Rechargeable emergency LED bulbs are a perfect antidote for frequent power cuts. Depending on their quality and features, they go on lightening up a room for hours, as soon as the electricity supply is cut. All you need is an initial charge and these little warriors are ready to battle off the darkness. Here are some handpicked ones, that'll keep your home illuminated for a good span of time.
1. Halonix Rechargeable Emergency Inverter LED Bulb (9-Watt)
One of the finest in the market, Halonix rechargeable inverter LED bulb is an energy-efficient choice that can light up a medium-sized room for a continuous stretch of four hours, in case of a power cut. The smart technology used in the switches on this 9W bulb can well differentiate between power-cut and technical defaults. It has been designed in such a manner that it can fit almost all the bulb sockets at ease. It just needs to be charged initially charged for for 8-10 hours, and then its 2600m Ah battery is good to go!
Halonix Rechargeable Emergency Inverter LED Bulb B22 9-Watt - White
2. Syska Inverter SSK-EMB-07-01-B22 7-Watt Rechargeable Emergency Bulb
With a battery backup for 3.5 hours, Syska rechargeable bulb is one of the most reliable products out there. It switches on immediately after a power cut and provides omni-directional illumination with a wide beam angle. The bulb easily fits a regular B22 socket. One of the added advantages is that it can also be carried along as an emergency light for outdoors. Low heating is another feature, which makes it a preferred choice.
Syska SSK-EMB-07-01-B22 7-Watt Rechargeable Emergency Bulb (White)
3. Panasonic Inverter Bulb 10-Watt Rechargeable Emergency LED Bulb Base B22 (Cool Day Light)
If you are a victim of frequent power cuts, the Panasonic emergency bulb is a perfect solution. Backed by a powerful battery, this bulb can give a continuous back up of 3-5 hours during power outage. Having a lifespan of 25000 BH, this bulb is assured to last for a long duration. It provides in-built protection for overcharge, short circuits and over-temperature. Having no infrared or ultraviolet radiations, adds feather to the hat.
Panasonic 10W B22d LED Cool Day Light Emergency Bulb, Pack of 1, (PBUM13107-Pk1)
4. Philips Inverter Bulb 9 Watt Rechargeable Emergency LED Bulb for Home
Another solution for power cuts lies in this 9-Watt rechargeable bulb with a power backup of four hours. Philips Inverter Bulb has an automatic charging feature and has an impressive life span. One of the best features of this product is the emission of flicker-free light, which isn't harsh on eyes, and adds a quotient of comfort and coziness in the room. This energy-efficient bulb comes with an easy installation facility.
PHILIPS 9W B22 LED Cool Day Light Bulb, (929002237513)
Things to keep in mind while buying rechargeable inverter bulbs
- Battery time: If you suffer frequent power cuts, it is better to buy a rechargeable bulb with high back up time stretch.
- Battery protection from over-charging: Repeated cycle for charge and discharge reduces battery life. It is advised to go for a bulb that offers protection against over-charging.
- Light intensity: It is advised to check the lighting intensity of the bulb before buying, as per the requirements of the location where it is to be installed.
Best Rechargeable Emergency LED Bulbs For Your Inverter
|Product||Price in India|
|Halonix Rechargeable Emergency Inverter LED Bulb B22 9-Watt - White||₹ 369|
|Syska SSK-EMB-07-01-B22 7-Watt Rechargeable Emergency Bulb (White)||₹ 429|
|Panasonic 10W B22d LED Cool Day Light Emergency Bulb, Pack of 1, (PBUM13107-Pk1)||₹ 599|
|PHILIPS 9W B22 LED Cool Day Light Bulb, (929002237513)||₹ 469|