Cooling from an Air Conditioner (AC) does not suit all, and an AC's installment and electricity cost may burn a hole in the pockets of many. Thus, many people look for cheaper and more convenient alternatives to an AC. Pedestal fans can be a good choice. They are reasonably priced and work effectively. Most of the pedestal fans come with a dual function that allows the user to move the fan in any direction. Pedestal fans offer a great airflow, and it can be a good idea to have a spare pedestal fan at home for any urgent times. Here is our handpicked list of some of the best pedestal fans you can pick from.
Best Pedestal Fans
1. Usha Maxx Air 400mm Pedestal Fan
When it comes to home and kitchen appliances, nothing can beat the popularity of Usha. This pedestal fan from Usha offers a great airflow, thanks to its translucent PP blades that have a great aerodynamic design. This is one of the best pedestal fans in the marketplace. It comes with a unique oil reservoir lubrication that gives it a longer life and better reliability.
Usha Maxx Air Pedestal Fan
2. AmazonBasics - High Speed Pedestal Fan
This high-speed pedestal fan can be the most perfect thing to have as back-up for regular fans or a substitute for an AC. Its automated oscillation function enables it to cool wider areas and the best thing is that you can also adjust the height of this fan as per your need. It can easily be vertically tilted to three different angles for ultimate comfort.
AmazonBasics - High Speed Pedestal Fan for Cooling with Automatic Oscillation (400 MM)
3. Crompton Hiflo 400 MM Pedestal Fan
Coming from a well-known brand like Crompton, this pedestal fan has a larger sweep area and allows you to choose between three different ranges. Its three-speed setting can also be easily adjusted as per your needs. Made of high-grade plastic, this pedestal fan is designed with the great expertise and won't let you down. Its sleek design enhances its aesthetic value.
4. V-Guard Finesta Remote 400mm Pedestal Fan
One of its kind, this V-Guard pedestal fan comes along with a remote, making its operation even more convenient for the user. This range of Finesta pedestal fan from the brand is known for delivering effective performance. The four-speed setting and a motor speed of 1350 RPM sets it apart from its competitors in the market.
V-Guard Finesta Remote 400mm Pedestal Fan (Yellow Black)
Buying Guide for the Best Pedestal Fans
Though pedestal fans do not require high investments from your end, its always wise to do a little research before buying the best pedestal fans.
- Blade Sweep: The sweep function helps you ensure that the fan does not spread the air in just one direction, but is multi-directional.
- Noise: Some traditional pedestal fans produce a lot of noise. Most of these modern pedestal fans offer noiseless operation.
- Number of Blades: The next thing to take into consideration is the number of blades that the pedestal fan has. The two-blade pedestal fans are obsolete and do not offer optimum airflow. Thus, you must always try to get a three-blade pedestal fan for yourself.
- Speed Setting: Some fans come with single speed setting, and some come with multiple multiple speed setting. You should always opt for multiple speed setting fans as they allow you to vary the speed as per the requirement.
- Ease of Control: Most of the pedestal fans do not offer ease of control and you have to operate them manually. However, some brands offer remote-controlled operations. If you have elder people at home using the pedestal fans, we would recommend you to get remote-controlled pedestal fans.
Beat the Heat With The Best Pedestal Fans
|Product||Price in India|
|Usha Maxx Air Pedestal Fan||₹ 2,987|
|AmazonBasics - High Speed Pedestal Fan for Cooling with Automatic Oscillation (400 MM)||₹ 2,049|
|V-Guard Finesta Remote 400mm Pedestal Fan (Yellow Black)||₹ 3,399|