On Apple's 10th anniversary Apple has come up Apple flagship smartphone "iPhone X" which grabbed the eyeballs and become center of attraction due to its powerful specifications and features. iPhone X is positioned above iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
, not only in terms of features but also in terms of price.
For all the iPhone lovers, Apple has come with many new and advanced features which were not previously present in the iPhone models. The bezel-less display, Face ID facial recognition system, OLED panel and wireless charging, are a few new ones which we're able to count on our fingertips.
To unveil the powerful set of specifications and features keep on reading below.
iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus where is assumed to have no home button but this came out in iPhone X where the home button is replaced with gesture control system. iPhone X is claimed to be the future of smartphones because Apple is doing away with the Touch ID and introduced a range of sensors that flood illuminator, infrared camera, front camera, and dot projector in iPhone X, to allow customers to unlock the iPhone X mere by looking at it - which shall take place due to a system called Face ID.
On comparing Touch ID with Face ID, Face ID is pretty faster and more secure than the Touch ID. The Apple VP of Worldwide Marketing, Phil Schiller said: "The facial recognition grows with time. It learns your face and adapts to your face" He further added: "It works in day, it works in night." on adding more Schiller said- "Face ID sees one error in one million times, citing its own internal data. Face ID will work with third-party apps as well".
iPhone X Pre-Booking In India:
After iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, iPhone X is all set to amaze its lovers as pre-booking is going to start on Flipkart sharp at 12:31 PM on 27th October 2017. Geeks fasten your seat belts and pre-book now to become the first iPhone X user in India.
Exciting Citi Bank Credit and Debit Card Offers on Flipkart.com:
- Buy iPhone X = Get Rs. 10,000 cashback
- Buy iPhone X + Apple AirPods = Get Rs. 15,000 cashback
- Buy iPhone X + Apple Watch = Get Rs. 22,000 Cashback
Other Offers on Flipkart to Save More:
- Up to Rs. 20,000 Cashback on Exchange
- EMI Starting at Rs. 3042/month for 36 months
- extra 5% off* with axis bank buzz credit card
iPhone X Price in India:
Apple's iPhone X is the trend setter. We are saying this because it has become the first ever smartphone to reach the barrier of Rs.
1 lakh. iPhone X will be available in two variants; iPhone X with 64GB price in India will be Rs.
89,000 and iPhone X with 256GB Price in India will be Rs.
102,000. Geeks, get ready to burn your pockets if you really wish to buy as the amount is quite hefty.
iPhone X Release Date In India:
Unlike iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X buyers will have to wait a little longer to get their hands on it till November 3 2017. However, eager buyers can pre-book their iPhone X from 27th October 2017, which is week later to Diwali 2017.
iPhone X Specifications:
- Equipped with iOS 11
- Super Retina HD display
- 5.8-inch all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display
- HDR display
- 2436x1125-pixel resolution at 458 ppi
- True Tone display
- A11 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture
- duo of 12-megapixel rear cameras; 7-megapixel selfie camera
- Wireless charging
- Available in two Colour variants: Space Grey and Silver
Powerful iPhone X Features for all the iPhone Lovers:
- No home button in iPhone X
- create animated emojis - called Animoji that resemble your facial expressions
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Splash, Water and Dust Resistant
- Portrait mode feature for photos; Portrait Lighting (beta)
- Enabled by TrueDepth camera for facial recognition for Faster Face ID
- 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
- Wireless charging (works with Qi chargers10)
iPhone X is claimed to be the future of smartphones and it has turned out to be one with the set of advanced features that can upgrade your smartphone game to another level.