Buying a light bulb could be the simplest thing out of all, but with an ample number of variants, styles and kinds available out there, this also could turn into a tough call. When buying a light bulb, we barely go through the basics, but there are a number of factors that you must consider; and here we will discuss all those and more. Not just the light colour but the shape of the bulb, the wattage, and the illumination it gives are important points to take into account.
Best T-Bulbs Available Online
1. Philips T-Bulb
Philips, a renowned name in lighting and illumination, brings these T-bulbs with 220 volts to lighten up all the space around. This is one of the best creative designs from Philips to give you an enriching experience. Wider and brighter rays from these T lights can also make your home look more stylish.
Philips T bulb 10 Watt LED bulb, Base B22 (Cool daylight, Pack of 3)
2. Philips T-Bulb Curve
Another proof of innovation from Philips comes in these curved bulbs. Easy, hassle-free installation of these bulbs makes them easy to begin using. Giving you better focus and the right light for reading or relaxing, these T-bulbs offer superior lightning and brightness.
PHILIPS 12W B22 LED Cool Day Light T-Bulb, Pack of 2, (865/15157-Pk2)
3. Halonix T-Light Trios Base B22 10-Watt LED Tube Light
Halonix offers 3-in-1 single switch experience in these mini tube lights shaped in the form of T-bulbs. Experience – cool white, natural white and warm white with just one bulb in place. These T-bulbs come with a long life, energy saving mode and a wide operating voltage range. These T lights cast natural brightness to the surroundings.
Halonix T-Light Trios Base B22 10-Watt LED Tube Light (3 in 1 colour)
4. Wipro Garnet Non-Rechargeable B22 10-Watt LED T Bulb
Wipro offers a broad light base and a rotatable head for ease of use; just turn the head of these bulbs to a direction you want and enjoy widely spread light in the area. High brightness LED with an efficiency of up to 100 lm/W.
Wipro Garnet 10W B22 LED White Light, Pack of 3, (N11011_3)
Buying Guide For T-Bulbs
When buying a simple bulb there could be some important tips and features to keep in mind, and here we will discuss these.
- Watts – The amount of energy a bulb uses depends on its wattage, this will also tell you how bright the light will emission be.
- Colours – Many of these T-bulbs come with multiple light colours in one bulb, so you can enjoy a warm yellow, bright white or a light white depending on the mood you are setting.
- Area Coverage – A T-bulb needs to cover a larger area when compared to a simple bulb, so checking what the area coverage is will be beneficial for you.
- Lifespan – Burnt out bulbs is almost a tale of history now, you rarely hear about fused bulbs, thanks to the longer lifespans they offer. LED light bulbs come with about 10 to 20 years of a lifespan.
- Rotatable Head – A rotatable T-bulb head is an add on feature for you; this means you can tilt the head of the bulb as per your convenience.
Buy The Best T-Bulbs: A Brighter, Longer Lasting Option To Ordinary Bulbs
|Product||Price in India|
|Philips T bulb 10 Watt LED bulb, Base B22 (Cool daylight, Pack of 3)||₹ 590|
|PHILIPS 12W B22 LED Cool Day Light T-Bulb, Pack of 2, (865/15157-Pk2)||₹ 559|
|Halonix T-Light Trios Base B22 10-Watt LED Tube Light (3 in 1 colour)||₹ 342|
|Wipro Garnet 10W B22 LED White Light, Pack of 3, (N11011_3)||₹ 516|