Ten years back from now, when smartphones and hi speed Wi-Fi had not take the world by storm bus ticket booking was a highly unorganized sector. Thus a need was recognized to change the way the unorganized bus ticket booking industry functioned in India. The bus ticket booking and travel industry was marred with irregularities and bad quality of service amongst other things. Due to these irregularities the bus travellers were often faced with inconvenience and disappointments. The pricing mechanism was also quite opaque and the charges tend to rise during long weekends and festive season without prior information. Bus owners had their own issues and were struggling to cope up with their own inefficiencies.Learn To Book Your Train Tickets Online
Birth of redBus
This was the time when redBus was born and things never remained the same. In August 2006 redBus was born with the aim to change things forever and reduce the problem of millions of travellers and bus operators from across the country. redBus has always tried to change the perception of people about bus travel single-handedly.
Since its inception redBus has continuously been coming up with redBus offers and their journey so far has been quite interesting. Let us have a look at some of the interesting facts from their journey so far:
- The seed to meet the irregularities of bus ticket booking was sown in the heart of Phanindra Sama when he was unable to get a bus ticket to travel from Bengaluru to Hyderabad during the long Diwali weekend in the year 2005.
- From then onwards more than 11crore bus tickets have been booked on redBus many availing the redBus offers.
- Record booking of bus tickets was seen on 11th August 2017, when every minute 115 people booked the bus tickets to avail the amazing redBus offers.
- redBus has its services spread across 71% of the total towns and cities in India.
- The longest journey to have been booked under the redBus offers was a 36 hour journey.
- Soon redBus along with their redBus offers introduced mobile tickets to save paper.
- The GPS enabled bus tracking allows you to know when and where to board the bus from.
- Special redBus offers are available to almost all the pilgrimage destinations across India.
- Wi-Fi enabled buses allows the freedom of entertainment throughout the journey, you can easily use Wi-Fi to browse through you tube and other apps.
Highlights of the redBus Offers
- Get up to 20% off on your first ticket booking via redBus
- HDFC bank users can avail additional 5% discount up to Rs.250 on redBus ticket bookings
- ICICI bank users have the opportunity to get additional 15% off on ticket bookings via redBus
- Your bus ticket booked on redBus can help you get 80% off on your hotel bookings
- Pay your redBus fare via Amazon pay and get additional 25% cashback
So now with all these redBus offers enjoy a hassle free journey. redBus is the number 1 inter-city bus ticket booking service and is owned by ibibo group. It has actually revolutionized the way of ticket booking not only in India but also in other states too. Start using redBus Coupon Codes and redBus Offers to avail discounts and save more on your Bus Ticket bookings. This new way to travel is very delightful. You get Upto 20% off on your Bus ticket booking, Upto 80% off on your hotel booking and other such stunner offers on Bus ticket bookings through redBus.
The HotDeals360 team writes about stuff we think you'll like. HotDeals360 has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
HotDeals360 stands out to be one of its kind covering a versatile range of topics. We are a team of experienced writers who excel in their own forte. We certainly love tech but that does not mean we hate fashion, travel movies and food. HotDeals360 is a rapidly growing site and our editorial independence is backed by a team of experts. HotDeals360 will not only tell you about the coolest new stuffs but we also work hard to bring to you the latest offers and coupons from our allied sites. HotDeals360 is designed to help users find the best offers on electronics, movies, travel, food, fashion and much more.