Best Sports Shoes For Men: For Pain Free, Faster Running
Finding the best sports shoes for yourself can be tricky. They must be comfortable, good looking and should last long enough. Getting that right shoe is absolutely important as that will decide how much you would want to actually wear them. If you are new to regular running or are a seasoned runner, a comfortable, rightly shaped and sized shoe is unarguably unmissable. Not just running, good shoes are also imperative for walking, heavy weight lifting or any other type of exercise. A right shoe with the right cushioning is something you just can't go wrong with. Right balance, cushioning and shape are important factors for keeping legs and knees in good shape, and the shoes listed below will offer you just that!
Best Sports Shoes For Men
1. Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Men's Running Shoe
Nike is one of the most dependable brands when it comes to shoes for running and workout. This pair of shoes comes with some extra foam for additional support and its forefront cushioning gives the toes the cushion and support they need. Perforations on the front keep the inside of the shoes well ventilated. The Exposed Flywire cables give your feet a snugged fit while you run making them the best sports shoes for men.
2. Skechers Go Run Men's Sneakers
Skechers is a global brand that is well known for providing the right shoe design for a great fit and support. These shoes from Skechers are made using airy mesh fabric, which make the shoes feel soft on feet and keeps them flexible. Enhanced support and cushioning for shock absorption and a flexible fabric for comfort, along with memory foam for ultra-soft insole support make it a high performance and lightweight pair of shoes.
Skechers Men's Go 400 Black Running Shoes-7 UK (41 EU) (8 US) (54350-BBK)
3. Adidas Men's Hellion Z M Running Shoes
Adidas is one of the most sought after brands when it comes to the best running shoes. Trendy yet extremely comfortable, these running shoes from Adidas are a great buy. Its outer body is made from breathable mesh that makes wearing these shoes comfortable for long durations. A durable out sole makes them anti-slip and sturdy for runs. Additionally, the springy midsole gives a nice bounce.
4. Puma Unisex's Escaper Pro Core Running Shoes
These running shoes from Puma are a pro's best kept secret for faster and effective running. These shoes are lightweight, which makes them great for beginners as well. The 4D fit support system gives a supportive fit to the feet, thanks to the thoughtfully engineered toe cage. Soft density midsole foam gives extra support and response during daily training sessions. This pair comes with a SoftFoam+ sockliner, which makes the shoes extra comfortable and cushiony.
Puma Unisex-Adult Escaper Pro Core Castlerock White Running Shoes-11 UK (36998404_11)
5. ASICS Men's Gel-Kayano 25 Running Shoes
These shoes from Asics come with a lightweight cushioning of FlyteFoam Lyte and FlyteFoam Propel technology for longer and faster running laps. The FlyteFoam technology gives more bounce and durability, and the gel technology between rear-foot and fore-foot reduces shock and offers more cushioning. These shoes are made from a premium quality two layer jacquard mesh and lend a supreme fit.
ASICS Men Gel-Kayano 25 Black/Neon Lime Running Shoes-9 UK/India (44 EU)(10 US) (1011A019.001)
Buying Guide For Sports Shoes
- Beginner or professional: If you are a beginner you must prioritise comfort when looking to buy yourself a pair of sports shoes, but if you are an expert you would want your shoes to be durable and longer lasting.
- Budget: Most shoes from premium brands come at a high cost, which means shelling a lot out of your pocket, but if you are willing to go with a less premium brand, you can get similar quality at a lower cost.
- Stability: A sports shoe should give you stability and strength when you are running with them. Balance and stability are some of the most important technical features you must look at.
- Cushioning: The foot or sole cushion is another important feature to check for as the cushion would decide the amount of impact it absorbs. More cushioning could make shoes heavier and is recommended for heavy runners.
- Fit: Make sure you step into the shoe you are looking to pick, now walk, jump and run around a little to check for its toe and heal fitting and ensure enough space.
- Sock lining: When shoes come with a sock lining, it means they will last longer and stay fresher, as the lining will allow you to pluck the sock lining out and wash it up for a fresh, stink-free shoe.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Best Sports Shoes
Q. Which is the best brand for sports shoes?
A. When looking to buy the right sports shoes you must go for an established brand that ensures you a quality, well-crafted product.
Q. What shape is best for running shoes?
A. A slight curve in a sports shoe will ensure your foot gets enough support at the right places and also the shoe will work as a shock absorber.
Q. Which is the most popular sports shoe?
A. Nike's Air Max are one of the most popular sports shoes out there.
Q. Which are the most popular running shoe brands?
A. Nike, Adidas, Skechers and Under Armour are some of the most popular running shoe brands.
Q. Which are the most comfortable running shoes?
A. Shoes with the right arch support and cushioning are the most comfortable running and workout shoes, you can pick some from brands like - New Balance, Asics, Adidas and others.
List of Best Sports Shoes For Men: For Pain Free, Faster Running
|Best Sports Shoes For Men: For Pain Free, Faster Running||Price in India|
|Nike Men's Green Running Shoes - US- 12||₹ 25,559|
|Skechers Men's Go 400 Black Running Shoes-7 UK (41 EU) (8 US) (54350-BBK)||₹ 2,999|
|Adidas Men Hellion Z M UTIGRE/METGRY Shoes-10 UK (CM4815)||₹ 1,979|
|Puma Unisex-Adult Escaper Pro Core Castlerock White Running Shoes-11 UK (36998404_11)||₹ 1,799|
|ASICS Men Gel-Kayano 25 Black/Neon Lime Running Shoes-9 UK/India (44 EU)(10 US) (1011A019.001)||₹ 9,749|