Best Shea Butter Creams: Just Shea Happiness
Shea butter: you've probably used it, you've most definitely heard of it. Extracted from the nut of the African shea tree, the ingredient is popularly used in the cosmetic industry as a moisturiser, salve or lotion. Because of its phenomenal hydration-imparting properties, it has managed to top the charts of the ultra-hydrating creams. In the below story, we've listed some best shea butter creams that can combat dryness and keep your skin hydrated, supple, and healthy all day.
List Of Best Shea Butter Creams: Shea Butter for Skin
1. L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Cream
This body cream contains many great and hydrating ingredients like shea butter, apricot oil, linseed, marshmallow, sweet almond oil and honey. This shea butter cream helps to deeply moisturise the skin without making the skin greasy or forming a sticky layer. This formula encourages skin cell renewal and helps skin retain its natural moisture. It increases blood circulation and makes your skin more soft and radiant.
L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Cream, 200ml
2. Luxura Sciences African Raw Shea Butter Unrefined Organic Ivory for Skin
This cream contains natural shea butter which is naturally rich in a vitamins A, E, F and K. This cream has soothing, repairing and hydrating properties that help cell renewal and lends a transformed skin. It promotes skin collagen production that helps fight ageing signs, soothes roughness, and evens out the skin tone, making it look clear, plump and revitalised.
Luxura Sciences African Raw Shea Butter Unrefined Organic Ivory for Skin and Body.(200 Gms) Body Mositurizer|| Anti-ageing|| Stretch Marks||SunScreen||Lip Cream.
3. The Body Shop Body Butter Shea Creme
Very dry skin? No problem. The Body Shop Body Butter Shea Creme is a deliciously nutty formulation that melts into your skin and gets quickly absorbed as soon as it is applied. Its nutty scent and indulgently rich texture transform your skin in to smooth, soft and healthy-looking one.
The Body Shop Body Butter Shea Creme
4. The Moms Co. Natural Body Butter
This shea cream combines the goodness of shea butter, cocoa butter, vitamin C, rosehip oil, vitamin E and sea buckthorn oil the help deeply nourish the skin and keep it hydrated all day. This cream improves skin's elasticity, stimulates collagen synthesis, promotes skin regeneration and protects the skin from damage.
The Moms Co. Natural Body Butter (100 g) for Stretch Marks, Dry Skin and Itchy Skin with Shea and Cocoa Butter
5. Kaya Clinic Anytime Moisturising Cream
This unique moisture-lock formula is enriched with the goodness of shea butter and kokum butter that deeply nourish the skin, condition it and keep it moisturised all day. This cream helps maintain the water-balance to keep skin soft and supple. This moisturising cream helps provide up to 24 hours of hydration.
Kaya Clinic Anytime Moisturising Cream, Shea and Kokum butter enriched daily use cream, moisturizer for face, 24hr hydration for all skin types, 50 ml
Shea Butter Cream Uses: What are the uses of Shea Butter
If you're looking for a great and natural beauty product for your skin and hair then shea butter is a great product to invest in. Shea butter is a multi-purpose beauty product as it comprises of numerous properties which could be used for various skin and hair problems.
- Shea butter boosts collagen: It contains triterpenes compound which deactivates the collagen fibre damage and results in smooth and plumper skin.
- Shea butter has a great moisturising property: Works great for dry or normal skin (as cream) and hair (as shampoo).
- Shea butter has amazing healing property: Works great for wounds, cuts, and abrasions as these can be healed quickly.
- Shea butter has great absorption property: It easily penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin which makes the dull skin or hair look lively.
- Shea butter has essential fats: It helps in making the skin and hair look bouncy and full of life.
- Shea butter has works to repair scar tissue: It acts as a barrier for keloid fibroblasts production which can help reduce the appearance of patchy skin, scars and stretch marks.
- Shea butter has cell repair property: It encourages healthy cell growth and works great on dull skin and damaged hair.
- Shea butter has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties: This can help in preventing the infection which are caused after insect bites.
- Skin butter is suggested in various skin ailments: Works great for skin problems like dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema as it deeply moisturises and treats dry, scaly, patchy, flaky, and/or itchy skin without causing any irritition.
- Shea butter has natural sunscreen properties: It provides skin protection against ultraviolet radiations as it has a cinnamic acid compound found in it, which provides UV protection. Use it after sun exposure so that shea butters soothes the skin and reverses the sun damage.
- Shea butter refined version can be used for cooking: It consists of healthy fats, which make it a great cooking alternative to butter, coconut oil, or olive oil.
How to Use Shea Butter Cream for Skin
You can apply raw or unrefined shea butter directly on to your skin. Using your fingers take about a scoop of shea butter and then rub it in a circular motion onto your skin until it gets completely absorbed. Consistency of Shea butter is slippery as it has deep moisturising properties. It works great when you apply it at night before bed.
Best Shea Butter Creams In India
|Best Shea Butter Creams: Just Shea Happiness||Price in India|
|L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Cream, 200ml||₹ 7,698|
|Luxura Sciences African Raw Shea Butter Unrefined Organic Ivory for Skin and Body.(200 Gms) Body Mositurizer|| Anti-ageing|| Stretch Marks||SunScreen||Lip Cream.||₹ 399|
|The Body Shop Body Butter Shea Creme||₹ 1,349|
|The Moms Co. Natural Body Butter (100 g) for Stretch Marks, Dry Skin and Itchy Skin with Shea and Cocoa Butter||₹ 305|
|Kaya Clinic Anytime Moisturising Cream, Shea and Kokum butter enriched daily use cream, moisturizer for face, 24hr hydration for all skin types, 50 ml||₹ 448|
Viveka is known to her friends as a movie junkie who is also a creative fashion enthusiast in red lipstick. She's passionate about writing! Be it fashion, beauty or movies she is pro. In her free time, she loves to play badminton, cook and binge watch movies. She's also a great observer who has a quirky take on various things, well only close ones know this. Nothing stops her from personifying the creative game.