Steal Tips from Genelia's Dressing Style, Lets Decode Her Casual Look
Genelia D' Souza, who has turned into Genelia Deshmukh is a popular film actress and model who has very much seen in Bollywood and South Movies. She has made her space in the South Indian movie and quite popular as the leading actress of the South India Film Industry. Her journey from being a leading actress to being the Producer of Lai Bhaari has been phenomenal. Her first Bollywood debut was the beginning of her love story which grew towards the bond of marriage with the most renowned Actor Riteish Deshmukh, the son of the late Vilasrao Deshmukh, former Chief Minister of Maharashtra and Vaishali Deshmukh. After Preity Zinta, Genelia grabbed the tag of the chirpy and bubbly actress because of her gorgeous breath-taking smile and carefree attitude which makes her quite different from the rest. Ahead of her Genelia's birthday, in the below story, we're going to steal some tips from Genelia's dressing style followed by some real fun facts of Genelia so that we know her in-and-out.
Tips from Genelia's Dressing Style:
Be it a traditional occasion or a promotional event, Genelia manages to stun her fans by her fabulous dressing sense and that bubbly smile that not only makes her graceful but also reflects that she is always full of life. Let's count on some tips from Genelia's dressing style and ace the outfit just like her.
Genelia has carried this graceful look at the launch of Baby Dove in India in which wore a floral shift dress along with a white shrug and grey coloured stilettos, that actually complimented the dress. She completed her look with a subtle makeup and silver necklace that made her look graceful and elegant.
Fun Facts of This Chirpy Actress, Genelia D Souza:
- Born and brought up in Mumbai, Genelia got her name from her parents Jeaneate (Mother) and Neil (Father). She is also known as Geenu by her near and dear ones.
- Genelia is known to be a famous state level athlete (Sprinnter in particular) and a national level football player.
- Genelia signed her first modelling assignment at the age of 15, when she was spotted as a bridesmaid at a wedding.
- Genelia first came to the limelight with her TV commercial of Parker Pens against Amitabh Bacchan.
- In the year 2003, Genelia started her Bollywood career with the movie Tujhe Meri Kasam and also grabbed appreciation for her role in the movie Boys.
- She won the Filmfare award in the year 2006 for the South Indian Telegu romantic Movie, Bommirallu.
- Genelia is the brand ambassador of various brands like Margo, Garnier Light, Perk, LG Mobiles, Virgin Mobiles India, Fastrack and Fanta.
- Genelia is an extremely religious person as regularly attends the Sunday Mass at a church located in Bandra.
- Genelia is a mother to two sons, Riaan (elder) and Rahy (younger).
Genelia, despite gaining so much of name and fame is believed to be quiet down to earth and humble. Unlike other glamorous actresses of B-town, Genelia has always tried to stay away from controversies.
STOP LOOK Stoplook Women s Casual Solid Color Shift Dress (Stoplookdress13_XL)
Viveka is known to her friends as a movie junkie who is also a creative fashion enthusiast in red lipstick. She's passionate about writing! Be it fashion, beauty or movies she is pro. In her free time, she loves to play badminton, cook and binge watch movies. She's also a great observer who has a quirky take on various things, well only close ones know this. Nothing stops her from personifying the creative game.