Winters are around the corner and the need to shop these best gas geysers is gradually rising. Gas water heaters comparatively work faster and are quite energy efficient than the electric geysers. Usage of gas water heaters require some precautions which should be maintained, since they use flame from the fuel to heat the water. The best gas geysers generally use natural gas or LPG as the source for heating. The best gas water heaters provide instant heating and have no limited power to heat the water. The best gas water geysers are energy efficient if used properly which lets you save more on electricity bills. Which means, these best gas geysers also save a lot of money along with energy. Since most of them do not have a storage tank they require less maintenance. Let's take a glipmse to these gas water geysers below:
Handpicked Best Gas Water Heaters To Make Your Choice Easier:
1. Bajaj Majesty Duetto Gas Geyser
With simple and neat design the Bajaj Majesty is amongst the safest and the best gas water heaters. The brand itself gives you the confidence of quality product. This best gas geyser features auto ignition along with burner setting and provides child lock facility. The copper exchanger makes it even safer.
- Rs4,149Rs7,445(44% OFF)
2. V Guard 6 L Gas Water Geyser
V-Guard is a renowned for making quality home appliances and electronics. The V Guard water geyser is the second best gas water heater with unique specifications. The product features stainless steel burners, 6L water capacity and copper heat exchanger. Installation instructions for this unit are clearly mentioned in the user manual.
- Rs4,980Rs5,525(10% OFF)Additional offers
- Extra 5% off* with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
3. Crompton Solarium LPG Water Heater
The cost effectiveness of the Crompton Water Heaters has helped is gain a place amongst the top three best gas water heater. The steel tank is corrosion free and offers 3L of instant hot water without any disruption.
- Rs2,589Rs3,685(30% OFF)
4. Racold Gas Water Geyser
This fantastic and the best gas water heater is our next pick in the list. The cost effectiveness and durability sets it above from the rest of the best gas geysers. This offers the user worth for his/her money.
- Rs4,690Rs7,040(33% OFF)Additional offers
- Water Geysers : Extra ₹200 Off
- 10% Instant Discount* with Amex Cards
- 10% Instant Discount* on HSBC Cards
- Extra 5% off* with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
5. Orient Gas Water Heater
The Orient Gas Water Heater is certainly one of the best gas water heaters available in the market. This is the best gas geyser for long showers as it provides uninterrupted flow of hot water. The product offers quality, durability and value for money.
The Best Gas Water Heaters Vs Electric Water Heaters:
|Features||Electric Water Heaters||Gas Water Heaters|
|Cost of Water Heater||Electric water heaters are expensive||Gas water heaters are economical|
|Cost of Heating||Cost of heating in electric waters heaters is more (Heating 1l of water costs appox 80 paise)||Cost of heating in gas water heaters is less as compared to electric water heaters (Heating 1l of water costs approx 40 paise)|
|Safety||Electric water heaters are safe||Pose a risk of leakage|
|Heating Time||Requires few minutes to heat the water||Heating time is instant when it comes to gas geysers|
|Space Required||The space required for installation is quite less, can easily be mounted on any wall in or around the bathroom||The space requires to be well ventilated and additional space is required to keep the LPG|
|Life Span||The life span of electric geysers are less||Gas geysers tend to last longer|
|Heating Technology||Requires electricity to heat the water||Requires natural gas or LPG to heat the water|
How Does Best Gas Water Heater Heaters Works?
The best gas geysers heat the water with the help of a gas burner that is present below the water tank. The water is heated in this tank and is then supplied via the connected pipeline. The pressure valve plays an essential role in releasing the pressure that is created inside the best gas water heater during the process of heating.
Advantages of the Best Gas Water Heaters:
- The best gas water heaters are energy efficient and low on cost
- The user has the power to control the level and rate of heating in the best gas geysers
- The best gas geysers help you conserve a lot of energy and provides hot water instantly
- Repairing and maintenance of the best gas water heater is quite easy
- Since the best gas water heater do not require electricity it is most useful for large families in two and three tier cities that face electricity issue
- The best gas geysers are compatible to run on natural gas pipelines as well as LPG cylinders.
Precautions to Maintain while Using the Best Gas Water Heater:
- Since the working of the best gas geysers are a little complex thus even the best water heater requires a little precautionary measures to be take while using them. Here are some precautionary tips to be kept in mind while using the best gas water heaters:
- Even the best gas water heaters should be installed in a properly ventilated bathroom; you should avoid the installation of the best gas geysers in a confined space.
- The best gas geysers should be installed away from all corrosive, explosive, and inflammable items. You should also avoid the installation of gas geyser near electrical wiring.
- The best gas water heaters should not be placed at great heights, from where you will be unable to see the pilot flame. The pilot flame should always be visible.
- The pipelines connecting the best gas geyser, LPG cylinder and the water outlet should be clean and made of anti corrosive and leak proof material.
- Even though the best gas geysers do not consume electricity it should be turned off when not in use.
The best gas water heaters listed above are the absolute balance of quality, value, and reliability. These are the latest and the bestselling popular products. These products are have extensively been rated by the Indian users. If you also have suggestion on best gas water heaters do write it down in the ‘Write Your Review’ section mentioned below.