redBus Offers For Online Bus Ticket Booking
A decade or so ago, when smartphones and hi speed Wi-Fi had not taken the world by storm, bus ticket booking was a highly unorganised sector. Thus a need was recognised to change the way the haphazard bus ticket booking industry functioned in India. The bus ticket booking and travel industry was marred with irregularities and bad quality of service amongst other things. Due to these irregularities, bus travellers were often faced with inconvenience and disappointments. The pricing mechanism was also quite opaque and the charges tend to rise during long weekends and festive season without prior information. Bus owners had their own issues and were struggling to cope up with their own inefficiencies. In such a scenario, the launch of a platform like redBus changed the game for the hundreds and thousands of daily travellers across India, who could now book their bus tickets with ease while also getting a chance to avail offers and save money.
Birth of redBus
In August 2006 redBus was born with the aim to change things forever and reduce the problem of millions of travellers and bus operators from across the country. redBus has tried to change the perception of people about bus travel single-handedly.
The Journey of redBus
Since its inception redBus has continuously been coming up with redBus offers and their journey so far has been quite interesting. Let us have a look at some of the interesting facts from their journey so far:
- The seed to meet the irregularities of bus ticket booking was sown in the heart of Phanindra Sama when he was unable to get a bus ticket to travel from Bengaluru to Hyderabad during the long Diwali weekend in the year 2005.
- From then onwards more than 11crore bus tickets have been booked on redBus many availing the redBus offers.
- A record booking of bus tickets was seen on 11th August 2017, when every minute 115 people booked the bus tickets to avail the amazing redBus offers.
- redBus has its services spread across 71% of the total towns and cities in India.
- Soon redBus along with their redBus offers introduced mobile tickets to save paper.
- The GPS enabled bus tracking platform allows you to know when and where to board the bus from
- Special redBus offers are available to almost all the pilgrimage destinations across India.
- Wi-Fi enabled buses allows the freedom of entertainment throughout the journey.
- Amazon Pay users get additional discounts and cashback.
- Special offers keep running for ICICI and HDFC bank users, who can save more when purchasing tickets using their debit/credit card.
So, now with all these redBus offers enjoy a hassle free journey. redBus is the number 1 inter-city bus ticket booking service. It has actually revolutionised the way of ticket booking not only in India but also in other states too. Start using redBus Coupon Codes and redBus Offers to avail discounts and save more on your bus ticket bookings. This new way to travel is very delightful.
For the latest redBus offers and coupons, click here.