Best Anti-Bacterial Sprays For Your Pets To Keep That Itch Away
Healing and soothing your pet becomes simple with these anti-bacterial sprays that help keep infections and bacteria away from our furry companions. These sprays are highly effective and work fast in relieving any itchiness or possible infection. Most of these sprays are anti-fungal and anti-bacterial, and they work on both kinds of infections efficiently, by covering a broad spectrum of attacks such as yeast, fungus, bacteria among others. If you own a pet then these dual action anti-fungal, anti-bacterial sprays must become a part of your first aid kit for pets.
Best Anti-Bacterial Spray For Pets
1. Himalaya Scavon Spray
Himalaya is a well known brand in the herbal, natural care segment, and when you are looking for a skincare, health product for your pet, it is best if it is natural. Scavon Spray by Himalaya effectively controls bacterial infections. This spray also treats any existing infection as well as helps prevent recurrence of fungal infections.
Himalaya Scavon Spray, 100 ml
2. Vivaldis Silky Anti-Fungal and Bacterial Solution for Dogs and Cats
This spray from Vivaldis is a medicinal product, which is useful for skin conditions such as fungus, bacteria and other skin conditions. This spray is good for use on dogs as well as on cats. Use the spray two-three times a day to see effective results.
VIVALDIS Silky Anti Fungal and Bacterial Solution for Dogs and Cats
3. Medfly Parashield Fleas & Ticks Spray
This spray from Medfly offers protection from flea, ticks and lice infestation on cats and dogs. This spray is highly effective, gives faster results and hence poses less exposure to drugs. The V-shaped spray ensures the spray is evenly distributed on your pet and does not get concentrated at one place.
Medfly Parashield Fleas & Ticks Spray for Dogs and Cats - 100 ML
4. Pet Adda Intas D'mag Spray for Pets
Start using this spray on your pet's wound or infection spot, and watch it heal quickly. This spray effectively works on any fungal or bacterial infection to restore the skin into a healthy original state. This spray helps heal a broad range of infection causing yeast, bacteria, and fungi.
Pet Adda Intas D'mag Spray for Pets (120 ml), Pack of 1
5. Natural Remedies Topicure Pet Wound Healing Spray
A natural remedy for your pet's wounds and infections, this spray is completely safe for your pet. Effective and safe in speedy recoveries from open wounds, this spray is also lick safe. The spray does not come with any gas in it and neither makes any spraying sound.
Natural Remedies Topicure Pet Wound Healing Spray for Dogs and Cats of All Breeds, 75ml
Some Home Remedies To Treat Fungi and Bacterial Infections In Pets
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Dilute ACV with water and apply on the infected area, also use as an after bath rinse for your dog.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil has many natural acids, which help heal skin infections and wounds. Warm up a little coconut oil and apply on the infected area.
- Garlic: Using freshly ground garlic on your pet's infected area helps reduce infection as it works as a good natural prebiotic.
- Green Tea: Soak a couple of green tea bags in hot water; leave it for atleast 5-7 minutes; now rinse your pet's skin or infected area with this water.
List of Best Anti-Bacterial Sprays For Your Pets To Keep That Itch Away
|Best Anti-Bacterial Sprays For Your Pets To Keep That Itch Away
|Price in India
|Himalaya Scavon Spray, 100 ml
|VIVALDIS Silky Anti Fungal and Bacterial Solution for Dogs and Cats
|Medfly Parashield Fleas & Ticks Spray for Dogs and Cats - 100 ML
|Pet Adda Intas D'mag Spray for Pets (120 ml), Pack of 1
|Natural Remedies Topicure Pet Wound Healing Spray for Dogs and Cats of All Breeds, 75ml