Best Steam Irons in India: De-Crease Your Ironing Stress
Ironing can be a time consuming and hectic task. But the job can be made easier by using a steam iron. These irons can do wonders even on a completely rumpled garment. In a garment iron, the soleplate, or the metal plate forming the base of the electric iron, plays an important role. The number of steam nozzles on the soleplate is also an important factor. The right steam iron will have these features that will help make the chore of ironing clothes done quickly, saving not only time but also energy.
Best Steam Irons in India
1. Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron with Spray
This Philips steam iron comes with a 180 millitre water tank that is easy to fill and empty, making sure the iron works efficiently. Its variable steam settings at 1,440 watts power let ironing done seamlessly. This steam iron is equipped with steam burst function and a self-clean solution. The 1.8 metre cord length and aluminium soleplate make ironing smooth, and lend clothes the desired crispness.
Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron with Spray (Blue)
2. Bajaj Majesty MX 3 1250-Watt Steam Iron
This steam iron from Bajaj is an economical and low maintenance product to get home. Its non-stick soleplate ensures one can use this iron on all kinds of fabrics. Its 150 millitre water tank makes it easy to fill- only once- and use multiple times. The soleplate of this steam iron comes with 23 steam vents, which ensure even distribution of steam while in use. This steam iron also comes with a spray nozzle in the front which can be used to iron out tough creases. The swivel cord ensures comfortable movement, so you enjoy hassle-free ironing of clothes.
Bajaj Majesty MX 3 1250-Watt Steam Iron
3. Morphy Richards Super Glide 2000-Watt Steam Iron
The Morphy Richards steam iron comes with an extra large water tank that can be filled up once for multiple uses or for a longer duration. This steam iron comes with an anti-calc function that lets the iron self clean for convenience. This powerful steam iron comes with a ceramic coated soleplate that ensures lifelong smooth ironing. The 46 holes in this soleplate also make sure the steam is distributed evenly across a cloth.
Morphy Richards Super Glide 2000W Steam Iron with Steam Burst, Vertical and Horizontal Ironing, Ceramic Coated Soleplate, Blue
4. Usha Steam Pro SI 3713 1300-Watt Steam Iron
This 1,300 watts steam iron from Usha comes with a thermostatic disc for controlling the temperature settings for different types of fabrics. The 19 steam holes around the sole ensure that the steam spreads evenly across the fabric for better results. This steam iron comes with a self-cleaning mode to ensure its longevity. Its 180 millitre water tank capacity ensures you don't have to refill frequently.
Usha Steam Pro SI 3713 1300-Watt Steam Iron (White/Blue)
Buying Guide For The Best Steam Irons
- Thermostat Control: Reliability and precision of the thermostat control function.
- Steam Production: The amount of steam produced.
- Glide: The best clothes iron should glide easily over all types of clothes.
- Weight: The weight of the iron also matters a lot. Lighter irons require more pressure and vice-versa.
- Soleplate: Aluminium soleplates should be avoided whereas. Ceramic soleplates with non-stick coatings are perform better.
- Drip Protection: The drip protection avoids water from spilling out or dripping from the steam pores, even at low temperature.
- Transparency and Size of Water Tank: The best irons have sufficient capacity for water storage. If the water tank is transparent it adds value to the product, as the user can easily monitor the water level.
- Auto Shut: The auto shut switches off the iron, if it has been rested for a while with the power on.
List of Best Steam Irons in India: De-Crease Your Ironing Stress
|Best Steam Irons : De-Crease Your Ironing Stress||Price in India|
|Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron with Spray (Blue)||₹ 1,475|
|Bajaj Majesty MX 3 1250-Watt Steam Iron||₹ 907|
|Morphy Richards Super Glide 2000W Steam Iron with Steam Burst, Vertical and Horizontal Ironing, Ceramic Coated Soleplate, Blue||₹ 2,199|
|Usha Steam Pro SI 3713 1300-Watt Steam Iron (White/Blue)||₹ 999|