Best Shoes For Badminton Players
When we talk about playing badminton, we think that only racquets are important, but this is not the case. Shoes also become vital for players as they deliver agility and speed to players while playing. Most of the shoes nowadays come with cushions that come with shock absorption technology and their soles offer better traction. Below, we have included shoes that will ensure that neither your performance nor your body gets hurt while playing important matches.
List of Best Badminton Shoes
1. Li-Ning Attack G5 Badminton Shoes
The badminton shoes come with shock absorption cushion technology that delivers a perfectly smooth ride. Their non-marking rubber sole is perfectly suitable for indoor badminton courts. Also, they come with an upgraded traction mode to enhance grip on court mats.
Li-Ning Attack G5 Badminton Shoes
2. Perfly 8554895 Men Badminton Shoes Bs 530
The shoes are from a great brand Decathlon, and they also come with EVA midsole and foam lining insoles. They also come with good shock-absorption technology. The insole of the shoes also comes with a breathable mesh.
Perfly 8554895 Men Badminton Shoes Bs 530
3. Nivia Aster Badminton Flash Shoes
The badminton shoes from Nivia are of great quality as their outer material is of Mesh PVC Synthetic leather with solid striped heel printing. The shoes are also available with a rubber sole, and they will provide a graceful look while wearing.
Nivia Men's Yellow Aster Blue Flash Shoe 7UK
4. Feroc Men's Badminton Shoes
The badminton shoes feature an asymmetrical fit that gives the foot the support and stability for more accurate footwork. They also come with a reinforced heel collar, soft and padded footbed for comfort.
FEROC Men's Grey Black Polyurethane Badminton Shoes - 10
5. Sparx Most Stylish and Trending Shoes
The shoes are from an iconic brand Sparx, and they are known for sturdy and stylish designs. The shoes also deliver comfort to its wearer with their style and look. Their flaunt worthy design and pattern sparks a cool statement.
Sparx Most Stylish and Trending Shoes
Things To Consider While Buying A Pair Of Badminton Shoes
1. Lightweight: The shoes should be lightweight so that you find comfortable to move while playing.
2. Size: The size of the shoes also becomes important, so you should always get shoes of the right size for better movement.
3. Soles: Usually, soles with gum rubber are considered best for playing on wooden courts and normal rubber shoes are considered best for cement courts. So get one as per your reuirements
List of Best Shoes For Badminton Players
|Best Shoes For Badminton Players||Price in India|
|Li-Ning Attack G5 Badminton Shoes||₹ 2,190|
|Perfly 8554895 Men Badminton Shoes Bs 530||₹ 2,299|
|Nivia Men's Yellow Aster Blue Flash Shoe 7UK||₹ 840|
|FEROC Men's Grey Black Polyurethane Badminton Shoes - 10||₹ 1,099|
|Sparx Most Stylish and Trending Shoes||₹ 825|