Best Epilators for Women: An Ultimate Solution To All The Shaving Hassles
If unwanted hair growth bothers you and you don't have time to visit a salon, or you wish to stay away from the sticky business that waxing can be, consider buying an epilator. Epilators are electric grooming devices that comprise of a motor and small tweezers to remove hair from the roots. The best epilators work great even on the tiniest of hair to remove them efficiently, and provide smooth and flawless skin. The designs of most epilators are quite compact and portable. Some even come with accessories that help in gentle removal of hair from private parts.
Shop from our list of best epilators for women, and also refer to our buying guide to know which of these will be best for you.
Best Epilators For Women As Long-Term Hair Removal Solution
- Philips BRE235/00 Corded Compact Epilator
- Philips Satinelle Essential Epilator BRE245/00
- Braun SE7-751 Silk-Epil Dual Epilator
- Braun 9-961V Silk Epil Women's Skin Spa Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator
- Remington Smooth & Silky 4-in-1 Epilator
1. Philips BRE235/00 Corded Compact Epilator
This epilator machine pulls out thin and thick hair from the roots, without causing much pain. It comes with gentle tweezing discs and an ergonomic grip, so users can remove hair without any hassle. It has a detachable and washable head that can be easily cleaned under running water for extra hygiene. To remove unwanted hair from delicate areas like bikini or underarms, this epilator comes with a sensitive area cap that helps remove hair gently.
Philips BRE235/00 Corded Compact Epilator (White and Pink)
2. Philips Satinelle Essential Epilator BRE245/00
This efficient epilation system comes with two-speed settings that let users remove thin and thick hair from the roots. The epilator has a user friendly design and a grip that lets one hold the machine comfortably, and experience painless hair removal. Washable and detachable epilation head lets users keep the epilator clean.
Philips BRE245/00 Corded Compact Epilator (2 in 1 - shaver and epilator) for gentle hair removal at home
3. Braun SE7-751 Silk-Epil Dual Epilator
This Braun epilator comes with close grip technology and 40 close-grip tweezers that help in painless hair removal from the contours of the body. Its waterproof technology makes it an even more versatile grooming product. It comes with a pivoting head that can move up to 15 degrees to-and-fro to give perfect results. The two-speed settings allow users to switch between gentle epilation or extra efficient epilation.
Braun SE7-751 Silk-Epil Dual Epilator
4. Braun 9-961V Silk Epil Women's Skin Spa Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator
This epilator comes with a micro grip tweezer technology that lets users remove 0.5mm hair with utmost precision. The product can be used in both dry and wet conditions. The attachments that come along help prep the skin for epilation. The massagers also increase blood circulation, which further enhances the appearance of the skin, making it look fresh and healthy. The waterproof body makes cleaning easier. Buy this epilator to get beautiful, salon-like-smooth results.
Braun 9-961V Silk Epil Women's Skin Spa Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator (White)
5. Remington Smooth & Silky 4-in-1 Epilator
This epilator from Remington comes with non-slip tweezer technology where 40 tweezers can remove the finest hair painlessly. It offers a precision light, so users can see and remove the tiniest of hair, and attain a smoother skin. Users get to enjoy comfortable epilation process, as the massage cap comes with aloe vera that helps to soothe down the areas the machine is being used on. In addition to this, the machine comes with a detail cap, perfect angle cap, and shaver head that lets users achieve desirable results even in the delicate areas.
Remington Smooth & Silky 4 in 1 Epilator (White)
Epilation Rules To Follow
- Before Epilation: Exfoliate.
- During Epilation: Stretch the part from where hair is being removed, and hold it tight, so that the epilator can glide on the skin to remove even the smallest of hair, without much hassle.
- After Epilation: Never forget to moisturise or apply aloe-vera gel to soothe skin.
General Tips on Epilation
- It is better to remove hair when the growth is still short, as removing longer hair can cause more pain.
- Keep your epilator perpendicular to the skin, i.e. at a 90-degree angle.
- Move the epilator in a straight line, and use it in a circular motion.
- Run the epilator in the direction of hair growth.
- Be gentle, and don't press the epilator on the skin.
- Avoid using the epilator on inflamed skin, irritated skin, or skin with rashes
- Keep it personal. Epilators should not be shared with anyone else.
How To Clean An Epilator?
- Step 1: Turn-Off the Epilator: The first thing you need to do is turn off the epilator. Unplug it, in case it is corded.
- Step 2: Remove the Epilator Head: An epilator's head consists of most of the grime, and therefore for thorough cleaning needs detachment.
- Step 3: Brush Cleaning: A cleaning brush comes with almost every epilator. Use it to brush out the hair from the cap and the tweezers. Clean upside down, so that the cleaning is done properly.
- Step 4: Remove Stubborn Hair Using Compressed Air: After the head and the tweezers, its time to clean the wheel area where the hair generally stick. Compressed air can be a great option to clean that part of the epilator. Try to use a blow dryer on the epilator wheel and the head, so that all the hair are out, and the device is left clean.
- Step 5: Run the Head Under Water: You can now rinse the epilator head under running water, preferably under the tap. This will help remove all the grime and hair.
- Step 6: Sanitize With Alchohol: Take a cotton ball and dip it into the alcohol, and then rub it across the head and the tweezers to make sure that your device is all clean and set to use freshly as a new device.
- Step 7: Dry it Completely Before Use: Shake the head thoroughly to make sure no water is there. Also, air-dry the head and the tweezers. You can also use a soft towel to dry them out.
- Step 8: Attach the Detached Head: Once your device is dried, you can place back the head of the epilator onto the tweezers, and your epilator will be good as new.
List of Best Epilators for Women: An Ultimate Solution To All The Shaving Hassles
|Best Epilators for Women: An Ultimate Solution To All The Shaving Hassles||Price in India|
|Philips BRE235/00 Corded Compact Epilator (White and Pink)||₹ 2,249|
|Philips BRE245/00 Corded Compact Epilator (2 in 1 - shaver and epilator) for gentle hair removal at home||₹ 2,804|
|Braun SE7-751 Silk-Epil Dual Epilator||₹ 7,999|
|Braun 9-961V Silk Epil Women's Skin Spa Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator (White)||₹ 8,499|
|Remington Smooth & Silky 4 in 1 Epilator (White)||₹ 15,112|
Viveka is known to her friends as a movie junkie who is also a creative fashion enthusiast in red lipstick. She's passionate about writing! Be it fashion, beauty or movies she is pro. In her free time, she loves to play badminton, cook and binge watch movies. She's also a great observer who has a quirky take on various things, well only close ones know this. Nothing stops her from personifying the creative game.