It is every girlâs dream to get that glow on her face that makes her different from every other girl out there. What comes to our rescue are obviously the plethora of beauty products available in the market. But the million-dollar question remains- which of these zillion products is worth a shot? Your face is always contaminated with problems like acne, blackheads and dryness resulting from stepping out or even going to work every day. But the truth remains, some of these factors are out of our control and force us to resort to beauty products. We girls are always on the prowl for that one product that can help us get a natural vibrant effect, for which we even try out dozens of face products and under eye creams and organic shampoos just with that one hope. But have you ever experimented with exclusively Korean beauty products? No, youâre not mistaken! Weâre talking about ONLY Korean skincare products here. You wonât believe what this completely uncharted territory has to offer! But here we are, answering all your questions and fulfilling all your dreams with these amazing offers on Korean products youâve been absolutely missing out on!
1. Innisfree Second Skin Mask Nourishing:From Innisfree, a well-known Korean company comes to this perfectly adhesive mask which penetrates the skin internally and blesses you with a glowing texture on your skin. The skin mask contains natural mineral extracts and nutrients that protect the skin from any signs of skin damage and results in a vibrant beauty. To retain the moisture on your skin, the mask hydrates the skin while its ultrafine structure and ceramide hold the moisture. The name of the mask comes from the fact that it's fermented soybean sheet seamlessly adheres to the face like a second skin to deliver active ingredients overall resulting in a robust and glowing skin.
2. Pilaten Black Mask for Blackhead Removal:The unpleasant effects of air pollution are starting to appear on all of our faces and itâs no surprise in this day and age. The Pilaten tearing style deep cleansing peel off mask is our recommendation to you to take care of all of the blackheads on your face. While it removes blackheads right from their roots, it is completely effortless to use as you can simply tear it off and get rid of all those blackheads on your face. It not only purifies the skin but also gifts you with a long lasting glow on your face! The active ingredients include polyvinyl alcohol, glycerol and propylene glycol to replenish the vitality of your skin.
You may also like to read:5 Best 3 Ingredient DIY Hair Masks of 2017 for Dry Frizzy Hair!
3. Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask:This clay mask is another commendable product from Innisfree which is highly enriched with organic minerals to ensure that refreshing look on your face. The Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask is very effective in reducing sebum and resolving pore concerns. The clay, prepared from minerals released by volcanic eruptions in Jeju, is known to heal the skin and provide a cooling effect. As the capsule bursts, the mask exfoliates and removes dead skin cells. We recommend this product for girls with dry skin!
This MIZON Cleanser contains âsnails secretion filtrateâ and âbotanical extractsâ like green tea and absinthe extracts that deepen the skin moisturiser and removes all the impurities from the deepest pores of the skin. This product helps cleanse dirt, deep pores, dead skin and keeps blackheads and sebum at bay. Make your skin soft and shiny this summer with MIZON Snail Repairing Foam Cleaner, with roots in the deepest parts of Korea!
4. MIZON Snail Repairing Foam Cleanser (Korean original):
The Faceshop is the all-time favourite brand from Korea for beauty care products that has been responsible for millions of satisfied hearts working on its concept of âScience Meets Beautyâ. Filled with Chia seeds freshness, it moisturises the rough and dry skin while its cooling properties help make your skin radiant. The moisture recharge serum is enriched with a hydrating emulsion that helps reveal the skinâs natural clear glow!
5. The Face Shop Chia Seed Moisture Recharge Serum:
- Rs1,352Rs1,690(20% OFF)
6. Holika Holika Nose Pig Clear Black Head Deep Cleansing Oil Balm (Korean original):Another hard to miss Korean beauty product is a hydrating and moistening deep cleansing oil balm from Holika Holika which penetrates the skin while nourishing the skin. All this while diminishing the risk of skin allergies. It's balm form makes it easy to apply and eventually remove sebum!
- Rs1,071Rs1,532(30% OFF)