Jio Customer Care Number, Toll Free Complaint & Helpline Number
Reliance Jio users can now resolve all their queries and complaints in no time by contacting the Jio customer care toll free no. on the 24x7 service. One can also reach out to the Jio customer care through the Jio customer care email id. The Jio customers can also fill in the form on the official site of Jio in order to get in touch with the Jio customer care agent. In order to cater to the large number of customer queries, the company has multiple Jio customer care numbers on which the consumers can feel free to contact anytime. The Jio customer care toll free number is reachable all through the day and the members of the customer care support team of Jio give instant response to the customer's call. They also try to resolve the query as soon as possible. Here we have a complete list of the Jio customer care numbers along with the email id. Jio recently had launched their DTH service that offers a number of channels you can check the comple Jio DTH channel list on our page. We also provide you the state wise Jio customer care number. Jio also has a list of USSD codes which can be used to perform functions like Jio balance check.
All India Jio Customer Care Number
|Jio Customer Care Number Details||Jio Customer Care Numbers||Jio Customer Care E-mail ID|
|All India Jio Customer Care Numberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
List of Jio Customer Care Numbers, Toll Free Helpline & Complaint Numbers
|Jio Customer Care Number for Help||Jio Customer Care Number|
|Jio Customer Care Number for Device Help||1800-890-9999|
|Jio Customer Care Number for Corporate Customers||1800-889-9333|
|Jio Customer Care Number for JioFiber Customers||1800-896-9999|
|Jio Customer Care Number for Recharge Plans, Data Balance, Validity, Recharge Confirmation and Offers||1991|
|Jio Customer Care Number for Queries||199|
|Jio Customer Care Number for Complaints||198|
|Jio Customer Care Number from other Numbers||1800-889-9999|
|Jio Tele Verification Number to Activate Data Services||1800-890-1977|
Frequently Asked Questions About the Jio Customer Care Numbers
How to activate International Roaming for prepaid Jio number?
If you have a prepaid number of Jio and you wish to activate international roaming on your number you can do that either through the MyJio App or visit www.jio.com or go to a nearby Jio store. Here is a stepwise guide to activate international roaming through MyJio App:
- Step 1) Open the MyJio app and tap on Activate ISD/Int'l roaming
- Step 2) Select the pack which you want to recharge
- Step 3) Tap on buy and select the payment mode and make the payment
How to activate International Roaming for a postpaid Jio number?
If you are Jio postpaid customer you can also activate International roaming either through the MyJio App or via www,jio.com or maybe by visiting the local Jio store in your locality. Here is how you can activate international roaming through the official site.
- Step 1) Enter your registered Jio mobile number & request for OTP
- Step 2) Enter the OTP and Sign in and follow the below steps.
- Step 3) Click the 'Settings' Icon in Blue
- Step 4) Select 'Manage Service'
- Step 5) Enable 'IR' by sliding the button towards the Right and Click on 'Submit'
- Step 6) You will get an option to either 'Proceed' further to increase the Credit Limit. If you do not wish to increase the Credit Limit Click the “Not Now” option
- Step 7) You will see a message that 'Your request for IR has been submitted successfully along with a Reference Number'
- Step 8) A notification message will be sent once the IR service is enabled successfully
What is the new postpaid plan launched by Jio?
Jio has launched new postpaid plans that offer unlimited voice calls within India, unlimited SMS and access to premium Jio apps and a 25 GB quota of high-speed data for just Rs. 199 per month exclusive of taxes. After exhausting the high-speed data quota, the customer will be charged at an extremely low cost of Rs. 20/GB.
How to activate an upcoming plan using MyJio app?
You can activate the upcoming plan through the MyJio app using the below steps:
- Step 1) Log in to the MyJio App and from My Account Section select 'View Details'
- Step 2) Select 'Activate' against the upcoming plans that you wish for
- Step 3) Confirm the Activation of the selected upcoming plan
- Step 4) A confirmation notification will be sent to you after the activation of the plan
How to port in my number to Jio?
In order to port your number to Jio follow the following procedure:
- To port in, SMS PORT <10-digit mobile number> to 1900 from your existing number that needs to be ported to Jio
- You will get an SMS that will contain the UPC code and its expiry date
- Download MyJio app from Play Store or App Store and generate Jio coupon code
- Walk in to nearest Jio stores or Reliance Digital/Jio retailer with the UPC (Unique porting code) code and your Jio coupon code along with the handset
P.S. Carry your Aadhaar Card number and activate your Jio connection through eKYC process.
Customer Care Number
Tata Docomo Customer Care Number
BSNL Customer Care Number
Vodafone Customer Care Number
Airtel Customer Care Number