Finally, some good news for the Nokia lovers; Nokia is all set to make a comeback in the handset industry with its range of Nokia 5, Nokia 3 and Nokia 6. Loaded with many smashing features Nokia 6 is assumed to rule the industry once again, making Nokia the leader of handset in the global market. Nokia has already been launched a couple of its smartphones in the international market but in India its sale is still awaited. Nokia 6 will be the first in the category to be launched in Indian market. Before being acquired by Microsoft, Nokia had already began to lose its hold on the market, however now it has launched these android operated smartphones. The company believes that it is still very much trusted and loved brand globally with huge number of veracious customers in India. Nokia 6 has been the most awaited and hyped phone in the last few months. Nokia has tried to repackage it for the international market, including Europe and London. The company has tried its best that this does not prove to be a dÃ©jÃ vu all over again.
Nokia 6 sale will go live on Amazon India on August 23rd 2017 sharp at 12 noon. Amazon has brought up some amazing offers and deals for its subscribers who are willing to book Nokia 6. Smartphones Geeks stay glued for the sale so that you can grab this much awaited Nokia 6 as soon as the bookings are open at 12pm.
Nokia 6 Sale on Amazon:
Few Reasons To Buy Nokia 6:
Nokia's Endowment:Abiding by its tagline âConnecting Peopleâ, Nokia has been successful in connecting with the Indians on every level. People had an emotional bond with Nokia since its inception in the Indian market. Nokia is much more than just a company for Indians, it has been successful in embedding itself in our subconscious mind. Nokia is one of the pioneers in the era of new age communication.
Nokia was known for its heavy duty build up. Nokia products were considered to be quite durable. The new Nokia series uses single block of 6000 series aluminum. This itself proves that the new series too would be as durable as the earlier Nokia products. The 100 percent stock android feature of the new Nokia series gives it all together a different level setting it apart from most of the android phones.
Strong Body Build-Up:
In this age of specification war every OEM tries hard to load its smartphone with maximum possible RAM, internal storage and the best possible processor. What many manufacturers fail to understand is the importance of software optimization. Nokia has tried to differentiate itself from other android manufacturers by focusing more on software rather than on specifications.
100% Stock Android:
Nokia in its new range of smartphones has come up with a promise of timely updates as and when required. Along with the regular android updates the company would also be providing regular monthly security updates.
Nokia 6 Specs and Features:
- Body Base: Aluminium body with 2.5D Gorilla Glass.
- Delightful Display: 5.5" LCD display, 1920x1080 pixel
- Candid Camera: 16MP rear camera with, phase detection auto-focus and dual-tone dual-LED flash.
- Front Camera: 8MP front camera with autofocus; 1080p video recording.
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon, octa-core 1.4GHz
- Memory: 3GB 32GB and 4GB 64GB storage.
- Battery: 3,000mAh, sealed.
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM; microUSB 2.0; Wi-Fi; GPS; Bluetooth 4.1; FM Radio; NFC.
- Misc Features: Fingerprint reader; hybrid microSD; dual speakers; 3.5mm jack.
Last but definitely not the least the luring offers by the e-commerce giant Amazon is yet another cherry on the topping that could make your wait worthwhile.
Luring Offer for Nokia 6 Sale on Amazon.in:
- Amazon has announced Rs.1000 cash back to its Prime customers when they opt to buy Nokia 6 from Amazon.com
- Along with this all Nokia 6 customers who sign in to the kindle app would get 80% off on all kindle e-books worth Rs.300.
- Along with this the customers would also be eligible for MakemyTrip vouchers worth Rs.2500 including Rs.1800 for hotels and Rs.700 on flights.
- The most amazing offer is free 45 GB data for 5 months with Vodafone .