Best Cricket Bats : Reviews & Buying Guide
Great quality cricket bats are fundamental for a great game. The wood from which the bats are made defines their quality, and some of the best ones are made from willow wood-a naturally fibrous material.Assimilating fine quality willow wood is imperative for the making of sturdy cricket bats. And although these might be a tad bit costlier than others in the market, they are worth the price paid.
Best Cricket Bats
1. MRF HR Sports Virat Kohli Signature Willow Bat
A rounded handle with clearly spaced grains and a flat face makes this cricket bat from MRF one of the best in the market. This lightweight bat is great for beginners as well as for experienced players.
MRFF HR SPORTS VIRAT KOHLI Signature Genius Popular Willow Bat (Full Size, Natural)
2. BK Xtreme Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat
This Kashmiri willow made cricket bat is perfectly weighted to give you great strokes. This simple and elegantly designed bat gives you a light airy feel when you are at the strike. Economically priced this bat also helps you keep control of your game.
Bk Xtreme Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat With Cover, Size 7 (Blue)
3. SG RSD Spark Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat
Made from Kashmiri willow this cricket bat is weighed perfectly to give you control over your strokes. Shaped well and designed perfectly this cricket bat has thick edges and curved blades and is value for money.
SG RSD Spark Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat (Color May Vary)
4. Elevar Gully - Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat
Ergonomically designed this cricket bat comes in an aerodynamic design which makes your swings and sixes smoother and faster. This Kashmiri willow bat is perfect for beginners and it comes with a shock-absorbing handle. It comes with a bat case for the ease of carrying it.
Elevar Gully - Kashmir Willow Tennis Ball Bat for Hard and Soft Tennis Balls (Gully-Cricket-Size/Hard Tennis Ball)
5. gr8 Captain Popular Willow Cricket Bat
If you are looking for great looks, style along with supreme quality then this is your perfect pick. This brightly coloured cricket bat will always look new and spotless, thanks to its vibrant colour and stylish looks.
gr8 Captain Popular Willow Wood Popular Willow Tennis Ball Cricket Bat (Multicolor)
Buying Guide For Cricket Bats
- Size: There are two parts to a cricket bat – blade and handle. Choosing the right bat size as per your height is the trick to fetch the right bad for yourself. If you are above 16 years of age then most likely a full-size bat would be right for you. This is an approximation, however; and if you are younger than 14 years then a medium size would work. Best is to step into a store and try out the options available to figure out the right one.
- Weight of the bat: English willow is lighter but it gives you more power, while Kashmiri willow is heavier. So choose a bat depending on the type of weight you like and are comfortable with.
- Quality of willow: Willow is the type of wood that these bats are made from. There are two types of willows – English willow and Kashmiri willow. English willow is the preferred kind for professional players whereas a Kashmiri willow is good for beginners.
- Grains: The lines on the plain side of the bat are called grains. The more the grains the older the willow, which also means higher the performance.
List of Best Cricket Bats : Reviews & Buying Guide
|Best Cricket Bats : Reviews & Buying Guide||Price in India|
|MRFF HR SPORTS VIRAT KOHLI Signature Genius Popular Willow Bat (Full Size, Natural)||₹ 429|
|Bk Xtreme Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat With Cover, Size 7 (Blue)||₹ 649|
|SG RSD Spark Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat (Color May Vary)||₹ 1,269|
|Elevar Gully - Kashmir Willow Tennis Ball Bat for Hard and Soft Tennis Balls (Gully-Cricket-Size/Hard Tennis Ball)||₹ 1,990|
|gr8 Captain Popular Willow Wood Popular Willow Tennis Ball Cricket Bat (Multicolor)||₹ 549|