Xiaomi has finally announced the dates for the Mi Fan Festival 2019. 4th April 2019 mark the date in your calendar. The Mi Fan Fest will commence on 4th April and will continue till 6th April. The Mi fans have a great chance to avail huge discounts on Mi products including Mi phones, TV, audio devices, accessories and much more. The three day sale would see some popular phones from Mi like Pocco F1, Redmi Note 6 Pro on sale apart from electronic devices and smart wearables including Mi LED TV 4 Pro, Mi Band, Mi Air Purifier and others. Not only this fans can also avail huge discounts on newly launched Mi products like the Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 7 Pro. Apart from mobile phones and electronic devices Mi compact Bluetooth speaker, Mi air purifiers, Mi fitness bands, Mi earphones and other Mi products will also be put on sale during the Mi Fan Fest.
Mi Fan Festival 2019 Dates
Mark the dates for the Mi Fan Fest in your calendar folks! Mi is all set to come up with yet another season of the Mi Fan Fest from 4th April 2019 to 6th April 2019. Like the other years this year too, the company has planned for some interactive games like ‘Fun and Furious', ‘Play and Win' and others where the winners can stand a chance to win latest Mi phones and devices along with MI coupons.
Best Mi Fan Fest Offers
- Rs47,999Rs54,999(13% OFF)
- Rs29,999Rs32,999(9% OFF)
Mi Fan Fest 2019 Offers
- Get Pocco FI (6GB RAM + 128GB) at only Rs. 20,999
- Redmi Note 5 Pro (4GB RAM + 64GB) can be availed just at Rs. 10,999
- Get Redmi Note 5 Pro (6GB RAM + 64GB) at just Rs. 11,999
- Other popular Mi phones can also be availed at their best price ever
Other Interesting Offer to Look Out for at the Mi Fan Festival 2019
- Apart from the Mi products at the best prices, HDFC card holders can avail additional instant discount of 5%.
- The Mystery Box Sale will allow you to get a box of surprise bundled products worth up to Rs. 2,400 for just Rs. 99. This sale will go live everyday at 4PM during the fest.
Here is the complete details about the Mi Fan fest starting 4th April.