To avail the benefits of this sale you ought to be a Prime member of the company's online portal. The membership for this can easily be availed on an annual subscription charge of Rs. 499. But wait!! If you are not willing to pay and yet wish to avail this offer Amazon gives you this opportunity too, you can easily subscribe for the free trial pack valid for 30 days. Amazon Prime members get access to early and exclusive Amazon deals, free and quick home delivery of products without any surplus charges, apart from this they are ineluctably subscribed to Amazon Prime videos.
Up to 80% off discount on most of the product is expected to be available during the period of sale. The Amazon Prime Day Deals are designed in such a way that it caters to the needs of all age groups and classes. Heavy discount is expected on the following products /categories:
- Beauty & Makeup Products
- Personal Care Appliances
- Cameras and Computer Accessories
- Fashion accessories
- Mobile Accessories
- Home Furnishings
- Kitchen Appliances
- Laptops, Mobiles and Tablets
- Office & Stationery
- Toys And Baby Products
- Video Games & Gaming Consoles
- Water Purifiers
HDFC cards users can avail an extra discount of 15% (Max Rs. 2000) on the shopping bill. Along with US, UK, Spain, Mexico, and Japan, the prime day sale has expanded to 13 countries this year, including Italy, India, Germany, France, China, Canada, Belgium and Austria.
Following the tradition it is believed that Amazon would be focusing on its products and here is a list of the Amazon Prime day Offers:
- Premium brand 60" 4K Ultra HD Smart TV
- Amazon Echo
- Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation)
- All-New Fire 7 Tablet
- Kindle Oasis E-reader
- Kindle Voyage
- Amazon Echo Show
- Kindle 6" E-reader
- Kindle Paperwhite
- 55-inch Samsung HDTVs
- All-New Fire HD 8 Tablet
Some of the key points to remember for a successful shopping experience at the Amazon Prime Day Sale 2017 are mentioned below:
- Installation of the Amazon app on your smartphone makes you a smart buyer. By installing the Amazon app you can hit the high spot 24 hours in advance.
- Deals can go live prior to the Prime Day also so the buyers must be all set to access it.
- Many of the best deals are expected to go live on 11th of July 2017. So place a close eye on this day.
- Use your brains and beware of the neoteric sales. Many times these e-commerce websites pose such offers along with the genuine ones for the customers to get confused and trapped in.