Best Rose Water For Glowing Skin
Rose water, owing to its multiple beauty benefits, finds its place in many homes. It is simple to use and leaves one feeling refreshed. Its natural astringent property helps in maintaining the pH balance of the skin, controls oil secretion and helps diminish any redness on skin which causing any harm to the skin. A proven solution to everyday skin worries, rose water also helps in tightening pores.
If you're struggling to find the best rose water for face treatments, we have here a handpicked list of some of the best rose water in India that you must try and incorporate in your skincare routine.
Best Rose Water in India
- UrbanBotanics™ Pure & Natural Rose Water/Skin Toner
- Plum Bulgarian Valley Rose Water Toner
- Banjara's Premium Rose Water
- Khadi Natural Rose Water Herbal Skin Toner
- AromaMusk 100% Organic & Natural Premium Rose Water for Face and Skin
- Ganpati Herbal Rose Water
- Dabur Gulabari Rose Water
- BIOAYURVEDA Bio Natural Pure Rose Water
- Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water
- Vitro Naturals Hydro Distilled Pure Rose Water Spray
1. UrbanBotanics™ Pure & Natural Rose Water/Skin TonerThis is a chemical free rose water with no preservatives or artificial fragrances. It is made from the pure scent of organic roses. It works as a natural skin toner that helps to restore skin's pH balance by working away excess oil and dirt. Suitable for all skin types, it helps to unblock and tighten stubborn pores. This organic rose water provides instant hydration to the face and neck, rejuvenates the tired skin, leaving it vibrant and youthful.
2. Plum Bulgarian Valley Rose Water TonerFree from alcohol, artificial fragrances, colours and other harmful chemicals, this rose water tones and refreshes the skin. This pure and organic rose water hydrates the skin and helps against skin irritation, inflammation and other skin related problems. The roses for this toner are sourced from the Rose Valley in Bulgaria, making it a premium product. Other than rose extracts, it has the goodness of hyaluronic acid, calendula extracts and glycerin. These ingredients work together to moisturises the skin, reduces dryness and provide plumping.
3. Banjara's Premium Rose WaterThis premium rose water is formulated with the goodness of pure rose oil and purified water. Apply it directly on your face or mix it with a face pack, and it is sure to help hydrate the skin and remove dirt from clogged pores. It helps to purify the skin and also makes it soft and supple. This rose water also works as a natural skin toner that helps in pore tightening that makes skin look fresh and glowing.
4. Khadi Natural Rose Water Herbal Skin TonerThis rose water is a natural moisturizer that deeply conditions the skin by removing dirt and pollutants from it. This natural rose water hydrates the skin, cleanses, and tones thus leaving it radiant. Suitable for all skin types, this rose water not only revitalises the skin but also cures eczema and controls excess oil formation on the face. For maximum benefits, either mix this rose water with your face packs or mix it in bathing water.
5. AromaMusk 100% Organic & Natural Premium Rose Water for Face and SkinThis 100% natural and organic rose water tones the skin and balances its pH level. It can be used as a natural, mild antiseptic that can be used to treat acne and skin irritation. It also helps nourish and hydrate the skin. It is a chemical-free unisex formula which makes it effective on skin as well as hair. The gentle and natural antioxidants in this rose water remove the pollutants from the hair and boost their lustre.
6. Ganpati Herbal Rose WaterThis rose water can be used on the skin as natural cleanser and toner. Using this rose water as it is, in a face pack or with glycerine helps to cleanse the skin by removing the dirt and pollutants. The natural astringent in it helps to tone the skin and moisturises it by replenishing the essential fluids. It is free from harsh chemicals which makes it gentle to use. You can use this rose water as food flavouring agent too.
7. Dabur Gulabari Rose Water
This rose water is perfect for daily use as it is 100% natural. The product has natural rose extracts that rejuvenate, refresh and cleanse the skin by removing dirt. Regular use of this rose water protects the skin and helps to maintain its moisture balance.
8. BIOAYURVEDA Bio Natural Pure Rose Water
This refreshing gulabjal contains a unique blend of a rich organic distillate and pure oil extract of distinct species of roses. It lends a clear and moisturised skin, while also helping tighten the pores. The product is alcohol-free with zero synthetics, and ideal for all skin types.
9. Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose WaterA 100 percent natural concoction, this rose water from Kama Ayurveda spells luxury. Made with natural ingredients and free of paraben, it is soothing on the skin and safe to use on various skin types. It is steam-distilled for use on face and body; and is available in 50 ml and 200 ml bottles.
10. Vitro Naturals Hydro Distilled Pure Rose Water SprayThis alcohol free rose water is gentle on the skin and helps maintain the skin's pH. Its regular application can help activate the skin's regeneration processes, while also working on acne and sunburns. This rose water is moisturising in nature and is thus ideal for dry skin. It is hydro-distilled and suitable for daily use.
Skin Benefits of Rose Water
- Deep cleanses the skin, helping remove even the tiniest of dust particles
- Regular use lends an even skin tone
- Is refreshing to use
- Reduces skin redness and can calm rashes
- Helps work off wrinkles by subtly moisturising the skin
How To Use Rose Water For Face
There are ways more than one in which you can use rose water, all of which are simple DIYs and very cost effective as well.
- Dab out a few drops on a cotton pad and pat all over your face and neck
- Spray some rose water directly on your skin — face or body — and massage in gently using your second and third finger
- Put it in a homemade pack and leave it on for a cooling effect
- Mix it in a thick moisturizer to apply the cream with ease and massage it in well
Frequently Asked Questions on Rosewater
How is rose water good for the face?
Rose water is a great natural toner that helps maintain the pH balance of the face, controls excess oil and helps reduce skin redness. Its anti-inflammatory properties can help fight scars, skin acne, dermatitis, and eczema.
Does rose water darken the skin?
Rose water does not darken the skin, instead, it can be added to face packs and scrubs to brighten the skin.
Can you leave rose water on my face overnight?
Yes. You can apply rose water on your face and leave it overnight. Its anti-inflammatory properties help in healing the skin.
Does rose water have side effects?
People with unknown skin sensitivity can face reactions that include burning and stinging.
What happens if we apply rose water on the face daily?
Regular use of rose water acts as a natural skin toner that helps prevent skin problems like excess oil, blackheads, whiteheads, acne, and pimples.
List of Best Rose Water For Glowing Skin
|Best Rose Water For Glowing Skin
|Price in India
|UrbanBotanics® Pure & Natural Rose Water/Skin Toner - Pack of 200ml - Steam Distilled - Gulab Jal - Organic - Chemical Free
|Plum Bulgarian Valley Rose Water Toner (for daily use)
|Banjaras Rose Water (1L(1000 ML))
|Khadi Natural Rose Water Herbal Skin Toner, 210ml
|AromaMusk 100% Organic & Natural Premium Rose Water/Skin Toner (Gulab Jal) For Face & Skin, 100ml (Steam Distilled, No Alcohol, Chemical & Paraben Free)
|Lecherous Ganpati Herbal Rose Water, Pack of 1000ml
|Dabur Gulabari Premium Rose Water
|BIOAYURVEDA Bio Natural Pure Rose Water Spray | Herbal Facial Toner & Astringent| Premium, Natural & Organic Rose Water Gulabjal - 200 ml
|Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose, Pack of 50ml liquid
|Vitro Naturals Hydro Distilled Pure Rose Water Spray - Skin Toner For Glowing Skin, All Skin - 200ml - Gulab Jal
Viveka is known to her friends as a movie junkie who is also a creative fashion enthusiast in red lipstick. She's passionate about writing! Be it fashion, beauty or movies she is pro. In her free time, she loves to play badminton, cook and binge watch movies. She's also a great observer who has a quirky take on various things, well only close ones know this. Nothing stops her from personifying the creative game.