eBay Online Shopping India: eBay India 13th Anniversary Celebration Sale
eBay India 13th Anniversary Celebration Sale will begin from 20th March onwards. This sale will last for 6 Days and there are some incredibly exciting deals you just cant miss. iPhone 6S, One Plus 5, Xiaomi Redmi Phones, Samsung Galaxy On Next, MacBook pro and others going away at awesome prices.
eBay India 13th Anniversary Celebration Sale
eBay is known to be the world’s largest online shopping mall. It basically is an online marketing platform, where individuals and business come together to buy and sell things. From mobile phones to laptops, cameras and from fashion accessories to jewellery, eBay is the one stop destination for all online shoppers. eBay is the only online platform that lets the buyer decide which way he wants to buy the product. If the buyer wishes to buy a product immediately at the given price he can do that easily buy opting the ‘Buy Now’ option. If the buyer does not require the product in urgent basis he can make a bid for the product at his own will and if his bid stands high the buyer will get the product at his desired price. Also if a product is unavailable or you are unable to find the product on eBay let the sellers know what you are looking for by posting on ‘Want It Now’. Apart from this, eBay often comes up with lightening deals and offers where the users can get great products at never before prices.
Best Deals Of eBay India Celebration Sale You Would Not Want to Miss
eBay India 13th Anniversary Online Shopping Celebration SaleeBay India would be celebrating their 13th Anniversary from 20th March 2018 to 26th March 2018. During the anniversary period eBay India plans to put on a completely different sort of sale for the refurbished products at highly discounted and unbeatable prices.
Save Some Extra Penny With These Offers:During Flash Sale on eBay India, you can save some extra money while shopping for your favourite products. Take a look on the offer below:
- 10% Extra Off on Freecharge
- 20% Off on PhonePe
For online shoppers refurbished products would mean great deals, with significant discounts off a product's retail price. But actually refurbished products may be categorized in the following categories:
What are Refurbished Products?
- Items damaged in shipping that may be scuffed, scratched or cracked
- Items used as demo products on store or at an event
- Items that were actually leased or rented for a specific period of time
- Open Box products that might have been returned without being used
- Defective or damaged products that have been repaired in some or the other way
With shoppers becoming smart, they look out to get products at the best prices. The prices of refurbished products are certainly lower than that of the new product. However it is not always that the price matters sometimes other things have to be also looked for when buying a refurbished product.
Things to Look for when Buying Refurbished Products
- Who the Refurbisher Is? One of the most important things to consider is who has refurbished the item and has the refurbisher certified the product?
- Warranty!! Warranty is yet another aspect that you should consider. An open box product or a factory refurbished product may have warranty as that of a new product, however if the refurbished product is without warranty you should avoid buying it as this can lead to problem if you face trouble with the product later on.
- Return policy should be considered equally, if you run into a problem you cannot go back to the retailer, thus considered wisely weather the deal offered is worth the risk or not.
For the latest deals, offers and news, follow HotDeals360 on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google News and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
The HotDeals360 team writes about stuff we think you'll like. HotDeals360 has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
TopiceBay India 13th Anniversary Celebration Sale ebay india sale refurbished products on ebay india ebay products on offer ebay sale
More From Events