Best Walnut Oils For Skin: Delay Ageing Signs and Boost Youthful Appearance
Walnuts are rich in nutrients and have multiple benefits when it comes to skincare as well, with an ability to rejuvenate skin when used in form of oil. Walnut oils are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and contain anti-oxidant properties that help in transforming the health of both skin and hair. Walnut oil can not only deeply nourish the skin but also combat various skin concerns like blemishes, wrinkles, fine lines, dryness, dullness and more. Giving thought to this, we've shortlisted some best walnut oils for skin that are pure and natural.
Best Walnut Oils For Skin
- Pahadi Local Walnut Oil- Akhrot Ka Tel
- IndicWisdom Wood Pressed Walnut Oil
- Dev Ayurveda Walnut Oil
- WALNUT co - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Premium Edible Walnut Oil
- The Pure Story 100% Pure Cold Pressed Walnut Oil
- ESSENTIA EXTRACTS Walnut Oil - Pure Cold-Pressed Akhrot Ka Tel
- MNT Walnut Cold Pressed Carrier Oil
- Gmore - Cold Pressed - Extra Virgin - Walnut Oil / Akhrot Tel
- H&O Walnut Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Edible Akhrot Ka Tel
- O4U Kashmiri Walnut Oil
1. Pahadi Local Walnut Oil- Akhrot Ka TelThis walnut oil has been made using the cold-pressed method that helps retain walnuts' maximum nutrients and vitamins in the oil. The oil is enriched with omega-3 fatty acids that work wondrously on the skin. It helps to reduce dryness, dullness and flaky skin by deeply nourishing it. This walnut oil also has amazing antioxidant properties that help to improve the texture of the skin and prevent redness, itching and infections.
2. IndicWisdom Wood Pressed Walnut OilThis walnut oil contains a rich content of alpha-linolenic acid, polyunsaturated fatty acids, linoleic acid and oleic acid that are known to offer intense hydration and moisturisation to the skin. It not only helps combat dryness and dullness but also boosts elasticity to fade ageing signs and give you younger-looking skin. This walnut oil can help banish various skin concerns so that you can enjoy radiant-looking skin.
3. Dev Ayurveda Walnut OilThis walnut oil is extracted using the cold pressing method of walnuts that help produces nutrient-rich oil that is full of nutrients and essential fatty acids which contribute to maintaining healthy skin and hair. It helps combat dryness, boost elasticity and retain the natural moisture content to leave you with healthy and radiant skin.
4. WALNUT co - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Premium Edible Walnut OilThis is a cold-pressed virgin walnut oil that is extracted using the traditional wood, cold press method which keeps the natural anti-oxidant properties, nutrients, flavour and fragrance of the dry fruit intact. This walnut oil helps moisturise dry and irritated skin and also boosts the skin's elasticity which helps fight ageing signs. This walnut oil is free of chemicals and added preservatives.
5. The Pure Story 100% Pure Cold Pressed Walnut OilThis walnut oil is extracted using the traditional method which helps preserve all nutrients, vitamins and minerals that work miraculously on the skin. This walnut oil gets easily absorbed which leaves your skin deeply nourished, smooth and healthy. It helps disappear fine lines and wrinkles making your skin look supple and youthful.
6. ESSENTIA EXTRACTS Walnut Oil - Pure Cold-Pressed Akhrot Ka TelThe walnuts are sourced directly from Kashmir and the walnut oil is then extracted using the traditional cold-pressed method which helps retain the richness of the nutrients, vitamins and minerals. This non-sticky walnut oil gets easily absorbed by the skin leaving it deeply nourished and radiant. Not just that, it helps fight wrinkles, fine lines, acne and dryness to leave you with a healthy glow.
7. MNT Walnut Cold Pressed Carrier OilThis walnut oil is rich in vitamins, potassium and biotin which strengthen the protective barrier of the skin to keep it protected from environmental damage. It can deeply nourish and moisturise dull, dry and damaged skin to combat various skin concerns. It also boosts elasticity which makes skin appear firm, radiant and youthful. It also helps in protecting the skin from infections, redness and irritation.
8. Gmore - Cold Pressed - Extra Virgin - Walnut Oil / Akhrot TelThis walnut oil is made from fresh walnuts that are directly sourced from farms in Kashmir. It is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals that get easily absorbed by the skin leaving it radiant and healthy. It helps treat ageing signs, fine lines, wrinkles, dullness and dryness to a great extent. It also contains antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory agents that fight acne-causing bacteria and other infections without hampering your skin.
9. H&O Walnut Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Edible Akhrot Ka TelThis is a 100% cold-pressed walnut oil that is enriched with omega-3, omega-6, fatty acids and vitamin E that deeply nourish and moisturise the skin. It helps fight dryness, flaky skin and dullness by keeping it hydrated all day. It also strengthens the protective barrier of the skin which keeps your skin protected from environmental damage. This walnut oil also helps boost collagen production and elasticity which helps to give you younger-looking skin.
10. O4U Kashmiri Walnut OilThis walnut oil for hair is extracted from Kashmiri walnuts and helps fight dryness and dullness by deeply nourishing and moisturising the skin. It works on the skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles from the skin. It also retains the natural moisture content of the skin and keeps it hydrated and radiant all day. It is free of added preservatives, colours and chemicals which makes it safe to use for both men and women.
O4U Kashmiri Walnut Oil for? Protecting against Fungal Infections, Dryness & Dandruff Control, Nail Care, Complete Skin & Scalp Nourishment | USDA Certified, 100% Pure & Organic | (100ml)₹ 900
Benefits Of Walnut Oil On The Skin
- Deeply nourishes and moisturises the skin
- Retains natural moisture content of the skin
- Improves the texture of the skin
- Boosts collagen production and elasticity
- Strengthens the protective barrier of the skin
- Makes skin soft, smooth and radiant
Frequently Asked Questions About Using Walnut Oils for Skin
How do I choose the right walnut oil for my skin?
Although walnut oil works just fine on most skin types, those with oily or acne-prone skin must be more mindful before using it. If your skin is already secreting enough oil, adding another layer could lead to breakouts or even clogged pores. People with tree nut allergies should also move with caution as some unrefined varities could trigger a reaction. If you have dry skin though, most varieties and dilutions should suit you.
Is olive oil better for skin or walnut oil?
None of these is the villain. It totally depends on your skin requirements. Walnut oil has a more greasy texture than olive oil and hence may not be suited for oily skin types. That said, both are plant based and vegan.
How to use walnut oil for skin?
It is recommended to apply oils after moisturiser, as the final step at night so the skin gets plenty of time to absorb them. If you have dry skin, you can also use it in the morning, before SPF and make-up.
Best Walnut Oils In India
|Best Walnut Oils For Skin: Delay Ageing Signs and Boost Youthful Appearance
|Price in India
|Pahadi Local Walnut Oil- Akhrot Ka Tel, 50ml
|IndicWisdom Wood Pressed Walnut Oil 100ml (Cold Pressed - Extracted on Wooden Churner) Edible Akhrot Ka Tel | Kolhu / Kacchi Ghani / Chekku
|Dev Ayurveda Walnut Oil 100% Cold Pressed 30mL.(PACK OF TWO 30ML X2 =60ML) The Original Thyroid Massage Oil
|WALNUT co - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Premium Edible Walnut Oil (100ml)
|The Pure Story 100% Pure Cold Pressed Walnut Oil 250ml
|ESSENTIA EXTRACTS Walnut Oil - Pure Cold-Pressed Akhrot Ka Tel - Glass Bottle, For Hair, Skin Massage (100 ML)
|MNT Walnut Cold Pressed Carrier Oil 100% Pure Natural & Therapeutic Grade & Aromatherapy for Hair Care and Skin Care (15ML)
|Gmore - Cold Pressed - Extra Virgin - Walnut Oil / Akhrot Tel - 100% Pure & Natural (100ml)
|H&O Walnut Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Edible Akhrot Ka Tel - 200ml Glass Bottle
|O4U Kashmiri Walnut Oil for? Protecting against Fungal Infections, Dryness & Dandruff Control, Nail Care, Complete Skin & Scalp Nourishment | USDA Certified, 100% Pure & Organic | (100ml)
Viveka is known to her friends as a movie junkie who is also a creative fashion enthusiast in red lipstick. She's passionate about writing! Be it fashion, beauty or movies she is pro. In her free time, she loves to play badminton, cook and binge watch movies. She's also a great observer who has a quirky take on various things, well only close ones know this. Nothing stops her from personifying the creative game.