As mentioned earlier, not much is known about the launch date of Samsung Note 8 in India. However it is expected that Samsung Note 8 would be available in the Indian market around first or second week of September.
Samsung Note 8 Launch Date:
Samsung Note 8 cost 869 Euro in the European market and $950 in the US market, thus, noticing the trend that Samsung has been following the price of Samsung Note 8 is expected to be around Rs.69,990.
Samsung Note 8 Price in India:
Samsung is leaving no stones unturned to ensure that Samsung Note 8 does rule the market quite well. With the following amazing specifications and features it is sure to achieve great heights.
Samsung Note 8 Specification:
- Sports a 6.3 inch quad HD AMOLED infinity display of 1140x2960 resolution
- The processor is empowered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC
- Runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 6GB RAM and 64GB internal memory with a dedicated microSD card slot for expanding the memory space.
- Dual 12MP rear cameras for photography lovers, and a 8MP front camera for selfie addicts.
- It also has a 3300mAh battery, which will last for a long time.
When comparing the looks of both the models, both look alike, but the Samsung Note 8 is slightly flatter than the Sansung Galaxy S8+
Samsung Note 8 Vs Samsung Galaxy S8+
- The Samsung Note 8 is a much advanced version of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 combined with Galaxy S8+.
- Unlike the S8+, Samsung Note 8 has an edge-to-edge bezel with an unusual display aspect of 18.5:9.
- As mentioned earlier the external looks of both the models are alike. Both have a metallic build up with gorilla glass on the front screen. The Samsung Note 8 is slightly flatter for the convenience to use the S-Pen.
- The front of the Samsung Note 8 does not have any physical buttons. It’s crystal clear. The right edge has the power button and the volume keys are on the left edge. The Samsung Note 8 is enabled with a dedicated key for Bixby feature, to take a leading edge on Apple’s Siri, Microsoft Cortana and Google Assistant.
- The finger print scanner is on the rear side of the phone, it is placed near the LED flash and not next to the lens to avoid the smudging of camera lense with your finger print.
- But, the biggest highlight is the fact that the Galaxy Note 8 has almost no bezels. To be precise, it is all screen and no bezels. To be a little more specific, the phone gives you almost 83 per cent of screen-to-body ratio.
- In addition to a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, the Galaxy Note 8 also has an iris scanner and facial recognition for bio-metric security. It is enabled with Samsung Pass to store all your passwords in one place. Samsung Pay is also supported out-of-the-box.
- The new S-Pen has a 0.7mm rubber tip and a pressure sensitivity level of 4,096 to give a real pen-like experience. Earlier S-Pen came dangerously close to a ball-point pen and now, faster and more accurate than ever. This year, Samsung has added a couple of more features to it to make it stand out.
All this when put together should entail in a one-of-its-kind cinematographic experience much unlike it in the case of the Galaxy S8+. By now, it's pretty clear that Samsung makes the best displays. Its Super AMOLED panels, boasting of over-saturated colours with deep blacks, are a force to reckon with. Needless to say, the Galaxy Note 8 shouldn't disappoint either.