Best Lint Roller Brushes
Ever caught yourself pulling that lint out from your woolens or fabrics? It could be addictive and quite satisfying to do so, but, at the same time, it could get tiring to see very little done even after a long day of work at a piece of garment. So give your mind and your fingers some rest and let a lint roller brush do the job for you. With these roller brushes getting rid of that lint will be easier and faster; and will make your clothes look like new.
Best Lint Roller Brush
1. Stush Lint Remover for Clothes
It will be now easy to get rid of pet hair and fur from garments, using this lint remover brush. Simply roll the brush over the cloth you need to clean up and watch all the lint and hair vanish. Swipe it all over dark or black coloured clothes and watch them shine as good as new.
STUSH Lint Remover for Clothes -Lint Roller for Clothes, Pet Hair, Sofa,Bedsheet & Fur with 3 Lint Roller Refill (60each) & Cover-Total 240 Sheets
2. Home and Cube Reusable Washable Lint Roller
Simple to use, this lint roller brush is highly effective and easy to use. Simply remove the protective film from the roller and roll it all over your clothes and watch all the hair and lint get stuck to it to reveal absolutely clean clothes. This is a reusable lint roller, which lasts long.
HOME CUBE Reusable Washable Lint Roller for Clothing,Furniture,Carpet,Hair, Dust,Self-Cleaning Lint Remover Brush (Pack of 2)
3. Store 2508 Lint Roller
This lint roller comes with 2 refills of 60 sheets, each of which make it a long lasting roller. This lint roller comes with a cover which makes it easy to store it as well, as the sticky area does not come in contact with other objects around.
Store2508 Lint Roller with Cover (60 Sheet) + 2 Refills (60 Sheets Each) LZ367A
4. Ikea Lint Roller with 40 Paper Sheets
Ikea's popular lint roller is highly efficient and from a popular brand, too. This roller helps easily remove lint, hair and dust from any kind of fabric. This roller brush comes with a hole in the handle to easily hang it up for storage.
Ikea Lint Roller with 40 Paper Sheets, 22 x 5 cm (Grey)
How To Remove Lint Using Stuff At Home?
- You will need packaging tape and a rolling pin. Wrap the rolling pin with tape and start rolling it on your clothes; and eventually you will see all the lint getting stuck to the tape on the rolling pin. Keep doing this until you get rid of all the lint or just replace the tape on the rolling pin with a fresh one to begin again.
- Another great way is to use a razor. Simply shave off all the lint using a strong sharp razor on the affected cloth.
- Pumice stone is another very useful tool at home. Rub the pumice stone against the lint built up and keep rubbing; and the pumice stone will help remove the pilling. Make sure you don't press too hard and for too long at the same point.
List of Best Lint Roller Brushes
|Best Lint Roller Brushes||Price in India|
|STUSH Lint Remover for Clothes -Lint Roller for Clothes, Pet Hair, Sofa,Bedsheet & Fur with 3 Lint Roller Refill (60each) & Cover-Total 240 Sheets||₹ 619|
|HOME CUBE Reusable Washable Lint Roller for Clothing,Furniture,Carpet,Hair, Dust,Self-Cleaning Lint Remover Brush (Pack of 2)||₹ 275|
|Store2508 Lint Roller with Cover (60 Sheet) + 2 Refills (60 Sheets Each) LZ367A||₹ 449|
|Ikea Lint Roller with 40 Paper Sheets, 22 x 5 cm (Grey)||₹ 185|