Best In-Class Printers!
You cannot deny the fact that choosing the best printers in India is a daunting task. With various types of print technology available in the market, it becomes difficult for you to decide which one is the best. Printers are available in several sizes and you can choose the best one for yourself depending upon the type of usage. Some printers are so big that it becomes difficult to give them a place in your house while some are so compact that you can carry them along while travelling. If you are also searching for a good, fast, reliable, and efficient printer for the home or office - then you have landed up at the right place. Here, we will be helping you choose the best all in one printer for yourself. Listed below are 5 printers that aced the charts for us. Glance through!
HP DeskJet 2131 All-in-One Printer
- All-in-one functionality
- The printer is easy to install and has simple controls
- The printing quality is first-rate
- The scanning results of the printer are clear and detailed
- Slow printing speed
- Unsuitable for professional usage
Epson EcoTank L3150 Wi-Fi All-in-One Ink Tank Printer (Black)
- All Sorts of Printing Options- wireless, mobile, email, photo
- Compact built and style
- Light weight
- Spill proof ink bottles
- Quiet Printing
- Can lose a lot of ink if not used wisely
- Hard to print on envelope
HP DeskJet 3835 All-in-One Ink Advantage Wireless Colour Printer (Black) with Auto-Document Feeder
- Multi-function printer
- Comes with the fax feature
- The touch controls are super smooth and reactive
- The printing quality is superb
- Capable of wireless printing
- Comes with the ID card mode
- Quite operation
- Size isn't compact
- Bulky Design
Canon Pixma G3000 Wireless Printer
- Fast Printing
- Good Quality Scanner
- Clutter Free Cost Effective
- Complicated Setup
- No Display Board
Brother DCP-T310 Inktank Refill System Printer
- Highly efficient system
- Enhanced clarity
- Solid build quality
- Attractive design
- It only offers USB capabilities for connection
Buying Guide for Printers
- Work Load: Certain printers tend to hang up when loaded with printing task, thus you need to have a printer that can take care of all your printing tasks without hanging up.
- Print Quality: Certainly when you are looking to buy a new printer then print quality is something that you cannot compromise upon.
- Speed: Speed refers to the number of sheets your printer can print in one minute. Higher the printing speed better it is for the user.
- Media: Most of the printers support A4, envelope, letter, and legal sizes printing, however, some might also incorporate printing on CD's, DVDs and blue-ray disk.
- Duplex Printing: This is the ability of the printer to print on both sides, it comes in handy when you need to get bulk printing done.
- Resolution: The better the resolution better will be print quality. So while getting a new printer to keep in mind to ask for its print resolution.
- Dimensions: Size is one of the most important things that should be kept in mind while buying a printer. If you have less space, you must opt for a compact printer.
- Connections and Compatibility: Most modern printers come with USB connection and wireless capabilities for a quick and easy-to-use connection. However, some printers might not be compatible with certain systems like Mac. So make sure to check for compatibility and connection options.
- Warranty: Printers do not come easily, thus you need to invest some hefty amount to get one. Thus it is best if you can have a printer that comes along with the warranty.
List of Best In-Class Printers!
|Best In-Class Printers!||Price in India|
|HP DeskJet 2131 All-in-One Printer||₹ 2,499|
|Epson EcoTank L3150 Wi-Fi All-in-One Ink Tank Printer (Black)||₹ 18,690|
|HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3835 All-in-One Wireless Printer||₹ 5,999|
|Canon Pixma G3000 Wireless Printer||₹ 15,899|
|Brother DCP-T310 Inktank Refill System Printer||₹ 10,900|