Court Marriage Dress & Look
So is a court marriage planned for you and you are wonderring what would make the perfect court marriage dress for those perfect picture moments. Marriage pictures are one of the most precious treasures of a lifetime. So if you are having a court marriage event then why miss out on the look and why give it a dull shot when you could truly dress up right for the occassion and the venue. We have had some celebs in the past who took the court marriage way and yet made sure they looked perfect for the occassion. EVen if there is going to be no mandap or no huge list of guests you are still getting married and this is going to be your lifetime moment, so dress up in those perfect court marriage dress to slay it right.
Court Marriage Dress Inspiration For Bride:
No matter its brides family or grooms family, brides always remains the center of attraction because everyone wants to know, What attire bride took off on her wedding? Unlike the traditional weddings, court marriages are far more simple and sophisticated. Giving a thought to it, we're here to make our bride feel special and classy even during court marriage registrations. Find, how she can rock her court marriage dress and look drop dead gorgeous even then.
- Pick a traditional saree to stay rooted to tradition.
- Pair it with a designer blouse.
- Keep you lingerie game safe and secure, as you'll in the legal atmosphere.
- Keep your make-up minimal and natural. Tint of kohl and bright lipshade can do the magic.
- Pick any Indian hairstyle to compliment the attire. Gajra can add the elegance.
- Carry a luxury handbag along with the essentials.
- We suggest you to wear a comfortable footwear, heels or pumps not suggested.
Read : Celebrity Clothing Lines You Can Order Online
Read : Top Women Ace Designers You Can Swear By
Court Marriage Dress Inspiration For Groom:
Groom should not be left out with the options as its his important day too. Let's take a look how groom can get dressed for registering his marriage at court.
- Pick a kurta pyjama, as you need remain comfortable at the legal ambiance.
- To add an extra elegance, wear jackets to look royal.
- Brooch can add that glam which you always wished for.
- Wear comfortable footwear like traditional chapples like Kolhapuri.
- Accessorize your look with some stunning watches.
- In case you wanted to wear a sherwani on you D-day but couldn't. We can compensate that with designer long jacket to rock your reception.
Sojanya (Since 1958) Men's 100% Cotton Chicken Kurta & Churidaar Pyjama_White_40
Tips To Keep In Mind While Heading for a Court Marriage:
We in India don't prefer to have court marriages. But the young generation are changing the concept and heading to the court marriages to avoid the wastage of money and attending not too known relatives which you hardly met. For all those brides-to-be and grooms-to-be, we bring you some really quirky ideas which can make your court marriages one memorable one. Let's begin:
- Hire a photographer to capture your Candid pictures.
- Shop for wedding sunglasses to rock the "Kala Chashma Look".
- Hold your witness tight or else keep a backup of them.
- Prove your lawyer that your ready to marry. Don't forget your ID proofs.
- Carry a Flower Garland to avoid the nasty Plastic flowers which you get at Court while registering your marriage.
- Keep a Pen handy at the Court. You never know anything can go wrong.
- Keep sweets and chocolates handy for your witness and guests.
- Don't forget the Fake tears "Vidai Wale Ansu"
- Throw A cocktail Party.
- Lavish Reception is a Must
We hope all the above quirky ideas shall make your court marriage wedding one memorable one.
Court Marriage Dress & Look
|Product||Price in India|
|Sojanya (Since 1958) Men's 100% Cotton Chicken Kurta & Churidaar Pyjama_White_40||₹ 1,349|
|Louis Philippe Men's Leather Sandals and Floaters||₹ 3,199|
|Ashish N Soni Men's Synthetic Indo Western Achkan (ASFW16ACH07-Dark blue-medium)||₹ 25,000|
Viveka is known to her friends as a movie junkie who is also a creative fashion enthusiast in red lipstick. She's passionate about writing! Be it fashion, beauty or movies she is pro. In her free time, she loves to play badminton, cook and binge watch movies. She's also a great observer who has a quirky take on various things, well only close ones know this. Nothing stops her from personifying the creative game.