Reasons For Hair Fall And Remedies You Must Give A Shot
The scariest horror story no one would want to ever witness is the hair fall story. While we all lose hair literally everyday but when the hair loss is in significant amount, it calls for concern. No one wants a bald head or a scantly growing fiber-like growth on the scalp, and so getting into the root of the cause is all that matters. First of all getting to know the real reason for your hair fall can be such a relief, as that will help focus your energies to the right direction in order to solve the problem. Before heading to finding the best solutions to fight hair fall, figure out the real reason.
Various Reasons For Hair Fall
- Stress: The number one reason for many is stress. This alone could trigger a lot in your anatomy when it comes to bodily functions and lead to hair loss. Hair fall is also one of the main by-products of stress; however this kind of hair fall is not permanent and could just be temporary.
- Hair treatments: Using varied hair styling and hair treatment products that are loaded with chemicals can trigger hair fall. These products damage hair follicles and weaken the hair roots which ultimately leads to hair fall.
- Hair styling products: Excessive use of styling appliances, including hair dryers, could damage hair to an extent of leaving them dry and brittle. Not just that, using styling products like hair straighteners, curlers, dryers snatches away all the moisture from healthy shiny hair. While they do give temporary results but leave your hair damaged permanently.
- Diet: They say beauty lies within, and yes, that's true when it comes to hair health as well. What you eat is what shows on your face and hair, hence a protein rich healthy diet is what you need for a healthy mane. Diet plays a key role in keeping hair strong and healthy, so up your game with that.
- Age: We all know that aging causes hair greying but it also is a natural process which leads to hair loss. During the ripe years of our life our hair fall usually gets replaced with fresh new hair but with age this process stops and hence the hair fall does not get replaced which leads to much lesser hair to live with and thinner mane.
- Hormonal imbalance: PCOS happens to be another major reason for hair fall. These are cysts that get formed in the ovaries, and one of their side effects is hair fall.
- Scalp health: If your scalp is clogged or loaded with skin infections, then this could lead to losing large chunks of hair. The infection could lead to scaly areas and then inflammation which then leads to hair loss.
- Medical conditions: Certain medical conditions such as thyroid, cancer treatments, high BP, etc. can trigger noticeable hair loss. Certain medications involved in the treatment of such conditions could be what is showing its side effects in the form of hair fall.
Solutions for Hair Fall
While now we have figured out the many reasons for hair fall, it is also important to know what kind of treatments are suggested for each kind. We will here also be finding out if any of these hair fall reasons are treatable at all. Also, we will take you through a few simple hacks to curb that hair fall.
- Oiling: A simple method to reduce your hair fall and to strengthen those roots and remove any scalp infections is by using the simple oiling method. Using oils with anti-inflammatory and nourishing ingredients can help to a great extent.
- Natural approach: Letting your hair dry on their own without using one of those harsh hair dryers will make sure your hair follicles and roots done get damaged.
- Satin pillow case: Friction also happens to be one of the main reasons for hair fall which could be tackled by the use of satin pillow cases, as your hair is on that pillow for at least eight hours a day.
- Diet and exercise: Feeding your hair not just superficially with the right oils, shampoos, conditioner, but eating a protein rich diet full of nutrients and minerals is what you need. Biotin, fatty acids and some vitamins like – H and B7 are also highly essential. However, not just good diet you also need exercise for proper blood circulation for effectively reducing hair fall.
Home Remedies For Hair Fall
India is well known for some age-old home remedies which are very effective in dealing with hair fall; let's take a look at a few recipes from your grandma's beauty kitchen.
Aloe Vera Therapy
- Aloe vera pulp
- Coconut oil
Mix aloe vera pulp with coconut oil in equal proportions and apply to your scalp. This effectively soothes your scalp, removes dandruff or other blockages to let your roots breathe and make your hair stronger.
Onion Juice Therapy
Crush an onion into small pieces so as to extract the juice out. Now mix it with a few drops of lemon juice and start by applying this mix to your hair roots. This mix helps increase blood circulation to hair follicles thereby reducing hair fall.
Egg Mask Therapy
- Egg white
- Olive oil
This hair mask could be tough on your smelling senses but is definitely one of the best hair treatments you could give your hair. Mix all the ingredients in equal quantities to form a mask like texture which you can apply all over your hair to give them strength and benefits of – zinc, sulphur, protein, phosphorus.
Methi Seed Therapy
- Methi seeds
Soak a tablespoon of methi seeds overnight and then grind them into a paste to apply on your scalp. Leave the paste over for at least half an hour and then wash off for hair that are strong, shiny and bouncy.
Curd helps with altering the pH of your hair, slightly acidic scalp makes sure your hair are free from bacterial infections and fungus hence keeping your scalp healthy, which in turn makes your hair strong. Mix all the ingredients into a paste and apply all over your hair length and roots for the most effective hair fall treatment.
Top Selling Hair Fall Rescue Products Out There
Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo, 1 ltr
Indulekha Bringha Anti Hair Fall Shampoo
Kesh King Anti Hairfall Shampoo with aloe and 21 herbs, 340ml
L'Oreal Paris Fall Resist 3X Anti-Hairfall Conditioner, 175ml (With 10% Extra)
Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo for Falling Hair Intensive Hair Regrowth Treatment
Indulekha Bringha Shampoo, Ayurvedic Medicine For Hair Fall
The Yogi Organic Onion Oil for Hair Growth with Bhringraj | Brahmi & 17 Essential oils | hair fall & damage control | Jojoba, Argan, Neem, Shea, Castor, Sunflower, Amla
Reasons For Hair Fall And Remedies You Must Give A Shot
|Product||Price in India|
|Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo, 1 ltr||₹ 555|
|Indulekha Bringha Anti Hair Fall Shampoo||₹ 233|
|Kesh King Anti Hairfall Shampoo with aloe and 21 herbs, 340ml||₹ 147|
|L'Oreal Paris Fall Resist 3X Anti-Hairfall Conditioner, 175ml (With 10% Extra)||₹ 159|
|Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo for Falling Hair Intensive Hair Regrowth Treatment||₹ 356|
|Indulekha Bringha Shampoo, Ayurvedic Medicine For Hair Fall||₹ 210|
|The Yogi Organic Onion Oil for Hair Growth with Bhringraj | Brahmi & 17 Essential oils | hair fall & damage control | Jojoba, Argan, Neem, Shea, Castor, Sunflower, Amla||₹ 499|