Powdered Sattu: A Superfood Needed On Every Table
Sattu also called the “poor man's protein” (because of its high consumption by labourers) is gaining popularity as India's own superfood. It is basically a powder made by grounding various cereals and pulses- either mixed together or individual powders; for example a sattu of chickpeas.
Sattu is commonly served as a cold savoury or sweet drink, and is consumed flavoured with salt, lemon, chilli and mint or blended with jaggery or sugar. Just gulp it as a drink or make it into a porridge like paste to consume. Sattu has almost immediate cooling effects on the body and hence is a popular summer drink in the northern regions of India. In some parts of Bihar it is also consumed in the form of balls with the addition of turmeric and salt.
Benefits Of Having Sattu
- Works as a body coolant
- Improves appetite
- Improves digestion and bowel movement
- Detoxifies your intestine walls of any oily residue
- Supports weight loss
- Helps boost energy
- Good for diabetics
- Great for people with high blood pressure
- Source of vegetarian protein
- Regulates blood sugar
Best Sattu Brands
- M.R Healthy Eats Organic Homemade Chana Sattu
- Shree Gulab Roasted Gram Flour Sattu
- 24 Mantra Organic Sattu Atta
- Adya Organics Sattu Powder
- Radha Govind Organic Chana Sattu Powder
- SriSatymev ® Channa Sattu
- Naturevibe Botanicals Organic Sattu
- Dr. RBL's Sattu Powder
1. M.R Healthy Eats Organic Homemade Chana SattuSattu is an extremely enriching food option. It comes packed with nutrients such as iron, magnesium, protein, manganese and more. This sattu powder packed by MR Healthy Eats Organic comes in an environmentally friendly steel can. Sattu comes with a low-glycemic index, which makes it a great food for diabetics.
2. Shree Gulab Roasted Gram Flour SattuBhagalpur's Shri Gulab sattu is made using traditional methods so as to keep its authenticity intact. It has a great flavour, taste and texture. This sattu powder comes with pre-added cumin seeds, is gluten-free and is a rich protein source. Use it to make litti-chokha, sweet ladoos, barfi, pudding, savoury drinks or other recipes.
3. 24 Mantra Organic Sattu AttaThis desi energy drink from 24 Mantra Organic is a perfect protein dosage. This fresh pure chickpea powder is great for people with high blood pressure, diabetes, and even heart conditions. This magical drink gives you an instant energy boost and is great for old age people, as well. Use this sattu powder to make an instant sweet drink or a salted drink for a quick energy shot.
4. Adya Organics Sattu PowderThis organic sattu powder is obtained by uniquely dry-roasting black channa that helps preserve all the nutrients. This gluten-free sattu is a perfect superfood that is enriched with Calcium, Vitamins, Minerals and High Fibre which makes it a powerhouse of energy-giving nutrients and immunity-boosting nutrients, which makes it a perfect summer drink. has high fibre.
Adya Organics Sattu Powder | Gluten Free Roasted Black Chana Flour | 100% Natural & Gluten Free Chana Sattu l Atta with High Protein and Fiber | Sattu Drink Powder – 1 kg(Pack of 1)| Curated by Luke Coutinho₹ 319
5. Radha Govind Organic Chana Sattu PowderThis gluten-free sattu powder is rich in vitamins, calcium, protein, iron and fibre as it is made using the traditional method that help preserve its nutritional values. It is loaded with many health benefits which not just keep you energetic throughout the day but also contribute to your weight loss journey.
6. SriSatymev ® Channa SattuThis sattu powder from SriSatyamev is easily digestible by the body. Sattu happens to be a prime ingredient for the popular Indian dish – litti. This drink is a quick and easy source of many nutrients such as iron, manganese, and magnesium and is low in sodium content. This jar of sattu contains no harmful chemicals, pesticides or additives.
7. Naturevibe Botanicals Organic SattuThis sattu powder is made by the dry-roasting process which helps seals in all the essential nutrients which make it rich in protein, fibre, calcium, iron, manganese and magnesium. It not just quenches your thirst during summer but also keeps your body cool which help prevents overheating of the body. It contains a high amount of insoluble fibre which detoxifies and cleanses your colon, keeping your digestion top-notch and allowing you to feel less bloated.
8. Dr. RBL's Sattu PowderThis sattu powder is prepared by dry roasting premium quality Chana and Barley using the traditional method that helps retain all the essential nutrients like protein, calcium, iron, fiber and magnesium. During the scorching summers, it helps build up your immune system and keep your body temperature cool. Ideally, you can consume sattu powder for breakfast and during long journeys, as it keeps you full and energetic for long hours.
Powdered Sattu: A Superfood Needed On Every Table
|Product||Price in India|
|M.R Healthy Eats Organic Homemade Chana Sattu in Eco Friendly Steel Container (400g) (1) (1)||₹ 152|
|Shree Gulab Roasted Gram Flour Sattu 1Kg (500Gms*2)||₹ 269|
|24 Mantra Organic Sattu - 500gms | Pack of 1 | 100% Organic | Chemical Free & Pesticides Free | Uniform Particle Size | Unadulterated||₹ 118|
|Adya Organics Sattu Powder | Gluten Free Roasted Black Chana Flour | 100% Natural & Gluten Free Chana Sattu l Atta with High Protein and Fiber | Sattu Drink Powder – 1 kg(Pack of 1)| Curated by Luke Coutinho||₹ 319|
|Radha Govind Organic Chana Sattu Powder | Fiber-Rich Sattu 1Kg||₹ 335|
|SriSatymev ® Channa Sattu, 900g | Gram Flour Sattu Powder||₹ 249|
|Naturevibe Botanicals Organic Sattu - 1Kg | Sattu Powder||₹ 259|
|Dr. RBL's Sattu Powder | Mixed Grain Sattu Atta - Chana Sattu with Jau | Instant Sattu Drink 100% Natural & Fresh| Fibre - Rich High Protein Sattu Chana Flour | 2Kg Pack||₹ 480|