Best Pomade for Men
Styling hair differently can instantly transform the way one looks and a rather efficient hair styling product is a pomade. Pomade gives men the liberty to try various new hairstyles and make them look clean and sleek without having to do much. Here is a handpicked list of the best pomade you can get your hands on.
Attain Desired Hairstyles Using These Best Pomades For Men
- Suavecito Matte Pomade
- AMERICAN CREW Hair Stlying Pomade
- TIGI Bedhead for Men Slick Trick Firm Hold Pomade
- L'Oreal Paris Homme Mat Matt Sculpting Pomade
- Dapr. Advanced Hair Pomade
1. Suavecito Matte Pomade
This pomade is a water-soluble formula that dries down with a medium hardness without leaving any residue behind. It provides a matte texture and allows you to comb your hair with ease, which helps you attain any desired hairstyle. This pomade is lightly scented and offers maximum styling flexibility, which helps your hairstyle remain fresh, clean and perfect all day.
Suavecito Matte Pomade- Shine Free Matte Pomade for Men (4 oz)
2. AMERICAN CREW Hair Stlying Pomade
This pomade contains natural ingredients which help to nourish hair naturally so that you can easily transform your hair into any kind of hairstyle. It has a very subtle texture that helps add tremendous shine and pliable hold to unruly hair. It provides a natural shine, hold and moisture and can be washed off easily without leaving any residue behind.
AMERICAN CREW Hair Stlying Pomade 3 Ounce
3. TIGI Bedhead for Men Slick Trick Firm Hold Pomade
This pomade comes with a texture that adds a natural shine to make your hairstyle look perfect and clean. It moisturises the hair and that helps smoothen frizz and tame flyaways. This is an easy rinse formula, which does not leave any residue behind.
TIGI Bedhead for Men Slick Trick Firm Hold Pomade, 2.65 Ounce
4. L'Oreal Paris Homme Mat Matt Sculpting Pomade
This pomade offers a matte finish to your hairstyle and it works really great for unstructured hairstyles. It offers excellent softness and perfect medium hold to hairstyles that stay in place all day long. Apply it onto damp hair and enjoy effortless styling which you wanted since long.
L'Oreal Paris Homme Mat Matt Sculpting Pomade, 80ml/2.7oz
5. Dapr. Advanced Hair Pomade
This pomade contains organic ingredients like aloe vera gel and avocado essential oil which help nourish, moisturise and prep your hair for any kind of hairstyling. It helps you attain both sleek shiny look and dry matte high volume finish without having to do much. It rejuvenates your scalp, making your hair look healthy and strong.
Dapr. Advanced Hair Pomade (100 grams) | Wet or Matte Look | Flexible hold | Water based | Made with Avocado oil & Aloe Vera Gel |No Paraben, No Sulphate, No Alcohol
Types of Pomade for Men
Who said men's fashion and beauty is only restricted to deodorants and perfumes. There is a plethora of men's fashion products available in the market. The best pomade for men is one of them. But before you start to use these pomades you must know about the types of pomades available.
- Oil Based Pomade: Oil-based pomade is the most common ones. Oil-based pomades are slightly thicker and denser. These become a bit greasy and oily after application. Thus it is perfect to use these best pomade for men in India in winters. These have an excellent hold, but it becomes a task to wash them off.
- Water-Based Pomade: These pomades are lighter as compared to the oil-based ones and have a good hold even in hot and sultry weather conditions. You can feel free to restyle your hair differently after using this type of the best pomade for men in India.
- Wax Based Pomade: Wax-based pomades are hard to find. These pomades are usually hybrids containing beeswax and petrolatum. Since these clump up it becomes a little difficult to restyle the hair.
Difference Between Pomade and Hair Gel and Hair Wax
- Pomade is different than wax as pomade makes our hair shiny and greasy while hair wax makes hair hard and textured.
- Unlike hair gels, pomade does not dry and lasts longer.
- While both wax and hair gel get washed away quickly, pomade might require multiple washing sessions for it to go completely.
What are the advantages of using a pomade?
Here are some of the major advantages of using the best pomade for men:
- Gives a stylish and fresh look
- There is no side effect
- Provides a smooth and shiny hair
- Fits for all types of hair
- Long-lasting than other hair product
How To Use Pomade?
Using the best pomade for men is quite simple. Here are three easy steps to use pomade:
Step 1: Wash the hair and towel dry it.
Step 2: Apply a considerable amount (depends upon the kind of shine and hold you are looking for) of pomade.
Step 3: Use your fingers or a comb to get the desired hairstyle.
Buying Guide for the Best Pomade for Men
- Hair Type: The first thing to keep in mind before buying the best pomade is to know your hair type. If you are well aware of the attributes of your hair, then buying the best pomade for men might become an easier task for you.
- Desired Results: The very next step is to decide what sort of hairstyle are you looking for. This becomes a crucial step as you need to understand well whether or not the hairstyle that you are looking will suit you. Once the look is decided you can opt for the best pomade.
- Application Method: There are various types of pomades available in the market. Every pomade has a different application method. Before you buy the best pomade for yourself, you must be well aware as to how to apply it. Applying hair care products in the wrong manner might be harmful.
- Basic Ingredients: Products made from natural ingredients are always healthier as compared to chemical-based ones. Natural ingredients reduce the damage and protect the hair. Thus always opt for the best pomade for men that has natural ingredients.
Frequently Asked Questions on Best Pomade for Men
What is the best pomade for men?
The best pomade for men in India comes from the top brands like The Man Company, Whiskers, L'Oreal etc.
Which pomade should I use?
Which pomade should you use, completely depends upon hair type and the texture of your hair. If you have hard hair then you must opt for oil based pomades, if not water based pomades are also considered to be a good alternative.
What is the best pomade for thin hair?
Thin hair requires a stronger hold, thus water-based pomades can be considered to be the best pomade for men with thin hair.
What is the best pomade for short hair?
There are a number of pomades that might suit short hair, but the length is not the only thing to be considered. When buying the best pomade for men, you must very well be aware of your hair type and its texture.
How do you wash out pomade?
It is quite easy to wash out water-based pomades using regular shampoo. But if you have used an oil-based pomade then the story might seem to be a little different. Oil-based pomades have a stronger hold, thus one might require dishwashing liquids to wash out oil-based pomades.
If you are also looking to revamp your old look and catch up with the latest trends of hair styling, then you must certainly have one of these best pomade for men by your side.
LIST OF BEST POMADE FOR MEN IN INDIA
|Best Pomade||Price in India|
|Suavecito Matte Pomade- Shine Free Matte Pomade for Men (4 oz)||₹ 2,689|
|AMERICAN CREW Hair Stlying Pomade 3 Ounce||₹ 2,195|
|TIGI Bedhead for Men Slick Trick Firm Hold Pomade, 2.65 Ounce||₹ 1,634|
|L'Oreal Paris Homme Mat Matt Sculpting Pomade, 80ml/2.7oz||₹ 1,100|
|Dapr. Advanced Hair Pomade (100 grams) | Wet or Matte Look | Flexible hold | Water based | Made with Avocado oil & Aloe Vera Gel |No Paraben, No Sulphate, No Alcohol||₹ 699|
Viveka is known to her friends as a movie junkie who is also a creative fashion enthusiast in red lipstick. She's passionate about writing! Be it fashion, beauty or movies she is pro. In her free time, she loves to play badminton, cook and binge watch movies. She's also a great observer who has a quirky take on various things, well only close ones know this. Nothing stops her from personifying the creative game.