Best Engine Oils For Smooth Running Of Vehicles
Here are the best engine oils for cars and bikes. The oils we have included in the list are from top brands and let a vehicle run smoothly in all weather conditions. These engine oils are also best for keeping a vehicle's engine and its various components lubricated for a longer time. It is important to pick a good oil for a car's engine as it ensures that the various parts of an engine remain corrosion free for long. A good oil also leads to better pick-up and performance on road. Know your car's requirements and shop for the best oil for your vehicle accordingly.
Best Engine Oil For Vehicles
1. Castrol - 3421148 MAGNATEC SUV 5W-40 Full Synthetic Engine Oil
The engine oil from Castrol is best for SUVs with petrol, diesel, and CNG powered engines, where API, SN, ACEA, A3/B3 specifications are recommended. Its dual-lock technology delivers 50% better protection from warm-up, start-stop, and heavy load.
Castrol - 3421148 MAGNATEC SUV 5W-40 Full Synthetic Engine Oil for Petrol, CNG and Diesel SUVs (3.5L)
2. Castrol - 3413284 POWER1 Cruise 4T 15W-50 API SN Synthetic Engine Oil
This is an advanced premium quality oil with synthetic technology. The engine oil comes with power sustain technology that provides 14% better oxidation resistance and 5% more power. It also complies with the requirements of catalyst-equipped engines.
Castrol - 3413284 POWER1 Cruise 4T 15W-50 API SN Synthetic Engine Oil for Bikes (2.5L)
3. Motul 104103 7100 4T Fully Synthetic 20W-50 Petrol Engine Oil
The petrol engine oil from Motul is compatible with motorbikes such as KTM Duke 100, Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS, Pulsar 220, Pulsar 180, Pulsar 150, Avenger 220 DTSI. It is 100% synthetic with ester 4-stroke engine oil.
Motul 104103 7100 4T Fully Synthetic 20W-50 Petrol Engine Oil for Bikes (1 L)
4. Motul 3100 4T Gold 20W50 API SM Technosynthese High-Performance Engine Oil
This engine oil is compatible with motorbikes from Bajaj, Yamaha, and Royal Enfield. The lubricant substance is techno synthetic, and it also has friction control capability. The oil is also thermal resistant and stable.
5. Shell Helix Ultra Fully Synthetic Car Engine Oil
This engine oil comes with a pure plus technology that is made from natural gas. Its unique active cleansing technology leaves pistons 65% cleaner than the industry standard. The engine oil enhances fuel economy by lending upto 2.2% fuel savings due to superior flow and viscosity.
Things To Consider While Buying An Engine Oil
1. API standard: American Petroleum Institute (API) guarantees the power and performance of engine oils. So, one should always check the API standard of car engine oil.
2. Viscosity: Viscosity tells about the thickness and stress holding capacity. 5W-30, which is thin viscosity grade is recommended during winters. In summers, 10W-30 grade is considered thick which makes the oil best.
3. ACEA rating: Check the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association (ACEA) ratings as they define various properties of oil such as wear, oxidative thickening, sludge, and more.
List of Best Engine Oils For Smooth Running Of Vehicles
|Best Engine Oils For Smooth Running Of Vehicles||Price in India|
|Castrol - 3421148 MAGNATEC SUV 5W-40 Full Synthetic Engine Oil for Petrol, CNG and Diesel SUVs (3.5L)||₹ 1,849|
|Castrol - 3413284 POWER1 Cruise 4T 15W-50 API SN Synthetic Engine Oil for Bikes (2.5L)||₹ 1,179|
|Motul 104103 7100 4T Fully Synthetic 20W-50 Petrol Engine Oil for Bikes (1 L)||₹ 657|