Best Kumkumadi Tailam: Ayurvedic Kumkumadi Oils For Youthful Skin
Chemicals are not your first choice, so you are looking for Ayurvedic oil that'll help you achieve naturally glowing skin. You've landed at the right place as here we shall be talking about impeccable skinvestment, Kumkumadi oil or Kumkumadi Tailam. Kumkumadi Tailam offers a deep boost of nourishment and has multiple skin benefits like fading black spots, reducing blemishes, boosting collagen production, and improving the overall texture of the skin. Kumkumadi Tailam proves to show effective results when it comes to slowing down ageing signs like wrinkles, fine lines and dark circles and hence prove to be a beneficial addition to your beauty repertoire.
Take a look at what we've covered in our article:
- What is Kumkumadi Tailam (Kumkumadi Oil)
- Benefits of Kumkumadi Tailam
- Best Kumkumadi Tailam To Buy Now
- How to Use Kumkumadi Tailam?
- Best Time to Use Kumkumadi Tailam
- Precautions to Take with Kumkumadi Tailam
- FAQ About Kumkumadi Tailam
What is Kumkumadi Tailam (Kumkumadi Oil)
Kumkumadi tailam is an ancient recipe that includes a genuine Ayurvedic concoction of herbs and a mix of natural oils that forms a magical formula which not just uplifts your skin but also makes it appear young and beautiful. "Kumkumadi oil" that literally translates into high-quality 'saffron oil' that promotes youthful, radiant and healthy-looking skin. Kumkumadi tailam possesses luminescent properties that can be used for rejuvenating and skin cells revival that contribute to a healthy appearance in long run.
Benefits of Kumkumadi Tailam
- It possess astringent properties
- Great for mature skin
- Boosts collagen production
- Restores natural radiance
- Reduce blemishes, acne marks, pigmentation
- Has antimicrobial and antioxidant properties
- Help reduce skin acne and pimples
- Rejuvenates your skin
- Improves skin hydration
- Protects your skin from germs and harmful bacteria
- Possess anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties
- It helps to give your brighter and healthy-looking skin
- Eradicates anti-ageing signs like wrinkles and fine lines
Best Kumkumadi Tailam To Buy Now
- AMRUTAM Kumkumadi Oil - Ayurvedic Recipe for Skin Radiance
- The Tribe Concept 24k Kumkumadi Thailam
- Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Miraculous Beauty Fluid Ayurvedic Night Serum
- Ayuga 100% Kumkumadi Skin Radiance Face Oil
- TAC - The Ayurveda Co. 100% Pure Kumkumadi Tailam
- Shankara Ayurvedic Kumkumadi Oil
- Auravedic Kumkumadi Tailam Face Oil
1. AMRUTAM Kumkumadi Oil - Ayurvedic Recipe for Skin RadianceThe richness of Kesar, Chandan and Manjistha helps fade acne marks blemishes, pigmentations and other ageing signs so that you can achieve youthful-looking skin. It possesses skin cell regeneration properties that boost collagen production and enhance the overall texture of the skin.
2. The Tribe Concept 24k Kumkumadi ThailamThis kumkumadi oil is a luxurious ayurvedic recipe that contains the goodness of Saffron, Haridra, Manjistha, Sandalwood and more that helps with pigmentation, dull skin, blemishes and more. It helps detoxifies the skin and leaves skin radiant and bright.
3. Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Miraculous Beauty Fluid Ayurvedic Night SerumThis miraculous Kumkumadi Thailam contains a blend of natural oils and herbs to help skin appear youthful, healthy and radiant. It contains pure Kashmiri saffron, extracts of Indian Madder, Vetiver, Lotus extracts, Liquorice extracts, Sesame oil and more that forms a powerful face oil. It helps eradicate ageing signs, fade acne scars, blemishes, dark circles, pigmentation and more to give you an everlasting natural glow.
4. Ayuga 100% Kumkumadi Skin Radiance Face OilThis kumkumadi oil is formulated with a blend of natural oils and herbs like Saffron, Lotus extracts and 28 precious herbs to minimise dark spots and pigmentation leaving skin bright and spotless. It also improves the hydration level of the skin which helps makes your skin soft, supple and naturally radiant.
5. TAC - The Ayurveda Co. 100% Pure Kumkumadi TailamThe goodness of Saffron, Rose water, Mulethi, Manjistha, Red Sandalwood, Goat milk and more forms the effective kumkumadi tailam. It acts as a natural skin illuminator that deeply moisturises the skin leaving skin spotless and blemish-free.
6. Shankara Ayurvedic Kumkumadi OilThe blend of nourishing goodness of Saffron, Sandalwood, Manjishtha extracts along with over 25 deeply nourishing herbs and flowers forms a powerful facial oil. This facial oil not only deeply hydrates your skin but also works on ageing signs, pigmentation, blemishes, dark spots and more to give you soft, supple and glowing skin.
7. Auravedic Kumkumadi Tailam Face OilThe blend of several ayurvedic herbs and oils like Saffron, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Almond oil, Rose oil, Sesame oil, and more form this effective oil. It helps in skin renewal and rejuvenates the overall texture of the skin which help give you healthy and illuminating skin. The silky texture of this oil gets quickly absorbed by the skin that works efficiently on the skin to give you improved skin texture.
Auravedic Kumkumadi Tailam Face Oil For Glowing Skin 30ml. Face Serum Beauty Oil For Acne, Pimples, Spots, Black Heads. Fine Lines & Wrinkles. Non-Sticky and for All Skin Types. Men. Women₹ 360₹ 400 (10% off)
How to Use Kumkumadi Tailam?
To obtain maximum skin benefits from the regular usage of kumkumadi tailam you must follow the below steps:
- Wash your face with a good cleanser to remove all dirt and makeup residue you can also opt for the double cleansing method.
- Use a mild toner, preferably pure rose water.
- Take 4-5 drops of the Kumkumadi Tailam and warm it up between the palms and then tap on your cheeks, forehead, neck and affected parts.
- Then start massaging the oil giving upward and circular strokes for up to 10 minutes.
- You can also use your finger knuckles around the jawline to define it.
- Those with mature skin can keep it overnight and then wash it off the next morning.
Tip for Beginner: The first time users should use it on a clean face and take 3-4 drops to massage it all over the face. You can wash it off after 15 minutes and gradually build the tolerance for you to be able to keep it overnight. Use it thrice a week.
Best Time to Use Kumkumadi Tailam
Th best time to use to use kumkumadi tailam is to apply it before bedtime. We suggest you gradually build the usage of kumkumadi tailam in your skincare routine.
Disclaimer: Do not forget to do a patch test before you start with kumkumadi tailam. Also, we suggest you consult an Ayurvedic doctor to understand well the usage of Ayurvedic/kumkumadi tailam.
Precautions to Take with Kumkumadi Tailam
Kumkumadi tailam should be used with extra precautions and should be cautious before giving it to children, pregnant, lactating women and the elderly as it has Ayurvedic herbs has potential benefits for some and for others it can be otherwise. We suggest you consult a qualified Ayurvedic doctor before incorporating kumkumadi oil into your skincare routine.
FAQ About Kumkumadi Tailam
What are the major Ayurvedic ingredients of kumkumadi tailam?
Kumkumadi tailam is a powerful facial oil that contains several ayurvedic ingredients and the major ones are Kumkuma (saffron), Usheera, Manjishta, Chandana, Kaaleeya, Laksha, Yashtimadhu, Nyagrodha, Neelotpala, Padmaka, etc. that combine to form kumkumadi tailam.
Who cannot use kumkumadi tailam?
Those with senstive skin should consult an Ayurvedic doctor before incorporating it into your skincare regime. Pregnant and lactating women can use it topically but should avoid nasal procedures. However, always consult an Ayurvedic doctor to prevent unwanted complications.
What are the side effects of kumkumadi tailam?
Kumkumadi tailam is generally considered safe for local application if used in the recommended dosages. However, ayurvedic kumkumadi oil side effects may vary form person to person as herbs may react differently on their body and condition. Therefore, you must consult an Ayurvedic doctor to prevent unwanted problems.
Can kumkumadi tailam for reducing discolouration of lips?
Kumkumadi tailam can be applied locally to the lips, as it helps dilate the blood vessels by easily penetrating in the skin that help treat lip discolouration. The primary dosha might be pitta which may cause lip discolouration. Kumkumadi tailam can prove to be a powerful and potential facial oil that'll help in reversing lip discolouration and pigmentation.
List of Best Kumkumadi Tailam: Ayurvedic Kumkumadi Oils For Youthful Skin
|Best Kumkumadi Tailam: Ayurvedic Kumkumadi Oils For Youthful Skin||Price in India|
|AMRUTAM Kumkumadi Oil - Ayurvedic Recipe for Skin Radiance with Chandan & Kesar (12ml)||₹ 1,699|
|The Tribe Concept 24k Kumkumadi Thailam, Skin Brightening, Oil, Toned Glow Enriched with Saffron & Sandalwood, 100% Chemical Free & Natural - 30 ml||₹ 799|
|Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Miraculous Beauty Fluid Ayurvedic Night Serum, 3ml||₹ 895|
|Ayuga 100% Kumkumadi Skin Radiance Face Oil With Saffron & Lotus Extracts For Dull Skin, Dark Spots & Pigmentation | Kumkumadi Tailam | 5 Ml||₹ 254|
|TAC - The Ayurveda Co. 100% Pure Kumkumadi Tailam Face Oil for Pigmentation, Saffron for Glowing & Radiant Skin, for Men & Women - 20Ml||₹ 423|
|Shankara Ayurvedic Kumkumadi Oil (Tailam) Elixir For Glowing, Radiant & Youthful Complexion (All Skin Types) - 18 ml||₹ 1,697|
|Auravedic Kumkumadi Tailam Face Oil For Glowing Skin 30ml. Face Serum Beauty Oil For Acne, Pimples, Spots, Black Heads. Fine Lines & Wrinkles. Non-Sticky and for All Skin Types. Men. Women||₹ 360|
Viveka is known to her friends as a movie junkie who is also a creative fashion enthusiast in red lipstick. She's passionate about writing! Be it fashion, beauty or movies she is pro. In her free time, she loves to play badminton, cook and binge watch movies. She's also a great observer who has a quirky take on various things, well only close ones know this. Nothing stops her from personifying the creative game.