arginine, Apple cider vinegar, Lactic acid, Urea, Shea butter and Tea tree oil help with deep penetration to leave you with smooth skin. It soothes the inflammation and discomforted feet caused due to dryness and cracked heels. It not only improves blood circulation but also protects the feet from fungal infections to ensure soft and healthy feet.
Fixderma Foobetik Cream, Foot cream, Foot care for diabetic, For Dry & Cracked Feet, Moisturizes & Soothes Feet, Heel Repair, For Calloused, or Chapped Skin, Paraben Free - 50g₹ 284₹ 325 (13% off)
4. Vaseline Blueseal Rich Conditioning Jelly Cocoa ButterPetroleum jelly blended with cocoa butter is the best thing to have happened since petroleum jelly, so we're recommending this nifty, little tub by OG Vaseline. (They've been around for 140 years, props.) Before you go to bed, slather it all over your feet and feel the formula melt your soles. Then put on your socks and prepare to wake up with the smoothest, softest feet you've ever known.Value for Money
Vaseline Blueseal Rich Conditioning Jelly Cocoa Butter 100Ml₹ 217₹ 599 (64% off)
5. Rustic Art Organic Citrus Mint Foot Care CreamRustic Art foot care cream is formulated with the goodness of peppermint essential oil that helps calm and soothe inflammation and dry skin. Aloe vera extract, Sal butter, Kokum butter and Veg glycerin form a lightweight, deep-nourishing and quick-absorbing formula to curb dryness and cracked heels. The deep nourishing properties of organic cold-pressed oils of sesame, coconut and linseed provide work best when it comes to overnight moisturization. This ultra-hydrating foot cream improves blood circulation and relaxes the fatigued muscles.
6. Vaadi Herbals Foot CreamThis clove-smelling foot cream has a thick creamy texture that helps in rejuvenating the damaged skin to leave you with smooth and buttery soft feet. This foot cream is enriched with potent herbal ingredients like Thyme, Cocoa butter, Sandalwood, Clove oil and Jojoba oil combine to form a wonderful blend that helps relieve dryness and roughness. Also, these ingredients have anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that aid soothe hard heels and cracks in no time.
7. Himalaya Wellness Foot Care CreamIf you're on a shoestring budget, this affordable option for cracked heels is perfect for you. Himalaya's herbal foot cream for cracked heels is infused with natural extracts like honey, turmeric, fenugreek seeds and sal tree that work to soothe and soften rough skin — honey packs in moisture while turmeric soothes any inflammation you may have. Slather this on generously after your nightly cleanup.
8. Trycone Crack Heel Repair Foot CreamThe Trycone foot cream contains premium quality ingredients like Rose Oil, Rose extracts, and Kokum Butter that possess quick healing and calming process. The foot cream comes with anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal properties that keep your skin protected from environmental damage. The foot cream soothes dryness, and deeply nourishes dehydrated skin to leave you with velvety smooth feet.
9. The Moms Co. Natural Foot CreamThe Moms Co. Natural Cooling Foot Cream is one of the best foot creams in India if you are looking for relief from cracked heels, swollen feet and tired feet and ankles. Nourish your feet with its perfect blend of Vitamin E, shea butter, peppermint essential oil and sweet almond, argan and olive oil extracts. The cooling formula of this foot cream for cracked heels is free from Mineral Oil, Sulphates, Parabens, DEA/TEA, Phenoxyethanol, and Synthetic Fragrances.Trending
The Moms Co. Natural Cooling Foot Cream, (50 G)₹ 174₹ 249 (30% off)
10. moha: Foot CreamThis Moha foot care cream is enriched with nourishing papaya, Aloe and Peppermint that relaxes the inflammation and deeply moisturises dry and rough feet. This formula helps repair cracked heels and soothes sore feet to leave you with soft and smooth skin. This Ayurvedic foot cream is loaded with natural antiseptic properties that kill germs and protects your feet from other infections. This foot cream improves blood circulation, deeply hydrates and re-energises your feet.
11. Aroma Magic Foot CreamThe Aroma Magic Foot Cream is free of parabens, petrochemicals, phthalates, toxic ingredients, artificial colouring and fragrances, and packed with the best ingredients - organic shea butter, aloe vera gel, vegetable glycerin, coconut oil and apricot oil, extracts of camphor, mint and calendula and peppermint, tea tree essential oils. This best foot cream in India helps revive tired feet, prevents odour, and protects and heals cracks.
12. Plum BodyLovin' Coffee Wake-a-ccino Foot CreamPlum foot cream contains the goodness of Cocoa butter, Shea butter, Brazil nut oil, Sunflower oil and Coffee seed oil that combine to form a super-hydrating formula. It not only soothes and repairs dry, cracked heels but also keeps you smelling good all day. The non-greasy, lightweight texture sinks into the skin leaving your feet nourished and smooth.
13. GemBlue Biocare Foot Spa CreamGEMBLUE BioCare Foot Cream is formulated with Organic Peppermint, Shea Butter and Honey. It heals dryness and cracked heels and also improves the texture of the skin making it smooth and beautiful. It also improves blood circulation and relaxes the feet to give you a foot spa-like experience.Also Great
GEMBLUE BioCare Foot Cream with Organic Peppermint, Shea Butter and Honey (500 ml)₹ 208₹ 220 (5% off)
14. KHADI NATURAL Jasmine and Green Tea Herbal Foot Crack CreamThe Khadi Natural Jasmine and Green Tea Herbal Foot Crack Cream, 50g is among the best foot creams in India formulated made with natural ingredients - namely jasmine and green tea extracts. It softens rough soles, restores moisture, relieves aching heels, and freshens tired feet. Use it twice a day, after your morning/evening showers, for the best results. With the long-term application, you'll see your feet transform.100% Natural
Khadi Natural Jasmine and Green Tea Herbal Foot Crack Cream, 50g₹ 166₹ 195 (15% off)
15. Juicy Chemistry Kokum, Myrhh & Hazelnut Hand & Foot CreamThis Juicy Chemistry foot cream is the only organic formula in this list of best foot creams in India. This hand and foot cream is loaded with a special blend of natural ingredients of botanical butter and organic essential oils that forms ultra-rich moisturising formula. The rich creamy texture melts with body temperature to deeply nourish, moisturize and rejuvenate dry and chapped skin. The super-rich fatty acids and antioxidants effectively protect the skin against environmental damage and extreme dryness.
Benefits Of Foot Cream
- Deeply nourishes your feet: Loaded with mositurising ingredients, a foot cream for dry skin locks in moisture in the deepest layer of the skin leaving your feet hydrated, nourished and moisturised.
- Restores moisture: Foot cream forms a protective layer that further help to restore the lost moisture. It also prevent the feet from getting dry or cracked.
- Forms a protective layer: Hrash environmental conditions can result on cracks, cuts and calluses in your feet. Applying a foot cream regularly can protect your feet getting dry and rough, thus lets you maintian soft and smooth feet.
- Helps you relax: A foot massage can be extremely soothing and relaxing after a tiring day. Massaging your feet in circular motion with your favourite foot cream not only reduces stress but also boosts the blood circulation and stimulates good sleep.
- Keeps foul odour at bay: Conjested feet experience sweat and thus result in bad odour. Natural ingredients like butter and essential oils can prevent bad odour and help to keep your feet fresh all day.
- Keeps feet pretty: Regular usage if foot cream can enhance the overall complexion of the foot as well. It not only helps to deeply moisture the dry skin but also improve the texture which help soften and improve the skin health of your feet leaving you with pretty and younger-looking feet.
Tip on How To Apply the Foot Creams to Heal Dry and Cracked Feet:
Dealing with dry and cracked heels can be a real pain, and simply applying the best foot cream in India every night is not really going to work. To enhance the overall efficiency of your foot cream, you must learn simple footcare steps that'll help you make the most of the foot cream.
- Start preparing your feet: A clear canvas is very important for the painting, and likewise it becomes really important to thoroughly clean your feet using a gentle body wash before applying foot cream. Cleansing will help rid of all the dust and dirt and leave you with clean feet to work on.
- Exfoliate regularly: Cracked heels are caused by the accumulation of dead skin cells, and thus exfoliating your feet twice a week can help get rid of dead skin cells. You can use a DIY foot scrub or use a pumice stone to gently scrape away all the dead skin.
- Foot-masking for additional moisturisation: Foot masks are quite common these days and these are drenched with the goodness of nourishing and hydrating ingredients that work on the dryness to leave you with softest feet ever. You can opt to nourish your feet with a foot mask once in a week to enjoy deeply conditioned feet.
- Apply your favourite foot cream: Take a coin-sized amount of the foot cream and then using circular motion, gently massage it into your feet. Massaging the foot cream will not just improve improve circulation but will fasten the healing and skin rejuvenation process.
- Seal in the moisture: After thorough foot massage, wear a pair of cotton socks, leave them on overnight to seal in the moisture. Doing this you will see that you wake up to soft and supple feet in the morning. This will help reduce the dead skin build-up and prevent the formation of cracks.
Buying Guide For The Best Foot Creams
Those who really understand the pain and consciousness of dry and crack feet, here we bring you some points to keep in mind while shopping for your best foot creams in India. Whenever shopping for foot creams, keep an eye on the ingredients to attain that supple and soft feet, which you've wanting since long. We highly recommended you to consider the below ingredients:
Shea Butter: Those dealing which dryness on their skin, hair or lips, Shea butter is that ingredient which has immense moisturization. Shea butter has various benefits properties like healing, anti-ageing and hydrating. So if you're looking to improve skin elasticity and softness of your skin, choose the best foot care cream that has Shea butter in it.
Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil can lock in water and keep the skin hydrated. Lucky you are if your foot cream has this popular moisturizing agent which is also capable of balancing the oil production that comes from the skin.
Tea Tree Oil: Heard of Tea Tree Oil, but do you know what all its good for? Best foot care creams have tea tree oil that can fight with fungal infection and some lesions that occur on the feet. Tea Tree's healing and antibacterial properties keep your feet protected from the harmful bacterias and various types of fungus infections.
Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid is one of the most trending skincare ingredient when it comes to hydration. If your heels are severely dry and cracked then this ingredient will provide the immense hydration which will help in dealing with the dryness of your feet.
Lanolin: Lanolin works best when used in its purest form as it is one of the best and quickest way of dealing with dry and severely cracked heels. So if you've got thick callouses, presence of emollient repairs the dry skin with ease. The only drawback of this ingredient is that it is an animal product, so this might not be liked or used by vegetarians.
Urea: Urea is another ingredient that has one of the most effective moisturizing ingredients. It can heal, hydrate, fight fungal infection. It works with skin conditions like keratosis, rashes, eczema, burns, psoriasis, acne and more.
Vitamin E: Vitamin E is an antioxidant which helps in protecting your skin cells from damage. It can repair, renew and soothe cracked skin leaving it soft and supple.
Glycerin: Moisturizing properties of glycerine helps in healing the affected deep cracks. Skin absorbs the glycerine easily and locks in the moisture to give you unbeatable soft and supple feet.
FAQs for Best Foot Creams
Should I wear socks after applying foot cream?
Yes, wearing socks post foot cream application can help seal in the moisturise overnight. Foot creams can penetrate and leave you with soft and smooth feet every morning.
Which foot cream is best for dry feet?
Foot creams that are loaded with emollients, natural butter, urea and moisturising essential oils are considered to be best for dry feet.
How do you apply crack cream to your feet?
Crack creams work best on well-exfoliated feet as the plain canvas that is free from dead skin will make penetration of crack creams much easier and more efficient.
How often should you apply foot cream?
To combat dryness and cracked heals, applying foot creams daily can be great advice. Foot creams can be used twice a day, firstly, just after the shower and secondly, as the step of your skincare routine before you hit the bed.
What is the best treatment for extremely dry feet?
Exfoliation and moisturising is the key to supple and soft feet. However, excess exfoliation may also lead to irritation and loss of moisture so make sure you exfoliate once a week but hydrate your feel every night to combat dryness.
How to achieve younger-looking feet?
Cleansing and exfoliation will help keep your feet clean and free from dead skin. Treat it with a foot mask, followed by a foot massage to keep it thoroughly nourished and younger-looking.
That was the best foot creams in India, so you can give your dry feet and cracking heels all the extra moisture they need. Time to keep your tootsies soft, subtle and silky.
Best Foot Creams in India
|Best Foot Creams for Dry Feet and Cracked Heels||Price in India|
|Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Foot Magic 60g||₹ 369|
|Oriflame Feet Up Advanced Cracked Heel Repair Foot Cream, 75ml||₹ 460|
|Fixderma Foobetik Cream, Foot cream, Foot care for diabetic, For Dry & Cracked Feet, Moisturizes & Soothes Feet, Heel Repair, For Calloused, or Chapped Skin, Paraben Free - 50g||₹ 284|
|Vaseline Blueseal Rich Conditioning Jelly Cocoa Butter 100Ml||₹ 217|
|Rustic Art Organic Citrus Mint Foot Care Cream | Nourishing, Moisturizing & Non Greasy | 30g (1)||₹ 185|
|Vaadi Herbals Foot Cream, Clove And Sandal Oil, 150G||₹ 164|
|Himalaya Wellness Foot Care Cream||₹ 104|
|Trycone Crack Heel Repair Foot Cream Velvet Touch with Rose Petal, 100 Gm||₹ 356|
|The Moms Co. Natural Cooling Foot Cream, (50 G)||₹ 174|
|moha: Foot Cream For Rough Dry and Cracked Heel & Feet Cream For Heel Repair With Goodness Of AleoVera, Papaya & Peppermint | Herbal Foot Care Moisturiser (50ml)||₹ 131|
Viveka is known to her friends as a movie junkie who is also a creative fashion enthusiast in red lipstick. She's passionate about writing! Be it fashion, beauty or movies she is pro. In her free time, she loves to play badminton, cook and binge watch movies. She's also a great observer who has a quirky take on various things, well only close ones know this. Nothing stops her from personifying the creative game.