Best Bread Maker Machines in India
With so many options available in the market for the best bread maker machines in India it is quite obvious for the customers to get confused as to which one to choose. In India, the concept of making bread at home is not that popular as it is time-consuming and requires a lot of precision. However, with the advancing technology and change in lifestyle, bread making machines are slowly and gradually gaining popularity in the Indian market. The best bread maker machines in India come with some brilliant features and fulfil all your necessities. Here we have listed some of the best bread maker machines in India and a small buying guide to ease out your task of choosing the best bread maker machines in India.
Best Bread Maker Machines in India
1. KENT Atta and Bread Maker 550-Watt
Now, bake bread and knead dough hygienically with KENT Atta Maker and Bread Maker that is considered to be one of the best bread maker machines in India. The automatic kneading, baking, and fermenting operations eliminate the hassles of kneading atta dough with hands, making the process completely hygienic and convenient.
Kent Atta and Bread Maker
2. Bajaj Platini BM01 550-Watt Bread Maker
With the Bajaj Platini bread maker, you now need not compromise upon your family's health. Serve them freshly baked, chemical-free bread, that is preservative-free too. Wake up to the heavenly smell of fresh bread with this one of the best bread maker machines in India.
Bajaj Platini BM01 550-Watt Bread Maker (Black/Grey)
3. Glen SA-3034 615-Watt Bread Maker
Glen is a leading brand when it comes to kitchen appliances. This bread maker from the house of Glen also happens to be among the best bread maker machines in India. With 12 different menu options, you will be spoilt for choices to make bread, jams, cakes, cookies and much more at home.
Glen Bread Maker 3034
4. Wonderchef Regalia 550-Watt Bread Maker
Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. A healthy and fresh breakfast will keep you energised all through the day. Make fresh bread at your home with ease with the help of this one of the best bread maker machines in India from Wonderchef.
Wonderchef Regalia 550-Watt Bread Maker (White)
5. Sharp 600W Table-Top Bread Maker with Fully Automatic Function
Healthy, nutritious, customized and gluten-free homemade bread is now just a press away. Coming with 12 different programming options, this Sharp bread maker machine is considered to be one of the best bread maker machines in India. Compact in design it also features an automatic fruit and nut dispenser.
Sharp Table-Top Bread Maker for Home, Kitchen | Fully Automatic Functions | 12 Pre-Programmed Menus Including Gluten-Free | 3 Crust Colours | Fruit & Nut Dispenser | LCD Display | Grey, Black
Best Bread Maker Machine: Buying Guide
- Shape and Size: The first thing to keep into consideration before going to buy bread maker machines is the shape and size of the machine. The best bread maker machines in India is available in a number of shapes and sizes. For a medium-sized family, a small to medium size of the machine would do the needful.
- Price: Unlike other kitchen appliances the price of the best bread maker machines does not depend upon the size. The price of the best bread maker machine in India varies upon the features and programming options available in the machine.
- Kneading Paddles: The best bread maker machines in India comes with two kneading paddles. However, there are some models that have one kneading paddle as well. But for the best results machines with dual kneading paddles are strongly recommended. Well, in that case, food processors also do a pretty good job.
- Delayed Timer: The delayed timer is not a compulsory feature to have in the best bread making machines in India. But certainly, the machines with this feature will ease out your task. The delayed timer function allows you to select when you want your bread to start baking. You can add the required ingredients to your bread making machine at night and set the timer for baking in the morning.
- Noise: Since all of the bread machines mix and knead the dough it is really difficult to find the best bread maker machines in India that is noise-free. However, the noise level may vary depending upon the motor of the machine. So you can choose the one that makes the least noise.
- Alarm: Alarm is yet again one important feature to look out for in the best bread maker machines. If you are baking bread with fruits and nuts the alarm would let you know when to add these ingredients. Because, if you add these, in the beginning, they might get crushed while the mixing and kneading is done. So most of the best bread maker machines in India come with an alarm.
- Speciality Items: Some of the best bread making machines in India offer you a chance to cook and bake some special items like cookies, pizza dough, cake, jam and much more. If you wish to buy a bread maker is more than just a simple bread maker then you need to look out for models with these special features.
- Programmable Options: The best bread maker machine in India come with a number of programmable options, but they might cost a little more than the simple bread maker. However, if you are fond of baking then investing in a bread maker with multiple programmable options is a wise idea.
If baking is your love, then we are pretty sure you are gonna love these best in class bread maker machines in India.
Best Bread Maker Machines in India Offers
|Best Bread Maker Machines||Price in India|
|Kent Atta and Bread Maker||₹ 6,999|
|Bajaj Platini BM01 550-Watt Bread Maker (Black/Grey)||₹ 5,990|
|Glen Bread Maker 3034||₹ 10,990|
|Wonderchef Regalia 550-Watt Bread Maker (White)||₹ 4,229|
|Sharp Table-Top Bread Maker for Home, Kitchen | Fully Automatic Functions | 12 Pre-Programmed Menus Including Gluten-Free | 3 Crust Colours | Fruit & Nut Dispenser | LCD Display | Grey, Black||₹ 8,490|