You cannot deny the fact that choosing the best printers in India is a daunting task. With various types of print technology available in the market, it becomes difficult for you to decide which one is the best. Printers are available in several sizes and you can choose the best one for yourself depending upon the type of usage. Some printers are so big that it becomes difficult to give them a place in your house while some are so compact that you can carry them along while travelling. If you are also searching for a good, fast, reliable, and efficient printer for the home or office - then you have landed up at the right place. Here, we will be helping you choose the best all in one printer for yourself. Listed below are 5 printers that aced the charts for us. Glance through!
HP DeskJet All-in-One Printer
Make your daily task of copying, printing and scanning easy with the HP Deskjet All-in-One Printer. Flashed with a fresh and friendly design, this printer has an accent of colours. The best thing about these printers is that the ink cartridges are pocket-friendly, so you do not need to worry about the after expenses as well. This high-quality printer delivers the versatility of printing everything; from lab-quality photos to email, web pages, and documents. With the simple control options, this is considered to be an ideal choice for office and school projects.
- All-in-one functionality
- The printer is easy to install and has simple controls
- The printing quality is first-rate
- The scanning results of the printer are clear and detailed
- Slow printing speed
- Unsuitable for professional usage
Epson EcoTank Printer
Epson L3150 is the ultimate multi-functional printer for home users, with some great features. The inkjet printers have now been evolved to a new generation of printers called ink tank printers. These ink tank printers print with an ink reservoir due to which the printing is cheaper as compared to inkjet printers. Ink tank printers are compact and you don't need to keep the printer in motion regularly since its ink does not dry out that easily. The main USP of the Epson EcoTank L3150 is its Cost Per Print, it is as low as 7 paise per black print and 18 paise per colour print.
- All Sorts of Printing Options- wireless, mobile, email, photo
- Compact built and style
- Light weight
- Spill proof ink bottles
- Quiet Printing
- Can lose a lot of ink if not used wisely
- Hard to print on envelope
- Rs12,611Rs14,299(12% OFF)
HP DeskJet All-in-One Ink Advantage Wireless Colour Printer
This printer from HP offers multiple convenient features at a highly affordable price. Apart from the normal print, copy and scan option, this also comes with an option of sending and receiving a fax. The printing performance is amazing, and high-quality documents and photos can be printed with ease. The touch-screen controls are smooth and responsive. A lot of documents can be scanned in one go. This printer is great for office use.
- Multi-function printer
- Comes with the fax feature
- The touch controls are super smooth and reactive
- The printing quality is superb
- Capable of wireless printing
- Comes with the ID card mode
- Quite operation
- Size isn't compact
- Bulky Design
Canon Pixma All-in-One Wireless Ink Tank Colour Printer
Investing in the Cannon Pixma is a great option, as it's complete value for money. This Canon Pixma is said to be an affordable multi-function inkjet printer that comes with refillable reservoirs. The company to churn out a whopping 7,000 pages for colour and 6,000 from a single black ink bottle. The photo prints come out with next-to-perfect colour balance without any calibration or tweaking. This printer allows mobile and remote printing.
- Fast Printing
- Good Quality Scanner
- Clutter Free Cost Effective
- Complicated Setup
- No Display Board
Brother Inktank Refill System Printer
Small but capable, this all-in-one printer offers a fair amount of versatility. The best thing about the Brother DCP0T310 printer is that you can go from wired to wireless with this in seconds. Apart from paper printing, it also allows you to print on CDs and DVDs. The easy to read 3.3-inch touchscreen makes it convenient for the users to carry out the printing, copying and scanning tasks. You can also connect your printer via USB cable. This all-in-one inkjet printer from Brother offers reasonably quick printing and a 400-page fax memory.
- Highly efficient system
- Enhanced clarity
- Solid build quality
- Attractive design
- It only offers USB capabilities for connection
Buying Guide for Printers
- Work Load: Certain printers tend to hang up when loaded with printing task, thus you need to have a printer that can take care of all your printing tasks without hanging up.
- Print Quality: Certainly when you are looking to buy a new printer then print quality is something that you cannot compromise upon.
- Speed: Speed refers to the number of sheets your printer can print in one minute. Higher the printing speed better it is for the user.
- Media: Most of the printers support A4, envelope, letter, and legal sizes printing, however, some might also incorporate printing on CD's, DVDs and blue-ray disk.
- Duplex Printing: This is the ability of the printer to print on both sides, it comes in handy when you need to get bulk printing done.
- Resolution: The better the resolution better will be print quality. So while getting a new printer to keep in mind to ask for its print resolution.
- Dimensions: Size is one of the most important things that should be kept in mind while buying a printer. If you have less space, you must opt for a compact printer.
- Connections and Compatibility: Most modern printers come with USB connection and wireless capabilities for a quick and easy-to-use connection. However, some printers might not be compatible with certain systems like Mac. So make sure to check for compatibility and connection options.
- Warranty: Printers do not come easily, thus you need to invest some hefty amount to get one. Thus it is best if you can have a printer that comes along with the warranty.