Significance Of The 9 Colours Of Navratri 2018. Adorn Yourself With These Beautiful Colours Day Wise And Look Your Best During Navratri!
Navratri Puja is often associated with the victory of good over evil. It is one of the longest festivals celebrated in India. Navratri, which is a Sanskrit word literally means nine nights in English. The nine avatars of Goddess Durga is worshiped throughout these nine days. Navratri Puja 2018 will start from 10th October 2018 and will be celebrated with joy and fervour across the nation for complete 9 days till 18th September 2018. Each day of the festival hold special significant value and each different avatar of Goddess Durga are adorned. Lets read about the day significance and the colour codes for each day so you could be in the theme. Wear these looks for your office or puja and steal the show. Saree, Suits or Fusion wear it's all fashionable this Navratri 2018. All the beautiful ladies out there, gear up to rock Navratri 2018 and look no less than a diva. Checkout the dates and colours for each day, so that you go with the sync.
Photo Credit : Ajio.com, Amazon.in,Tatacliq.com
9 Colours of Navratri 2018 with Date:
|Dates||Days||Durga Avatar||Associated Colour|
|Wednesday, 10th October 2018||1st Day of Navratra||Goddess Shailputri||Yellow|
|Thursday, 11th October 2018||2nd Day of Navratra||Goddess Brahmacharini||Green|
|Friday, 12th October 2018||3rd Day of Navratra||Goddess Chandraghanta||Grey|
|Saturday, 13th October 2018||4th Day of Navratra||Goddess Kushmanda||Orange|
|Sunday, 14th October 2018||5th Day of Navratra||Goddess Skandamata||White|
|Monday, 15th October 2018||6th Day of Navratra||Goddess Katyayani||Red|
|Tuesday, 16th October 2018||7th Day of Navratra||Goddess Kalaratri||Royal Blue|
|Wednesday, 17th October 2018||8th Day of Navratra||Goddess Mahagauri||Pink|
|Thursday, 18th October 2018||9th Day of Navratra||Goddess Siddhidatri||Purple|
Durga Navratri Puja 2018 Significance:
- Navratri Day1 (Pratipada): The first day of the Navratri puja is known as pratipada. The first day is dedicated to the Shailputri Avatar of Goddess Durga who is supposed to bring health, peace and prosperity to the house.
- Navratri Day2 (Dwitya): The second day of the Navratri puja is associated with the Maa Bramhacharini avatar of Goddess Durga who is the conveyor of power and energy.
- Navratri Day3 (Tritya): The Chandraghanta avatar of goddess Durga is idolized on the third day of the Navratri Puja. Maa Chandraghanta is worshiped for bestowing bravery and courage.
- Navratri Day4 (Chaturthi): Goddess Kushmanda the fourth avatar of Durga Maa is worshiped on the fourth day. Goddess Kushmanda is associated with money and prosperity along with creativity and enthusiasm.
- Navratri Day5 (Panchami): The fifth day is reserved for Skandamata, who is considered to shower perfection, purity and peace upon us.
- Navratri Day6 (Shashti): Goddess Katyayani is praised on the sixth day for bestowing power and brightness.
- Navratri Day7 (Saptami): On the 7th day of the Navratri Puja goddess Kalratri is worshiped by one and all to signify the victory of good over our bad habits.
- Navratri Day8 (Ashtami): The Mahagauri avatar of goddess Durga is worshiped on the 8th day. Goddess Mahagauri is devoted to tranquillity, serenity, and beauty.
- Navratri Day9 (Navmi): On the last and the final day of the Navratri Puja, the Siddhidatri avatar is worshiped for the siddhi (fulfilment) of all the eight days.
This Navratri 2018 adorne yourself with these vibrant and lucky colours making your festival even more auspicious.