Best Slow Cookers in India
Slow cookers might not be that popular in the Indian market, but you can now find some of the best slow cookers in the Indian market. These are quite popular in the western countries. These cookers are like magic that can cook super rich and nutritious food in no time. The only thing you need to do is to prepare the ingredients and set them in one of the slow cookers that you own. Some of the slow cookers India that come with 6-7 quart capacity is perfect for a family of 4 to 9 people. These offer programmable or manual option. The programmable ones are considered to be the electric slow cookers as it enables you to set the temperature and cook time as per the dish you wish to prepare. You can also check our list of the best rice cookers that help you make scrumptious rice instantly. We have here compiled for you a list of the best electric pressure cookers in India.
Best Slow Cookers in India
1. Cuisinart MSC-600 3-in-1 Cook Central 6-Quart Slow Cooker
Rated as a 4 star product on Amazon by over 2000 customers, Cuisinart slow cooker certainly has to be listed as one of the best slow cookers. The simple functionality and ease of maintenance makes it a top rated product.
- One-touch button switch for converting from one cook mode to the other
- Large LCD display to show the time and temperature
- 6 quart Teflon coated crock pot to prevent food from sticking
Cuisinart MSC-600 3-In-1 Cook Central 6-Quart Multi-Cooker: Slow Cooker, Brown/Saute, Steamer
2. Wonderchef Nutri-Pot 1000 Watts
A combination of 7 kitchen appliances in 1, this Wonderchef Nurti-Pot holds to be one of the best slow cookers available online. Nutri-pot prevents over–cooking of food protecting precious vitamins and minerals. The tight - fitting lid traps the steam rising from the food and builds up pressure and temperature within the pot, retaining important nutrients within the food making cooking easier and healthier.
- Pre set dish settings
- The automatic keep warm function keeps food warm for longer
- The process of anodizing makes the aluminium harder and non-reactive ensuring years of hassle-free use, faster cooking and even heat distribution
3. Proctor-Silex 33043 4-Quart Slow Cooker
Though lacking in fancy features or extras, this extremely cheap slow cooker happens to be yet another entry to the list of the best slow cookers. It gets the job done easily. It works just as well as a cooker, and it's small size makes it a great choice for a one or two person home without a lot of counter space. So if you're on a budget and just need a small piece of versatile cookware, the Proctor Silex slow cooker is a perfect match for you.
- Standard warm, low, and high settings
- Dishwasher safe lid and crock pot makes cleaning an easy task
- The USP is that its too cheap.
4. Crockpot Scr450-Pt 4-1/2-Quart Slow Cooker, Black Demask Pattern
Bring the family to the table for a wholesome home-cooked meal. With high, low and warm settings to accommodate varied cooking needs and time constraints this Crock pot slow cooker happens to be one of the best slow cookers. Clean up is also a snap with dishwasher-safe, removable stoneware that doubles as a convenient serving dish complete with a dishwasher-safe glass lid.
- Removable round stoneware
- Dishwasher-safe stoneware
- Recipes included
- Dishwasher-safe glass lid
- 4.5 quart capacity
5. Bergner Stainless Steel Elite Slow Cooker
The Bergner Stainless Steel Elite Slow Cooker is the only unique chemical-free and one of the best slow cookers that can be used in the oven and on the stovetop. It cooks food evenly and sustains optimal temperatures at high and low settings.
- The only slow cooker to be used in oven as well as on gas stoves
- Its attractive and unique chemical-free stoneware crock
- Evenly distributes heat and maintains temperatures for its settings
6. Haden 3.5L Slow Cooker
The Haden 3.5ltr slow cooker is perfect for a nice hearty home cooked meal. Slow cooking is the ideal way to make delicious, homemade and nutritious meals without the hassle, fill it up with your favourite ingredients and let it cook. This means you could prepare it in the morning and your meal will be ready for you when you get home from work.
- Enough capacity to cook the meal for a family of 4 to 6 people
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Keeps the food warm for long hours
Sabichi Haden 3.5L Slow Cooker/Electric Multi-Function Cooker/Rice Cooker
7. Elica Electric Pressure Cooker Slow Cooker
This Elica Electric slow pressure cooker enables you to cook healthy and tasty food every day. The automatic 18 pre-set functions for preparing different types of dishes makes it one of the best slow cookers to have. Manual function helps in selecting the cooking time as per individual preference for different recipes. Electric pressure cooker is multi-functional, easy to use, saves time and electricity through scientific cooking. The special silicone gasket maintains the required pressure for ideal cooking.
- Sports automatic 18 pre-set function
- Manual function allows customized settings
- Easy to use, wash and maintain
Elica Electric Steel Pressure Cooker with 7 in 1 Multi Functional Programmable Rice Cooker, Steamer, Yogurt Maker, Saute, Warmer and Slow Cooker (Silver, 6 L)
8. Morphy Richards 48702 Slow Cooker
Morphy Richards Sear and Stew slow cooker allows creating an extensive selection of meals with the added benefit of being able to sear the meat in the same pan making it one of the best slow cookers. Searing meat in the cooking pan means that the juices from the meat combine with the rest of the ingredients creating richer fuller flavours in your dishes.
- Light in weight
- Aluminium coated pot ensures that the food does not stick to the crock pot
- Dishwasher safe
- Transparent lid makes easy to monitor cooking
Buying Guide For Slow Cookers :
How to look for that right slow cooker for yourself? We have this question answered here for you.
- Cooker Size : Depending on the size of the cooker and the kitchen space that you have you can choose from a bulky cooker or a sleeker one.
- Pot Size : The size of a slow cooker will depend on the size of meal you are cooking if it's for a larger family then a bigger size is what you will need.
- Temperature settings : Slow cookers come with a variation of temperature settings – slow heating and fast heating. Some slow cookers heat up slowly and for longer periods of time whereas some heat up fast and then auto cut off while keeping your meal warm.
- Features : Time setting and whistle are some additional features that your slow cooker could come with. So if you would want your slow cooker to air fry, pressure cook, slow cook and even keep warm choose a slow cooker that comes with all these features.
- Lid type : If you are someone who is particular about keeping an eye on your meal while it cooks then a glass lid would work for you. There are slow cookers that come with a plastic lid (we would probe you to say NO to any kind of plastic in your kitchen) aswell but that should be your personal choice.
FAQ's About Slow Cookers
1. Can you leave slow cooker on while at work?
Yes most of the slow cookers come with a feature of – Keep Warm- which will ensure your meal stays warm and safe after your meal is cooked while you are away at work.
2. Is Slow Cooker better on low or high?
Slow cookers as the name goes work best in low cooking, ensuring your food gets cooked slowly and effectively. These foods are mostly – soups and stews.
3. Do slow cookers use a lot of electricity?
No slow cookers do not use a lot of electricity while cooking they use up about 150 Watts or lower and infact once the meal is cooked the cooker uses very low electricity to keep your meal warm.
4. Why we should use slow cookers?
While slow cookers let you put your food for cooking and forget about it they also make sure the nutrient value of your food is not lost. The slow cooking process makes sure your food stays healthy and cooks on its own while you are gone.
5. How does slow cooker works?
A slow cooker creates heat at the bottom of the pot and then transfers it through the sides to heat the food from within. A slow cookers works on the slow cooking method which don't involve baking, frying or boiling.
Best Soup Makers
Best Smartwatch Kitchen Gadgets
Best Hand Blenders
Best Sandwich Makers
Best Pizza Makers
Best Kitchen Chimney Brands
Best Slow Cookers in India
|Best Slow Cookers||Price in India|
|Cuisinart MSC-600 3-In-1 Cook Central 6-Quart Multi-Cooker: Slow Cooker, Brown/Saute, Steamer||₹ 47,251|
|Wonderchef Nutri-Pot 1000 Watts||₹ 7,259|
|Proctor-Silex 33043 4-Quart Slow Cooker||₹ 16,706|
|Crockpot Scr450-Pt 4-1/2-Quart Slow Cooker, Black Demask Pattern||₹ 3,479|
|Bergner Elite Stainless Steel Slow Cooker, 4.5 L, Grey||₹ 3,762|
|Sabichi Haden 3.5L Slow Cooker/Electric Multi-Function Cooker/Rice Cooker||₹ 2,949|
|Elica Electric Steel Pressure Cooker with 7 in 1 Multi Functional Programmable Rice Cooker, Steamer, Yogurt Maker, Saute, Warmer and Slow Cooker (Silver, 6 L)||₹ 3,899|
|Morphy Richards 48702 Accents Sear and Stew Slow Cooker - Red||₹ 9,099|