Are you searching for the best smart TV? The idiot box no longer remains an idiot. With everything converting to smart, from watches to smartwatches, from lights to smart lights; its time for you to make a shift from that idiot box to a smart TV. When it comes to indoor entertainment, one thing we cannot miss to mention is a TV. With the advancement of technology, TVs too have gone through some drastic change. Smart TV is way more fun and entertaining but the problem is they don't come that easily. One needs to spend some extra bucks to shift from a TV to a smart TV.
You can binge-watch all your favourite series streaming online on a big screen. Some of these smart TV manufactures use their smart platform while others use third-party platforms like Android or Roku to bring complete entertainment right on your walls. Here is a list of some of the best smart TV to help you make a smart choice.
- Super SleekRs37,999Rs66,900(43% OFF)
- Screen Mirroring: Screen Mirroring helps your smartphone and smart TV to work in sync.
- Live Cast: Live cast allows you to broadcast anything from everywhere, at any point of time on your Samsung smart TV.
- Tune Station: Tune station is the place where music comes alive. This allows you to add visual experience to your playlist.
- Lag Free Gaming: The Samsung Super 6 smart TV allows lag-free gaming due to its high speed transferring data.
- One App for all Things Smart: The SmartThing app is your one stop destination to all the other apps.
- Multi-Tasking: You can easily watch your favourite TV serial and at the same time browse the internet as well.
- Anytime Music: With the music system you can catch up to the latest and popular songs even when the screen of your TV is turned off.
- Expandable Memory: The LG Smart TV 32LJ573D comes with expandable memory.
- Fix it As You Wish: The best thing about the LG Smart TV 32LJ573D is that you can fix it wherever you wish to, you can get it installed on a table or on the wall.
- Also GreatRs32,000Rs39,900(20% OFF)
- Amazing Clarity: Picture quality of the Sony Bravia smart TV gives you clear and crisp picture quality that enhances your TV viewing experience.
- X-Reality Pro: The X-Reality Pro technology further makes every minute detail come alive on your screen.
- Built in Woofer: The built in woofer allows you experience theater like sound at home.
- Great Image: The image quality of the Mi LED Smart TV is great and if you truly want to enjoy the picture potential of the TV go get it.
- Smooth UI: The UI of the TV is smooth and it will give an entertaining experience.
- Beautiful Design: Designed beautifully you can enjoy 178 degree viewing angles with a refresh rate of 60Hz and a contrast ratio of 3000:1.
- Install 3rd Party Apps: The TV allows you to install third party apps like Voot and others.
- 49” A+ Grade Full HD Panel: Offering you a completely next level TV viewing experience.
- Micro Dimming: The Micro Dimming technology used in this TV separately adjusts the darkness and brightness of the different zones after analyzing them.
- TCL LED HD Backlight: The white LED HD Backlight is in itself a milestone in the latest generation of backlight technology.
- Dynamic Picture Enhancement: This TV comes with a special feature the dynamic colour collection which allows it to produce real colours so that you can get a more detailed image on your TV screen.
This Smart TV Buying Guide Will Make Your Life Easier
- Screen Size: Screen size depends upon the size of the room you would like to install your TV in. If the size of the room is small, a 32 inch smart TV would also do, but if you wish to install it in your drawing room, then make sure you opt for a bigger screen size.
- Connectivity: While buying the latest smart TV, make sure it has all the connection ports. Make sure that your TV has atleast 4 HDMI ports. Opt for the latest version of the HDMI ports if you can.
- Pre Loaded Apps: Look for a TV that has some pre-loaded apps like YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime Videos and others.
- Installation Procedure: Choose a TV that is easy to install and use. Look for the one that can either be mounted on the wall or can easily be placed on a table or stand.
- Resolution: Certainly considering resolution becomes a major factor when buying the TV. Higher the resolution better is the picture quality that you get as output.