Best Double Door Refrigerators
Refrigerators have come a long way from being an item of luxury to an appliance that is quite necessary. In the present scenario we cannot even imagine a day without refrigerator. Refrigerator not only helps us to keep the water cool in scorching summers but can also be used to store other food items like deserts, ice cream, fruits and vegetables. The best double door refrigerators are capable of keeping the food items fresh and healthy and preserves the nutrients in our food. The main trouble arises with the plenty options available in the best double door refrigerators in India which might often spoil you for choices and leave you completely confused. Thus here we have curated a list of the best double door refrigerators in India, these refrigerators are under 50000.
List of the Best Double Door Refrigerators in India
Here comes the list of best double door refrigerator under 50000, which you can shop online without any hassle. Take a look!
1. Samsung 415 L 4 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
For a family of more than 6 members this Samsung refrigerator is the best choice. Coming in the range of under 50000 this nice big refrigerator is capable enough to cater to the different requirements of various family members. With features like twin cooling plus, 5 smart conversion modes, power cool function, power freeze function, frost free, and multi flow this Samsung refrigerator is ranked amongst one of the best double door refrigerator from Samsung. The LED display showing the temperature adds on to the value of this refrigerator. Check this best double door refrigerator price here!
Samsung 415L 3 Star Inverter Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator (RT42M553ES8/TL, Elegant Inox, Convertible)₹ 43,500₹ 59,500 (27% off)
SAMSUNG 415 L Frost Free Double Door 3 Star Convertible Refrigerator(Elegant Inox / Pet, RT42M553ES8)₹ 43,490₹ 55,000 (21% off)
- View More
- Features digital inverter technology
- Comes with Big Bottle Guards
- Toughened glass shelves can bear heavy loads
2. LG 407 L 4 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
This LG refrigerator is rated 4 star by BEE which clearly tells that the refrigerator is completely energy efficient and consumes quite less energy. The all new ice beam door cooling ensures that there is an even temperature throughout the refrigerator. The additional intelligent digital LED display control panel inside the refrigerator allows the users easy access to temperature controls and other chilling features. Go through this double door refrigerator price below.
- Energy Efficient
- Low Noise Operation
- Inverter Compatible
- Lacks on cooling retention technology
3. Whirlpool 440 L 3 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
This Whirlpool refrigerator is powered by intelligent sensor that can sense the temperature inside and outside as well along with a logic chip that optimizes the cooling accordingly. The vent is places at such strategic place that it can let out the cool and fresh air to every section of the refrigerator. Featuring an anti-odour action which keeps the refrigerator fresh and odour free, this Whirlpool refrigerator has also been ranked as one of the best double door refrigerator in India under 50000.
- Maintenance Free
- Features vegetable crispers to keep the veggies fresh
- The fresh flow air tower helps in uniform cooling
- Lacks light in the upper cabinet
4. LG 335 L 3 Star Double Door Refrigerator
This 335 litre refrigerator with door cooling technology has a frost free system. The refrigerator has been rated 3 star by BEE clearly stating the energy efficiency of the refrigerator. The shelves inside the refrigerator is made of toughened glass material. Features like dual fridge, smart diagnosis, auto smart connect and much more makes it one of the best double door refrigerator in India under 50000.
- Attractive design
- Fast cooling
- Shelves are made of Toughened glass
- Electricity consumption is high in non-star rated models
5. Hitachi 451 L 2 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
The Hitachi R-VG470PND3 refrigerator features frost free technology along with dual fan cooling that enables independent cooling for the refrigerator and freezer. This inverter refrigerator adjusts cooling power as required for intelligent cooling and energy saving.
- Spacious Shelves
- Energy Efficient
- Noise free operation
- Cooling takes time
Buying Guides for Best Double Door Refrigerator
- Capacity : About 250-350 litres works well for a family of 4 while for a larger family about 500-800 litres is great.
- BEE Rating : When going for a double door refrigerator pick a 5 star rated refrigerator as it would consume lesser energy and save more on your pocket.
- Inverter Technology : Latest in refrigerator technology is the inverter technology which not only ensure lesser power consumption but also keeps the temperature inside your refrigerator consistent.
- Quick Freeze : When looking for the best refrigerator look for a quick freeze function which will allow you to freeze your ice instantly.
- Deodorizer : This function helps in keeping your fridge smelling fresh as it works at eliminating any odour that your fruits and vegetables could be emitting.
- Noise : A typical white noise like a buzzing sound is what many refrigerators produce, and we advice your look for a fridge that makes the least noise if it's not possible to completely get rid of it.
Q. Which fridge is a better single or double door?
A. Depending on your family size you can choose the right refrigerator, for a small family of upto 3 members a single door refrigerator would work fine whereas a larger family would need a double door fridge.
Q. Which is the best refrigerator to buy?
A. The most appropriate refrigerator would be a double door refrigerator with about 300-500 litres capacity. You can choose from top brands like Samsung, LG and Whirlpool.
Q. Which is the best fridge for home?
A. There are many fridge options available from top brands that you can pick from and if you are looking for the best double door fridge then we have a list here for you.
Q. Does a double door fridge consume more electricity?
A. No that is not right, instead when you use a single door refrigerator it's overall temperature drops and hence the fridge takes more time and power to cool down completely again.
Q. What is the benefit of a double door fridge?
A. Double door refrigerators come with more capacity and with a separate door for the freezer section that ensures your fridge stays more efficient, and does not have to consume more energy to lower the temperature each time it's door is opened.
So if you are looking to upgrade your cooling system at home then do refer to our curated list of the best double door refrigerator under 50000 that will smartly cater to all your cooling needs at the same time enhancing the look of your kitchen.
Also read about :
Best Fridge Brands
Best Refrigerators in India
Best Refrigerators Under 15000
Best Mini Fridge
List of Best Double Door Refrigerators
|LIST OF BEST DOUBLE DOOR REFRIGERATORS WITH PRICE IN INDIA (MAY 2020)||Price in India|
|Samsung 415 L Frost Free Double Door 4 Star Refrigerator (RT42M553ES8)||₹ 43,500|
|LG 407 L Frost Free Double Door 4 Star Refrigerator (GL I452TDBL)||₹ 54,500|
|Whirlpool 440 L Frost Free Double Door 3 Star Refrigerator (IF455 ELT)||₹ 39,990|
|Whirlpool 440 L Frost Free Double Door 3 Star Refrigerator (IF455 3S)||₹ 44,990|
|LG 335 L Frost Free Double Door 3 Star Refrigerator (GL T372JALU)||₹ 35,049|
|Hitachi 451 L Frost Free Double Door 2 Star Refrigerator (RVG470PND3)||₹ 54,599|