Best Point and Shoot Camera: Take A Step Forward For Your Passion Of Photography
If you someone asks a professional photographer for his pick in the best camera he would certainly suggest a bulky DSLR or a high end SLR. But that's not exactly what a casual photographer or a traveller would look for in a camera. They need some compact and the best point and shoot camera along with good picture quality that can provide the desired result. These high end smartphones with dual lens feature that have evolved in the market gives a strong competition to the budgeted best point and shoot camera yet the mid range and high end best point and shoot camera remains untouched by these evolutions. If you want a camera with picture quality better than your smartphone and versatility of long optical zoom then you can certainly look out for the best point and shoot camera. Some of the best point and shoot cameras even allows you to shoot 4K videos. There are certain special features you should look out for in the best point and shoot camera.
List Of Best Best Point and Shoot Cameras To Buy Online:
After all the above discussions about the best point and shoot camera, you certainly must be thinking which one to buy. Don't worry we are here for your help, as we've a complete handpicked list of the best point and shoot cameras for you to choose from:
1. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H300/BC E32 point & shoot digital camera (Black)35x optical zoom
One of the best point and shoot camera the Sony Cyber Shot DSC-H300 simply puts the best value for the bunch. The sensor and the internal component of the camera are quite similar to the much advanced versions giving you identical image quality as these expensive cameras.
Sony DSC-H300/BC E32 Cyber-Shot Point & Shoot Digital Camera (Black) 35x Optical Zoom with Camera Case
2. Fujifilm X100F 24.3 MP APS-C Digital Camera
Fujifilm is a renowned brand in the digital camera sector. It has been producing the best point and shoot cameras for a while now, this is amongst the premium compact point and shoot camera to have joined in the list of Fuji X-series. The camera is loaded with enhanced view finder feature.
3. Canon PowerShot G7 X
Canon is amongst the leading manufacturers of the best point and shoot cameras that is well known for providing cameras with advanced features and multi functionality. The Cannon PowerShot G7 features high performance 1 inch 20MP lens along with high ISO and continuous shooting mode.
Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II (Black) (International Model) No Warranty
4. Panasonic Lumix ZS100
Panasonic Lumix point and shoot cameras are quite innovative for both, professionals as well as beginners. This best point and shoot camera features powerful and large 1 inch sensor along with lens featuring exceptional optical qualities. The users are bound to love the 4K video and 4K photo to bring the creative experience.
PANASONIC LUMIX ZS100 4K Point and Shoot Camera, 10X Leica DC Vario-ELMARIT F2.8-5.9 Lens with Hybrid O.I.S, 20.1 Megapixels, 1 Inch High Sensitivity Sensor, 3 Inch LCD, DMC-ZS100K (USA Black)
5. Olympus TG-5 Waterproof Camera
Even most of the best point and shoot cameras miss upon underwater performance, but the Olympus TG-5 is here to compromise for all these cameras. This best point and shoot camera can help you get underwater photographs too. With adventure in mind the makers have made is so rugged that even if you drop it from a height of 7 feet you can get it all well.
Things To Keep In Mind While Buying Best Point and Shoot Camera:
- Size of Sensor: Megapixel is not the only thing that decides the picture quality or the quality of the camera. When choosing the best point and shoot camera along with high megapixels size of the sensor should also be given equal importance. Cameras with large sensors are always a better pick for top-notch photography.
- Lens: SLR or DSLR gives you the liberty to change the lens according to your needs. But even the best point and shoot camera does not have the feature to change the lens, however some of these cameras certainly give you the flexibility to adjust the lens up to certain degrees. Thus if the basic object of your photography are your friends and family then the best point and shoot camera even with short focal length could be considered but if you wish to take close-up shots from a distance then the best point and shoot camera with long focal length would suit your needs.
- Megapixels: It's a greatly rumoured thought megapixels help to improve the image quality, which isn't completely true. Even the best point and shoot cameras with lower megapixels can do the job for you perfectly.
- Optical Zoom: Optical zoom is one of the most important features of a camera. Some of the camera also have digital zoom, the digital zoom might allow you to capture a longer range but compromise upon the picture quality. However the optical zoom in the best point and shoot camera allows the camera to zoom in and zoom out automatically to capture finer details.
- Display Screen: The best point and shoot cameras come with LCD display, where the image that is about to be captured is displayed. The menu for multi functioning of the best point and shoot camera is also displayed on the display screen. The screen must neither be too large or too tiny.
- Image Stabilization: Under low light circumstances this image stabilization feature of the point and shoot camera can prove to be very helpful. Optical image stabilization controls the camera lens and can reduce or remove the blurry effect from your photographs.
- High ISO: ISO is the camera's sensitivity towards light; high ISO means more light sensitive. The best point and shoot cameras with the higher ISO can capture beautiful images even under low light circumstances.
- Face Recognition: The best point and shoot cameras loaded with face recognition properties automatically detects faces of the people you want to photograph. Some of the advanced and the best point and shoot cameras offer smile recognition too. So unless you smile the camera won't click you.
- Wireless Access: A built in wireless connectivity in the best point and shoot cameras allows you to share the photographs and videos via Facebook or other web platform immediately after they have been shot.
It is not at all compulsory that in order to get the best images you ought to be a professional photographer with an expensive camera around your neck. Even some of the best point and shoot cameras that are quite inexpensive as compared to SLR and DSLR can also be useful only if you possess some basic photography skills. Here are some tips for you to generate the best pictures out of the best point and shoot cameras:
- Use flash only when it is needed: The tincture of magic that the natural light adds to your photographs can not be compared to that of a flash.
- Try different angles: Similar object when captured from different angles gives you new perspective towards your subject.
- Preset Preferences: The best point and shoot cameras come with a whole set of preset menu, you can use these items from the preset menu to obtain the perfect click.
- Simplicity is the key: In order to capture a captivating view the background must always be kept simple and light coloured so that the focus remains upon the subject.
Cameras not only capture images they capture the moments of life to which you can look back whenever you want to. Thus getting the perfect shot without any noise is quite essential. These best point and shoot cameras will help you get the desired images.
List of Best Point and Shoot Camera: Take A Step Forward For Your Passion Of Photography
|Best Point and Shoot Camera: Take A Step Forward For Your Passion Of Photography||Price in India|
|Sony DSC-H300/BC E32 Cyber-Shot Point & Shoot Digital Camera (Black) 35x Optical Zoom with Camera Case||₹ 15,999|
|Fujifilm X100F||₹ 83,977|
|Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II||₹ 53,005|
|PANASONIC LUMIX ZS100 4K Point and Shoot Camera, 10X Leica DC Vario-ELMARIT F2.8-5.9 Lens with Hybrid O.I.S, 20.1 Megapixels, 1 Inch High Sensitivity Sensor, 3 Inch LCD, DMC-ZS100K (USA Black)||₹ 92,999|
|Olympus TG 5||₹ 103,629|