Best Smart Kitchen Appliances In India : Make Your Gadgets Cook For You!
Enjoy a new kind of convinience and comfort with these best smart kitchen devices. Kitchen is one of the essential places in the house. The continuous technological development that kitchen appliances have been going through, from the traditional grindstones to mixer grinder to food processor and from the original griddle (tava) to the roti maker has made cooking an exciting task. There are a huge list of smart kitchen appliances which you could include in your kitchen but there are some must-haves which you can't do without. While you read through these interesting Smart Kitchen Appliances you also have the option to buy them right here!
Must Have Smart Kitchen Appliances
1. Coffee Makers
If the smell of a freshly brewed coffee is what it take you to kick start your day then your must have smart kitchen gadget is the smart coffee maker. Just let these coffee makers whip up your coffee and serve you the most delicious and aromatic coffee for a jump start to your day. And with the latest E-Smart coffee maker from Nescafe the game has become more interesting find out how.
Buying Guide for a Coffee maker:
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Should have a capacity of 8-12 cups of coffee
- Settings and types of coffee it makes
- it keep the coffee warm
- Should be able to serve 1 cup coffee aswell
Morphy Richards New Europa 800-Watt Espresso and Cappuccino 4-Cup Coffee Maker (Black)
2. Crock Pot
A crock-pot is basically a slow-cooker which can also be controlled by your phone. Slowly cooked meals which stay warm, baking, steaming, boiling and a lot more is what you can achieve with these crock-pots. So be it breakfast, dinner, deserts or grilling these crock-pots can do a lot for you.
Buying Guide for Crock Pot:
- Is it a programmable or a manual crock pot
- How easy is the cleaning process
- Capacity of the crock pot
- Temperature settings
- Lid type and lid material - it should be transparent so you could see whats happening inside.
Panasonic SR-Y22FHS Electric Cooker with Cooking Pan, Red, Burgundy 1.25KG Rice
3. Hand Blender
A blender has more so become a necessity in the kitchen, making puree, whisking, mixing and whipping a blender does it all for you. Looking to juice up some fresh fruits and vegetables or puree your tomatoes for a satiating gravy these blenders will do it all for you. The convenience of storage, use and maintenance make these hand blenders a great buy.
Buying Guide for Hand Blender:
- Power it consumes would also define its performance and the electricity consumption
- Does the hand blender have multiple blades option
- Is it convinient for storage and cleaning
- Does it have the splash controlling blades
Wonderchef Nutri-Blend 400 Watts Juicer Mixer Grinder
Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix 350-Watt Hand Blender
4. Microwave Ovens
Be it heating, baking, steaming or boiling the microwave ovens do it for you in minutes. There are some ovens which come with a grill as well which lets you grill your vegetables and meat perfectly for a delicious meal. There are some microwaves ovens that come with a charcoal lighting feature which give you dishes a gourmet flavor and use less oil which is great for health.
Buying Guide for a Microwave Oven:
- Is it a solo microwave or does it also have the convection and grilling feature
- Does you microwave also defrost
- Does it have a child lock feature
- How easy is the cleaning process
- Does it have a touch panel
LG 28 L Charcoal Convection Microwave Oven (MJ2886BFUM, Black)
5. A Food Processor
The multitasking electronic device that works similarly as a blender comes with multiple attachments. The multiple attachments enable this gadget to perform a variety of tasks like grating, chopping, mixing etc is the Food processor. Your kitchen definitely is incomplete without this smart kitchen appliances.
Buying Guide for a Food Processor:
- The material use for making the body eg. Metal, Plastic or Porcelain
- Number and sizes of attachments offered
- The food processor with versatile blades is the best pick (As it makes the cleaning and washing of the product easy)
Morphy Richards Icon Superb 1000-Watt Food Processor (Glazing Copper)
6. A Sandwich Griller And Toaster
It is a boon for all the sandwich lovers. You won't realize its worth until you have one, it saves a lot of your time and energy by helping you to make the most common and delicious breakfast of an Indian household the sandwiches with these best sandwich makers in India.
Buying Guide for a Sandwich Toaster and Griller:
- The size of the sandwich maker is one of the essential things to be considered while buying a sandwich maker. Usually, a compact sandwich maker would look great initially but it may create trouble when making sandwiches out of large slices of bread.
- The non-stick coating on the inner surface of the sandwich maker helps grill sandwiches with less oil and without getting stuck on the walls of the sandwich maker and making it dirty.
- Next in line would be the cleaning feasibility. Many appliances focus only on the application of appliance but cleanliness should also be considered while buying.
- The sandwich maker should be user-friendly, which can easily be operated by all age group members in the family.
The best sandwich maker is the one which is easy to handle, clean, and above all is energy efficient.
Prestige Grill Sandwich Toaster
7. An Air Fryer
Unlike its name airfryer does not fry anything, because frying means to cook in oil and this what the airfryer does not do. It reduces the fat in your fried food so that you can have tasty fried food without any health issues. Air fryers have made inroads to most of the households now converting kitchens into smart kitchens.
Buying Guide for an Air Fryer:
- The essential thing to keep in mind is its watt and size. Higher the wattage of the appliance the more powerful it is.
- The removable drawer in the airfryer makes the cleaning and maintenance task quite easy.
- Look out for the basket capacity of the airfryer which suits your needs.
So go ahead and adorn you're your kitchen with a handsome airfryer making your cooking experience simpler, quicker and healthier.
Havells Prolife Digii 4L Air Fryer
8. A Dish Washer
Tired of washing kitchen utensils and dishes!! Here we have a solution to your problem, the dish washer. The best dishwasher works on the principle of washing machines. Just load your dirty dishes, add detergent, set the desired washing cycle and switch it on. The rest is managed by the dishwasher. This is one of the smart kitchen appliances desired by almost everyone.
Buying Guide for a Dishwasher:
- Dishwashers are available in a number of shapes and sizes in the market. The buyer needs to choose wisely as per the need of his/ her family. The standard size is 24” dish washer; however, 18” washers are also available for the use of students and single person use.
- The next thing to consider is the material of the basin and racks, some low range washers have plastic basins. But when we move on to higher versions the use stainless steel for basins and racks.
Enough of washing dishes by hand now go get an automated dishwasher for your kitchen and save time.
IFB Neptune FX Free Standing 12 Place Settings with Germ-Free Hygienic Wash, Made for Indian Kitchens, Energy Efficient Dishwasher
9. A Soup Maker
Soup maker are multi-functionality kitchen appliances that can cook, sauté, mix ingredients together to make customised soup as per your taste buds. Some soup makers can even blend smoothies for you.
Buying Guide for a Soup maker:
- Look in for the sautéing feature in your soup maker. This feature allows you to fry your veggies a little bit before blending, which adds some extras taste to your soups.
- Go for a model that best suits and caters to the needs of your family.
- Opt for non-stick models, which save your time on washing and maintenance.
Watch out for soup makers that can perform a variety of blending tasks.
Morphy Richards 310000 1.6-Litre Saute and Soup Maker (Metallic Steel)
Be a smart homemaker and get set for your very own smart kitchen by adding all these smart kitchen appliances. Make your cooking experience easy while creating a smart kitchen for yourself!
Best Sandwich Makers
Best Pizza Makers
Best Baking Essentials
Best Kitchen Chimney Brands
Best Infuser Bottles
Best Hand Blenders
Best Atta Dough Makers
List of Best Smart Kitchen Appliances In India : Make Your Gadgets Cook For You!
|Best Smart Kitchen Appliances : Make Your Gadgets Cook For You!||Price in India|
|Nescafe coffee maker||₹ 6,249|
|Morphy Richards Europa Espresso Coffee Maker||₹ 4,925|
|Philips HD7431/20 Coffee Maker(Black)||₹ 2,195|
|Crockpot SCR450-HX Round Slow Cooker, 4.5 quart, Black & White Pattern||₹ 18,784|
|Panasonic SR-Y22FHS Electric Cooker with Cooking Pan, Red, Burgundy 1.25KG Rice||₹ 3,824|
|Wonderchef Nutri-Blend 400 Watts Juicer Mixer Grinder||₹ 2,699|
|Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix 350-Watt Hand Blender||₹ 966|
|Singer Solo 200 W Hand Blender(White)||₹ 929|
|LG MJ2886BFUM 28 L Charcoal Convection Microwave Oven||₹ 21,399|
|Bajaj Majesty 1603 T 16-Litre Oven Toaster Grill||₹ 3,736|