Tips from Genelia's Dressing Style:Be it a traditional occasion or a promotional event, Genelia manages to stun her fans by her fabulous dressing sense and that bubbly smile that not only makes her graceful but also reflects that she is always full of life. Let's count on some tips from Genelia's dressing style and ace the outfit just like her.
Genelia has carried this graceful look at the launch of Baby Dove in India in which wore a floral shift dress along with a white shrug and grey coloured stilettos, that actually complimented the dress. She completed her look with a subtle makeup and silver necklace that made her look graceful and elegant.
- Rs499Rs1,599(69% OFF)
Fun Facts of This Chirpy Actress, Genelia D Souza:
- Born and brought up in Mumbai, Genelia got her name from her parents Jeaneate (Mother) and Neil (Father). She is also known as Geenu by her near and dear ones.
- Genelia is known to be a famous state level athlete (Sprinnter in particular) and a national level football player.
- Genelia signed her first modelling assignment at the age of 15, when she was spotted as a bridesmaid at a wedding.
- Genelia first came to the limelight with her TV commercial of Parker Pens against Amitabh Bacchan.
- In the year 2003, Genelia started her Bollywood career with the movie Tujhe Meri Kasam and also grabbed appreciation for her role in the movie Boys.
- She won the Filmfare award in the year 2006 for the South Indian Telegu romantic Movie, Bommirallu.
- Genelia is the brand ambassador of various brands like Margo, Garnier Light, Perk, LG Mobiles, Virgin Mobiles India, Fastrack and Fanta.
- Genelia is an extremely religious person as regularly attends the Sunday Mass at a church located in Bandra.
- Genelia is a mother to two sons, Riaan (elder) and Rahy (younger).
Genelia, despite gaining so much of name and fame is believed to be quiet down to earth and humble. Unlike other glamorous actresses of B-town, Genelia has always tried to stay away from controversies.